Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? (26512 Views)

Arrested Bomber May Not Be Chibok Schoolgirl - FG / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by maasoap(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: The world would have been a better place without islam

The social nuisance and threat to human existence this so called religion of pieces has perpetrated only in nigeria is mind boggling .

now hijab wearers are also suspects. They are not to be trusted. They have to go through extta ordinary searching before they are allowed into crowded places before they go and do what they know how to do best. Detonating of bomb and feigning innocence undecided
Israelis are not Muslims yet Osama Bin Laden was a humanitarian compared to Tel Aviv regime.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by pmc01(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
Muslim have no monopoly for violence and stop intimidating and threatening me. We can't keep deceiving our self, Islamic is a violence religion hence every Muslim are not terrorist but every terrorist are Muslim

Your statement is as dumb as a Yoruba man saying Ibos are not cheats, but all cheats and dubious persons are Ibo.
It's also as senseless as a Ghanian saying Nigerians are not internet fraudsters, but all internet fraudsters are Nigerians.
It's also as ignorant as saying Mexicans are not drug barons, but all drug barons are Mexican.

Moderators, with the arguments against this hate preacher, will you effect his ban now please?
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Ichel: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
benswagtt: which planet u dey abeg? Cos it seems u aint 4rm earth
Mars
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Ichel: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
AdeniyiA:
what planet did you just arrive?
Mars
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by SancoOvie1: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
since Boko Haram kidnap the Chibok girls, their has been increase in teenage female suicide bombers. Are they radicalizing this children and deceiving them that they will be invincible while dropping bombs and detonating such bombs with remote control?
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
I have said this before, those girls would be used as another terrorist tool. For God knows, if I were those girls left to rot, get raped and dine with the devil without any action from my beloved country I would voluntarily offer to blow up a million more people who decided to play politics conciously ignoring our fate. By now those girls are mental basket cases, they have accepted their fate and know very well that their lives are over. Who would you blame more the evil incarnate Boko Haram who are blood thirsty goons or those who are suppose to be your protectors and care givers? Smh

Even God will not judge these girls they were killed by their government a million times over when they were left into the hands of the devil while their top most offices denied their plight.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by GAB1: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=nnekamezor] pls datz nt true...some, nt every ooo8-)[/quote

lets help refrain it then. 90% of Hausa Fulani Muslims are potential terrorist. Look at mutalab. With all his fathers wealth he was brainwashed. The fear of "them" is the beginning of wisdom angry
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by ajaerochyms(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
ukeleh: Jonathan is now using them for the purpose he left them in the forest.
u are just a confused person
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Daresh(f): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
That is exactly what I think. They are using those girls as suicide bombers. Haba! 5 bombings and attempted bombings in 2 days. All byb teenage girls? Its too coincidental.

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by fckmn24seg(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ichel: Who/what is chibok girls.

They are footballers that went to seek asylum with shekau because their parent did not want them to become football stars. cool embarassed
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by inyass123(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: Hijab should be stopped
*new campaign*
#saynotohijab
. U r a retarded bigot. What's this got 2 do with the post. Mtceeeew
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Haggadah: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2014

are you a learner? sad
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ichel:
Mars
how mars? any opportunity there?
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by dsenator: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
There were no suicide bombings in this country just some few years ago but we have them every day now,initially it was men perpetrating this dastardly act but we now have female teenagers joining.What sort of country is this where innocent people die everyday and we are quiet?chibok girls have been kidnaped for more than 100 days and nobody says anything about them again.The leaders pretentiously look clueless on how to stop all this nonsense but i must say it that it is not their fault.Are we under millitary rule that has made everybody dumb?W hat i expect from every Nigerian now is for us to be demanding for the resignation of GEJ as he has shown high level of incopetency,he's ridiculed us both nationally and internationally.The country is bigger than any individual,if his incopetency will make us losing innocent lives the way its been happening,we have to be vociferous in demanding for his resignation.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by MikkyT1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
[b][/b]

Do you have head at all? Ode
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by haymoney01(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo: Every Muslim are potential terrorist
Kini wiii
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Beaf1: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo: Every Muslim are potential terrorist

^Go back to school. Shame!
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Beaf1: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
realbee: @op, I don't think its d girls, according to the Nigerian military the gals are d reason this thing has not become a full scale war, they are d reason the army have not stormed into sambisa forest yet with everything they have, boko haram knows this that is why they spread d gals in all their camps, to forestall outright attacks, I don't think they will want to use the gals for suicide bombings, forget what you read on paper about them being illiterates they have experts too and carry out intelligence gathering, it has gone beyond a group of religion fanatics or terrorists, boko haram is now a formidable force, they now control more than half of borno and have even hoisted their flag, they have become a strong rebel group who want to create their own state. moreover, I served in the north and I can tell you their are millions of vulnerable young gals out there who can easily be lured into carrying out these tasks. poverty is the biggest problem here.

^ Bla bla..bla.. What is the difference between the bolded in this jargon^ and the chibok girls? Aren't they vulnerable? Can't they easily be lured into carrying out these attacks
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by ja2wa: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: Hijab should be stopped
*new campaign*
#saynotohijab

And Y? if I may ask.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Beaf1: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Philipmems: Really don't think its the chibok girls... Well I could be wrong you know... If it is then the hypnotic procedure is state of the art.
Why is the only question that comes to mind... Why should I sacrifice myself for a course I was born into... 97% of us are a religious product of our geographical location, parental ideology and cultural background a lot of us did not choose our religion at old age we are a product of what we were born into... So why should I strap myself from the instruction of a scholar whose only job is to recruit young venerable individual to embark on such mission and himself is never a lab rat with a bomb with intent to cause harm when even the scholar have never seen the greater beyond and what lies therein, why me? Why not their children or brothers or sisters? I have dreamed of a greater future with love, prosperity, family, the good life, and here an individual presents me with death and sorrow? Why shouldn't I have a rethink for the sake of God, humanity and fairness...
Well just my myopic point of view.. Very sure some little girl has already concluded on or have already strapped herself with an IED ready for a kill mission ...
God and posterity will judge us all.

Well, let me broaden your view a bit:
What if their captors strapped a bomb on them and padlocked it, direct them to the target location and detonate the bomb remotely? they could use GPS to track them you know.

Note: A person that can carry out the above^ cannot be called Boko Harem (Western Education is Sin)

God Save Nigeria
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Philipmems(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Beaf1:

Well, let me broaden your view a bit:
What if their captors strapped a bomb on them and padlocked it, direct them to the target location and detonate the bomb remotely? they could use GPS to track them you know.

Note: A person that can carry out the above^ cannot be called Boko Harem (Western Education is Sin)

God Save Nigeria

Forcefully possibly no doubt because these guys are modernizing these IED's everyday... But if you listen to eyewitness account you will find out that the subjects where eager to get into their target zone not saying anything and in the case of the university gate failed attempt when she was isolated the security men said she denoted the bomb herself. If you are Forcefully strap with a bomb and you know the end is one and the same wouldn't you try to alert people of what's on you... Well we can only speculate at possibility... Anything is possible
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by realbee(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
maasoap: The girls were abducted on April 15, but Boko Haram had been operating from Sambisa forest long before that. Even Jonathan said live on tv during one of his media chats that the reason why the soldiers failed to attack Sambisa forest was that they didn't want Boko Haram to leave forests for the city as a result of such attack. That was even before abduction. Stop lying.
and where is d lie? do you read news at all? am I d Nigerian army who claimed they did n't want to attack sambisa because they don't want to put the girls at risk? it not too late to verify whether they made that statement or not, Google is your friend, have ur facts before you accuse people.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by realbee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Beaf1:

^ Bla bla..bla.. What is the difference between the bolded in this jargon^ and the chibok girls? Aren't they vulnerable? Can't they easily be lured into carrying out these attacks
Let me educate ur ignorant mind a little, because GEJ uncle was kidnapped some times ago, does dat make him as vulnerable as a homeless man on the street? the chibok girls have families that can even afford to send them to secondary schools, we are talking about girls who probably wouldn't remember what their parents look like, girls who have no home, no families, children who beg and do menial jobs just for food, kids who will wash our jungle boots for N20, have u ever heard of the term 'almajiris'? and u want to compare them with children who have someone to ask of them when they gone missing, the chibok gal's parents raised alarm when they were taken, the government took notice, it was all over the internet and all international news agencies, boko haram could have taken 1000 almajiri gals right now and nobody will notice or raise any alarm, there are hundreds of thousand on the streets, and nobody will notice or care if a few went missing. Are they still the same to u? I hope I have been able to put you on the path of getting cured from your ignorance. don't thank me, what are nairalanders for, u're welcome anyway, cheers.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by mascot87(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Foolish mods, I posted this thread first on nairaland but it didn't make the front page but someone read my thread,reformed it & opened his own thread & made front page. Incompetent fools
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by kakakent: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
aboto49: is dis wat ur religion teach u too?I can see u ar out of wat ur religion preach as BH did too, To abuse other pple religion nd start cursn ur family. If a muslim nw reply u wit d same curse nw, u will say dey done start. My frnd pls use ur sense, dis our leader dey ar all playin politics. I pray one day we will wake up to reality.
U re simply running away from the truth una don commot the general wey dey fight boko shebi una dey happy now?
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by kellyakogwu: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
royaltheo: So I was thinking aloud, the recent wave of female teenage bombers in some parts of the north over the holiday period has got me wandering indeed. Is it possible that BH has brainwashed some of these abducted innocent girls successfully? The reported age range of these girls certainly jolts my curiosity (15 to 18 years). If this is substantiated, my heart bleeds from what our nation has degenerated into. How many more of these girls are being forcibly indoctrinated?And for how long will this situation persist? How will this end? Too many questions, yet very few answers.
This is the time for sober reflections, positive actions, national rebirth and a renewal of patriotism to our dear fatherland. I must say we all have roles to play, the government must rededicate itself to such a worthy cause to curb the situation.
Remember the words of Edmund Burke; all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing! God bless Nigeria
l'm jst confused abt dis country!l can't even bliv dis is a reality!
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Vikthor(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2014

you have obviously gone bonkers.....fool
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by aboto49(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
tundabolt: but must Christians be the bait for their politiking? Why must Islam always give rise to terrorising? Think don't just feel u know. I just pray God help us overcome menace. It's so sad.
tank God for dis.one of ur questn. Not only christian ar involve in dis killn there ar several muslims dat lost there liv too. Dis politicn we ar talkn abt use dis in other to create enimity btw cristians nd muslim so dat dey will av time for there stupid plan of stealn our money.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Are u from Mars?
I'm very sure u aint from this planet earth..
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by aboto49(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
kakakent:
U re simply running away from the truth una don commot the general wey dey fight boko shebi una dey happy now?
pls can u explain d truth am runining away frm to me?
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by tonilogbo(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Brainwash please cut the crap...There's no way some will be brainwashing someone to kill himself/herself in order to kill another person...Suicide bomb is not in history of Nigeria...Boko Haram are not Nigerians and they're not fighting for Islamic state. They're just using Islam to cover their face...Their mission is not to Islamised Nigeria as people are thinking. They're CIA Agent believe it or not...Boko Haram is CIA cover...These people are so intelligent to extent that they were not easily traceable. They turn human brain to robot/machine to extent that they will reprogram their brain not knowing their mission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) / Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him / 2015 Poll: Why I Conceded Defeat – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.