Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,043 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? (1564 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by Mindependent(f): 2:26am On Jul 29, 2014
In an ideal relationship, who should be the first to say those words? The man or the woman? Id love to hear your thoughts grin
In my opinion, I feel it should be the man
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by pasqal09: 2:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Does it make any difference if she says it 1st? What value would it add to the relationship if he says it 1st?

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by johnwizey: 2:48am On Jul 29, 2014
None of dem
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by dmcdad: 3:10am On Jul 29, 2014
^^^^
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by sexylogan(m): 3:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Mindependent: In an ideal relationship, who should be the first to say those words? The man or the woman? Id love to hear your thoughts grin

The man should be the first, but there's no hard-and-fast rule to it.
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by dagentility(f): 4:21am On Jul 29, 2014
Anyone of them can say it first but its more preferable when the man says it first.
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by Vivly(f): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2014
The man should be the first. Must always be the first.
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by loswhite(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2014
Mindependent: In an ideal relationship, who should be the first to say those words? The man or the woman? Id love to hear your thoughts grin
in my opinion ppl should be free to say how they feel, it is not gender specific. The mistake most girls make is trying to hide feeling because of some lame excuse that they don't want the guys head to be big undecided my advice is simple if u want somebody to treat you as a queen treat the person like a king
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by loswhite(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Vivly: The man should be the first. Must always be the first.
why should a man be the first?
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by Beennkumar(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2014
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the lady saying it first.

It musn't be the man.
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by Beennkumar(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2014
loswhite: in my opinion ppl should be free to say how they feel, it is not gender specific. The mistake most girls make is trying to hide feeling because of some lame excuse that they don't want the guys head to be big undecided my advice is simple if u want somebody to treat you as a queen treat the person like a king
Agreed!
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Men fall inlove faster than women (atleast 75percent). A man falls inlove within a week of meeting a lady, whereas it could take a lady months to fall inlove with you.
So a lady needs to be convinced that he is not a hit and run guy before she opens up the gate to her heart and before that happens a man must have told her countless times that he is inlove.

That word "love" has been abused severally sha, so even a married man can tell his mistress he loves her aslong as he keeps getting what he wants likewise a runs girl to her male lovers just to keep receiving her treats....
Love gbakwa okwu
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by Swash042(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Here in 9ja, is always d man/guy that says it first coz our ladies too dey pretend. wink
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by Mindependent(f): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks for all your contributions, the reason I said I feel the man should say it first is because chances are the woman feels the same way too but if the woman says it first, the man may not feel the same way and may just exploit the lady as she has already exposed herself to him emotionally. undecided
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by Ab025(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mindependent: ...but if the woman says it first, the man may not feel the same way and may just exploit the lady as she has already exposed herself to him emotionally. undecided

As if u ladies dnt also exploit we men once we say "I love u".....xpecially for our hard-earned money, fame and good looks most times#
Re: Who Should Say 'I Love You' First? by Oahray: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Smh... Saying I love you is not a greeting. Why worry who says it first or if the other person would say it back?

(1) (Reply)

Angry Neighbour: Man Stabs Roomate For Making Noise During Sex / Anything Wrong With This Pics???? / When Is It Time To Give Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.