Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child (32951 Views)

10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by lalasticlala(m): 1:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Children are gifts from God, no matter the circumstances surrounding their arrivals.
Mothers are not supposed to throw away their children or deny them
Some ladies may resort to abortion when they take in outside wedlock mostly because of what people will say or because they are not ready for marriage.
But some other ladies or even girls may decide to keep the pregnancy and have the baby and bear the"shame" of having a baby outside wedlock.

Our female celebrities are not left out on this. Some of our celebrities had a love child or had a child outside wedlock.
Having a child outside wedlock hasn't prevented them from achieving what they have achieved today. Check out some of them.

ADA AMEH
The plus sized actress had a baby girl at a tender age of 14.
Read the interview she granted six years ago about her love child:

"That is the irony of life. Sometimes, I ponder on that. I had a child when I was 14. My peers influenced me. But it has been some time now. My daughter is 20 years old. Remember I told you I was very stubborn as a child. Then, my friends used to tell me about their boyfriends. In those days, what we did was to write love letters. But this particular friend told me that we should go beyond letter writing. That was how the whole thing started. It was just peer influence."

EMEM ISONG
The prolific movie producer had her baby out of wedlock few years back. People rumoured that the father of her baby was the late Francis Agu who used to be her boyfriend as the media claimed. But the talented producer quickly refuted that Agu was the father of her baby.

GRACE AMAH
Grace spoke about her having a baby outside wedlock in an interview:
Recently, there was this rumour that you were regretting being a “single mother”. How true is this rumour?

It was the worst curse any woman or human being will bring upon him/herself to regret having a baby. As I said earlier, many people burn midnight candles in prayer to have a child and you see someone regretting having a child. What kind of talk is that? When I saw the publication I felt like taking a legal action against the publishers of the newspapers and websites but I had to get in touch with them to retract the story. I NEVER granted such interview and I can never regret the birth of my child. My son is a bundle of joy to me and it remains so.

Did you originally plan to have a baby outside wedlock?

I am not sure if people plan to have babies out of wedlock. A woman does not make herself pregnant. It takes the agreement of two people in harmony and relationship to have a child especially when such situations do not come by way of “accident” or ignorance. It means before such agreement, such persons would have been together as either married couple or dating friends with a plan to marry. The moment you are relating without protection, it means there is intention on both sides whether disclosed or not, that if anything happens, they will be able to cope with it. It could equally be that the two friends may not have the where-withal to stage a marriage ceremony and decide whether rightly or wrongly to put it on hold until time and resources permit them . What I’m saying is that if people plan on their own to have a child out of wedlock, I never had such a plan. But I could not have aborted my child simply because the person responsible for the pregnancy was not ready for societal announcement. Everything will work out at God’s time.

Your fans were not expecting you to have a child before your wedding. Would you say you disappointed them?

To the extent that many of them who had anticipated attending my wedding and they suddenly saw me maximizing what should be described as fruit of marriage without their knowledge, I would say, I took them by surprise, but there is nothing to regret about having a child.

How did you break the shocking news of your pregnancy to your parents and what was their reaction?

My parents are very religious people and are also elders in the church. Nothing in this life would have given them a glimpse of such a surprise of their first daughter coming home with a pregnancy without formalizing marriage rites. No, to them, it was like it would never be true. But then, someone posed a question to them when the issue was raging: which would you have preferred, to receive a phone call to come to the airport and receive the corpse of your daughter who died in abortion attempt, or to receive your daughter with a pregnancy out of wedlock? There are many things we cannot question God as to why it happened especially if we have allowed it to happen. It happened and so be it. Every thing that happens is a lesson for another day.

GENEVIEVE NNAJI
She has a teenage daughter which she doesn't like flaunting. She prefers to keep that aspect of her life private. Though mischievous bloggers had in the past paraded fake pictures of her alleged daughter.
The super star actress talked about the circumstances surrounding the birth of her daughter in an interview:
The actress speaks on a topic she never talks about on her daughter who she had when she was a teenager. Genevieve talks of how her world came crashing when she discovered she was pregnant at the age of 17.

“The pregnancy was seven months gone before my Catholic mum discovered it. She couldn’t believe it,” she said. How can she be pregnant when she was “very careful” according to her still remain a mystery to her till date. When a test confirmed it, her parents were disappointed but stood their ground against abortion. “I didn’t feel anything. I didn’t even know till I was about four months. It was there, but I was still in shock. I didn’t believe it”.
“The only time I actually believed it was when I saw it in a scan. Seven months! And I saw it's in there and I said, “Okay, it’s true!” I was like, “Oh, it’s like some disease….” I think I was pretty much hard on myself then than my parents or people. I was harder on myself, really. My parents reacted the way any parent would react – disappointed. I didn’t know. My mother discovered it for me. I didn’t know anything really. She discovered it for me and it was too late, we couldn’t do anything and we’re Catholics and I’m glad I didn’t do anything funny really.”
Speaking further, she said:
“Getting rid of the pregnancy was an alternative then, but it was too late, because not until I was four months before we discovered it and so it was not what we could do, and my dad was like, ‘it’s a child for Christ’s sake. God knows why he wants to bring that child into life”.
We are Catholics and it’s just that conscience, you do wrong once and doing another would not make the first right. So, you either correct your mistake by doing the right thing. If I was pregnant, and then have an abortion, it would have been like murder after fornication! So, that was basically wrong."

NADIA BUARI
Fans were shocked to hear that stunning Ghanaian actress, Nadia, has a daughter of about 10 or 11 years old.
A famous Ghanaian blogger broke the gist which went viral.
But when Nadia was contacted and confronted with the gist of her having a love child, the very beautiful damsel kept mum.
A Ghanaian reporter wrote:
On the show, Jessica interviewed Nadia Buari and they discussed a variety of issues, including her alleged reunion with one-time king of her heart, Michael Essien of Chelsea Football Club.

After making things clearer to the public on those “reunion” claims, it was time for fans to send text messages to their “idol” who seemed very prepared to answer all those questions.
After showering her with all the praises, the “Bomb” question from one of the listeners came in.
“Please ask Nadia if she has a child?

”After being silent for a while and fumbling to answer the question, she mustered the courage to say, “No comments”.
No comments?
Hmmmm, this was a simple question which needed a NO answer if she had no child.

IBINABO FIBERESIMA
The AGN President has 3 children out of wedlock. She had 2 boys years ago, then much later, had a baby girl for her colleague, Fred Amata. Ibinabo said she has never been married before but would be getting married in Port Harcourt later this year.

LIZ ANJORIN
Yoruba actress, Liz, spoke about her daughter:

Who was your first boyfriend?
The father of my daughter was my first boyfriend. We were very young then. He was 23, I was 21 years old.

Weren’t you worried when you got pregnant for him. Didn’t you think of aborting the baby?
I didn’t even know I was pregnant then. It was my mother that found out. Remember I was her only child and she had me in her old age. She was so happy about my pregnancy. She was just pampering me. Left for her, she would have wanted me to have a child at the age of 12. She also would have loved me to have more than 10 children. My boyfriend’s mother also knew I was pregnant. She too was happy. She had five children then. My boyfriend was even the last born and the other siblings were yet to give her a grandchild. She was eager to have me and the baby. In fact, she and my mother were dragging over who would take care of my daughter.
Why didn’t you marry your daughter’s father?
Let’s not talk about it please.

ALEXX LOPEZ

She is probably one of the very few celebrities
that will talk about the children they have out of
wedlock openly with no sign of regret, Alex Lopez
is always happy to talk about her son Joshua,
whom she had for her lover years back. Although,
the relationship did not last, she is ever grateful
for the joy of motherhood that the relationship
afforded her and she’s not ashamed to talk about
the product of the botched relationship, even
when she’s still in the market shopping for
prospective husband.

WAJE
Waje has a love child she wishes
she’s not hiding but not also really exposing to
the press. The secret of the 10-year-old daughter
became public knowledge in 2011 and the
talented songstress has never denied the
existence of the child which is the result of an
affair the pretty lady had many years back,
though she’s still very single and not really into
any form of relationship, but she is of the belief
she will settle down as time goes on.

OMAWUNMI
Her story was like a comedy, Omawunmi Megbele
was at a time dating her producer Dokta Frabz
and before one can say hello, she had entered
into another relationship with a man who was
said to be having a steady relationship with
another woman, it was along the line she took in
and news of her pregnancy started like rumour.
When it became obvious, questions started
arising as to the father of her child and it was at
that period she released the song “If You Ask
Me”; the people who have been asking the
paternity question about her baby girl then
assumed she released the song to answer the
question of the child’s paternity. Her fling that
turned into pregnancy made Omawunmi one of
the numerous Nigerian celebrities who are single
parents.

TAYO ODUEKE (SIKIRATU SINDODO)
She’s one of the Nigerian celebrities who has
been very cautious about mentioning the child
they had out of wedlock, hardly has she ever
given a mention to the fact that she has a
daughter or that she’s a single parent, rather
Tayo is seen by her fans as a young lady that
has never experienced the joy of motherhood
before. When she was the apple of the eyes of
one time leader of Oshodi branch of the National
Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), the
child’s name was kept out of everything the
chubby Yoruba actress did since she came to
limelight and it is the belief of her many fans that
she’s still without any kid. Sikiratu Sindodo as
Tayo is called is another of the numerous
Nigerian celebrities that are single parents.

JOSELYN DUMAS
Curvy Ghanaian actress, Joselyn Dumas has a lovechild who is fast growing up to be a beautiful girl.
Insiders disclosed that the actress and TV show host had her daughter outside wedlock over 19years back.
The single mother has consistently kept her daughter out of public glare but she confirmed having a daughter on her Instagram page when she posted a picture with her and wrote the caption, “#tbt#2009#mybabyandme#appleofmyeye#reasonformyexistence#timeflies#allgrownupnow#RQVgitos

Compiled by: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by lalasticlala(m): 1:57am On Jul 29, 2014
Ada Ameh

Emem Isong

1 Share

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by lalasticlala(m): 2:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Liz Anjorin

Alexx Lopez

Genevieve

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by lalasticlala(m): 2:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Grace Amah & son

Omawunmi & bby

Waje

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by lalasticlala(m): 2:05am On Jul 29, 2014
ibinabo fiberesima and very lovely kids

Joslyn Dumas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by lalasticlala(m): 2:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Nadia ( they should have named u "Beauty")

3 Likes

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Wow Nadia? Now that's a shocker. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I must say she looks pretty good for a mother of one.

P.S your threads are dang good, love them. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by safarigirl(f): 6:02am On Jul 29, 2014
The Best Looking Mamas are Genevieve and Ibinabo, but Ibinabo trumps them all cuz she's got 3 grown, great-looking kids and still looks hot.

I want to look like her after 3 kids, just beautiful, no pouch or excess fat

9 Likes

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2014
smartchoice: What of rokiatu, berem, lynpetra, kennygee, mukina and co? undecided

How my name take enter here?

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Tholudee(f): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Nadia?... shocked
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by J0nyb0y(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2014
too long..
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by scobaba: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Omawunmi's keske, typical warri living. angry
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by SugaryBelle(f): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Lalasticlala how do you manage to cook up these threads?

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by LesbianBoy(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2014
SugaryBelle: Lalasticlala how do you manage to cook up these threads?
Whatelse, its because he/she is Jobless! No offence! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by LesbianBoy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
OP add ghanian actress joselyn dumas to your list. I was surprised to know that she is single mother! :O Seriously, peoples looks and behaviour(especially women) can be deceptive! With the way joselyn dumas talks and 'carries' herself(with that her BIG 'UKWU'! tongue), i thought she was a virgin i didn't even know one bad sharp guy out there have fucccked her pu55i a long time which even resulted in 'belle' sef! Mtschewwww! angry

2 Likes

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by SugaryBelle(f): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
angry[/quote] grin
LesbianBoy:
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
smartchoice: What of rokiatu, berem, lynpetra, kennygee, mukina and co? undecided
if na joke make you stop am!
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by englishmart(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op, how come you know so much about our celebrities?

Or are u an insider?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by lalasticlala(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
englishmart: Op, how come you know so much about our celebrities?

Or are u an insider?

lol.

Englishprof, I de hail u ooo
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by englishmart(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
LesbianBoy:
this silly lesbianboy eh!
Your thinking is irrational!
MTSCHEEW

3 Likes

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by englishmart(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol.

Englishprof, I de hail u ooo
hailing Na traditional stuff.
Me too dey hail you.
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by flowjoe: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chei see creamy chics like Nadia ..pesin go dey tink sey dem no dey knack undecided ..but one bad guy sharp guy don chop clean mouth **that one dey sha ..I fit still die untop her matter ehh ,even if I be number 20 grin grin
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by lalasticlala(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
rokiatu: Wow Nadia? Now that's a shocker. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I must say she looks pretty good for a mother of one.

P.S your threads are dang good, love them. kiss kiss kiss

thanks
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by lalasticlala(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ibinabo really looks good even after 3 kids, cute children , cute Mama and stunning figure.

Nadia, u r very beautiful like mermaid.

lol

1 Like

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by LesbianBoy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

Are you replying that dolt?.

That faaggot arsehole always beef unmarried female celebrity by calling them "loose" girls.

He even have more post on Nairaland than you which means he's jobless. undecided
Mumu people too plenty for this nairaland! Chai! grin grin grin grin grin grin See this EWU ABIA saying i am jobless because of the number of posts i have! Pot calling kettle black! You registered october 2013 and have more posts than me that registered 2 year before you and you say i am jobless? grin grin grin grin Only God knows how many posts you would had if not for those hackers who removed posts made from febuary till june? *WAKA*

And as for lalastica.....whatever, i for insult you o! But i just realised you did like i told you to do by adding joselyn dumas to your list! So i 'forgive' you for obeying me! cheesy But come, you sef know you are VERY JOBLESS don't lie! grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
kennygee:

How my name take enter here?

Your love offspring na
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by JEITO: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
LesbianBoy:
lie! Lala is a professional/ popular celebrity photographer and I must tell you, he is the best hand for the job.
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
LesbianBoy:

2000+ posts, 106 topics?

Chineke! shocked How could someone be this jobless? cry

I weep for you.

Btw, I hate quoting fagggots or seeing them on my 'mention'. Please scram. undecided
Re: Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child by hayorbaami: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Woww! I find joselyn dumas' own very shocking! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Sold His Concert After Yahoo Boys Saga / Van Vicker Celebrates 13th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Wedding Photo / Tonto Dikeh, Pauline Tallen, Julie Donli At Project '100 Girls In ICT' Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.