Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? (26496 Views)

Arrested Bomber May Not Be Chibok Schoolgirl - FG / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2014
ukeleh: Jonathan is now using them for the purpose he left them in the forest.
dumbo it's too early
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by garyaustin(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Brainwashing the girls will be the easiest task for any one to do. 100 days in captivity and no one has come for them; not even a failed rescue mission!!!! Haba Nigeria!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by liltunes(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2014
atrix4g: u beta no start wetin u no fit finish
na play I dey play oooo
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by kechywillz(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Omo see,Danger, Danger wahala dey!!
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by liltunes(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2014
U jerks covering up for jonathan, he knws everything, bloody murderer

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by dejavski(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Is jonathan a jihadist? Cos these ppl claim to carry out their actions in the name of jihad. So I asky ou once again does jonathan practise jihad

ukeleh: Jonathan is now using them for the purpose he left them in the forest.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
I thought abt that 2
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Bigsteveg(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2014
iceberylin: The Girls have been brain Washed......

since April 14

They may not be brainwashed, what if they were coerced, have u ever heard of the world threatening, they may even follow them to the place and hold the remote. (That is if they are the girls sha).

It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Usman212s: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2014
nothing will make me not be believe that jona and his dog asari are not behind the killings and bombings in the north..... Blood suckers

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by boleswagg: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmm naked weapon season2 in Nigeria...chalines are on the move. May God save us Ebola and the girls.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by liltunes(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: The world would have been a better place without islam

The social nuisance and threat to human existence this so called religion of pieces has perpetrated only in nigeria is mind boggling .

now hijab wearers are also suspects. They are not to be trusted. They have to go through extta ordinary searching before they are allowed into crowded places before they go and do what they know how to do best. Detonating of bomb and feigning innocence undecided
muslims dnt have time for a fucking christian like u, bastard
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Bigsteveg(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo: Every Muslim are potential terrorist

Most of the chibok girls are christians.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by gratiaeo(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: its ur fada who is a potential terrorist, jerk
My father ain't Muslim. Repent and accept Christ as your personal lord and savior.

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by canalily(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2014
....if truely they are...., one day they will bomb their senders in their camp!
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by aboto49(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2014
kakakent:

Park well joor ur region encouraged radical islamisotin now ur reaping ur reward shebi when ihejirika was in charge of the army nd was showing this boko boys pepper it was elders from ur region that mounted pressure on jonathan amist accusation of genocide to remove him now the new army chief is here nd boko dey throw bomb like banger nd killing people like chicken has any norther elder pushed for him to be removed for a more vibrantgeneral na to come here dey blame gej for ur hypocricy may God punish u all
is dis wat ur religion teach u too?I can see u ar out of wat ur religion preach as BH did too, To abuse other pple religion nd start cursn ur family. If a muslim nw reply u wit d same curse nw, u will say dey done start. My frnd pls use ur sense, dis our leader dey ar all playin politics. I pray one day we will wake up to reality.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by luvcherish(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: u are a big fool u dnt knw what u ar saying, I dnt have tym for a shit like u
NOT SURPRISED! You have had dog bite in the past.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by liltunes(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2014
datguru: Oh ! This innocent girls have been brain washed and poisoned with Islam. If witch craft were to be religion, I'd rather be a wizard than this ish
ebola don dey work for ur scrap brain
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by gratiaeo(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: When u go ever get sense
When Muslim stop blowing them selves up with bomb

2 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2014
garyaustin: Brainwashing the girls will be the easiest task for any one to do. 100 days in captivity and no one has come for them; not even a failed rescue mission!!!! Haba Nigeria!!!!!!
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2014
My thoughts exactly.
suwailad: [size=16pt]They are the boko haram guys disguising as the girls. We have been seeing news of them being caught in hijabs and dressed up as women since last year. Its perfect fit as these chibok girls are still no where to be found, so its easy to think you have put 1+1 together. Dont forget their terror mission also includes misinformation and deceit[/size]
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by datguru: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: ebola don dey work for ur scrap brain

You can go and die
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by aboto49(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
My father ain't Muslim. Repent and accept Christ as your personal lord and savior.
if ur father is nt den u most be a bastard, find out frm ur mother u will see d truth.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by liltunes(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2014
luvcherish:
NOT SURPRISED! You have had dog bite in the past.
yea ur fadas dog, ur father was such a fool who couldn't train his dog well, Bleep u
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by luvcherish(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2014
JEG is using BH to distract attention. Dont mind them. instead wey dem go face their business with prayer, them they hia they criticise.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: Hijab should be stopped
*new campaign*
#saynotohijab
you wan cause gbege for 9ja ni? Abeg nor talk that one again.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by gratiaeo(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2014
dozzzybaba: Including Asari Dokubo
I tell ya
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by liltunes(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2014
datguru:

You can go and die
na u go kill me, abi na watin ur religion teach u "killing"?
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by luvcherish(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: yea ur fadas dog,
Now that u confirmed that you have had a dog bite in the past. Go away cos your bite will be as poisonous as that of the mad dog.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by colossus2: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: Run along kiddo
Adult, mind your business
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by gratiaeo(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2014
aboto49: I can see ur level of tinking frm dis, is there no muslim arnd u? Y shouldn't dey kill u since dis day. Dis BH we ar talkn abt av there own mission dey ar nt fightn because of islam. Infact dey ar out of islam.
That's why i said "potential".
Btw; I'll kill them before they see me
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2014
royaltheo: So I was thinking aloud, the recent wave of female teenage bombers in some parts of the north over the holiday period has got me wandering indeed. Is it possible that BH has brainwashed some of these abducted innocent girls successfully? The reported age range of these girls certainly jolts my curiosity (15 to 18 years). If this is substantiated, my heart bleeds from what our nation has degenerated into. How many more of these girls are being forcibly indoctrinated?And for how long will this situation persist? How will this end? Too many questions, yet very few answers.
This is the time for sober reflections, positive actions, national rebirth and a renewal of patriotism to our dear fatherland. I must say we all have roles to play, the government must rededicate itself to such a worthy cause to curb the situation.
Remember the words of Edmund Burke; all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing! God bless Nigeria

My exact thoughts. Since the authorities claim to know the location of these girls. Why they have not rescued them remains baffling, I mean they cant tell me they will dilly dally this long if it was their child in such harms way.

Its just unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by datguru: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: na u go kill me, abi na watin ur religion teach u "killing"?

If you don't like my comment, for all I care, you can go and hang yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Malaye: “Na Laugh We Go Dey Laugh Enemies Take Note” / Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters / Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.