Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,516 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do (860 Views)

Do You Belive In Incanation / Who should a spouse listen to in matters of life and death? Family or the spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do by solzmuller(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2014
Yea am a kind of person who think following one desires is the best cause following crowd put one in bigmess thesedays
Re: When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do by angela98(f): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Fight, work harder to prove them wrong. Never ever give up in your dreams. Your dreams are part of what makes up your destiny. Dont let anyone put u down. Continue to believe in your self. At last you will shine. Life ain't stagnant.

1 Like

Re: When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do by b3llo(m): 12:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Angela98 Love you just spoke my mind. Op, just do as she said remember to alway be "Focused and Determined"
Re: When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do by jennylove7575(f): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2014
That is how my family no believe in my dreams but am glowing today.....
Re: When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 29, 2014
I hope the dream is realistic enough. Sometimes we believe so much in a dream which we think is d best thing since sliced bread but others watching from afar knw that the dream is simply silly and unrealistic.
I've seen people who think they are talented musicians but actually have no single talent. They've been trying to do music for more than a decade without success because the talent ain't there. They've been stagnant for years simply because they are trying to prove those who don't believe in their dreams wrong.
We all have dreams but but please be realistic enough to knw when it's not working. Not everyone who doesn't believe in our dreams is against us. Some people simply see better than others. Some people too are are simply deluded.
Re: When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Gaggi: I hope the dream is realistic enough. Sometimes we believe so much in a dream which we think is d best thing since sliced bread but others watching from afar knw that the dream is simply silly and unrealistic.
I've seen people who think they are talented musicians but actually have no single talent. They've been trying to do music for more than a decade without success because the talent ain't there. They've been stagnant for years simply because they are trying to prove those who don't believe in their dreams wrong.
We all have dreams but but please be realistic enough to knw when it's not working. Not everyone who doesn't believe in our dreams is against us. Some people simply see better than others. Some people too are are simply deluded.
Seconded
Re: When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do by solzmuller(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks for ur reasonable ideas
Re: When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do by ihedinobi2: 2:10am On Jul 30, 2014
Support systems are massively important. But if you have a conviction and you're not a minor, you have a responsibility to see it through. You may have to respectfully disobey and do what you believe. But you will have to work doubly hard to show it.

If you're a minor, you should keep your aspirations and dreams written and alive but obey your parents and seniors. It is not wise to break out at that stage.
Re: When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do by GboyegaD(m): 2:25am On Jul 30, 2014
It depends on how realistic your dreams are. My only advice is that you listen to why they do not support your dream and keep your mind open so that you may be able to think deeply along their reason to work out any wrong that might be involved in the lines of your dream.
Re: When One Family Or Parent Don't Belive In Ones Dreams Or Career What Can One Do by ihedinobi2: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Gaggi: I hope the dream is realistic enough. Sometimes we believe so much in a dream which we think is d best thing since sliced bread but others watching from afar knw that the dream is simply silly and unrealistic.

This is so true. Still I think it may be necessary to balance it out thus: sometimes, it may be realistic but very risky. And generally, the greater the risk involved, the less realistic people consider it. So you'll need to be wise about people's concerns about its reality. Are they just frightened that if it doesn't work you stand to lose so much or that you are actually failing to see it properly?

(1) (Reply)

Get Lovely/luxury Plastics Furniture Here..kids, Outdoor, Indoor, Schools / Sad Story Of An Epileptic Who Fell Into Hot Oil While Frying Meat (photo) / Planning To Become A Vegetarian What Not And What To Eat In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.