Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother (21915 Views)

(PICTURE) 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother / Chinese Baby Stabbed 90 Times In The Face By Mom / Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2014
sleekman: Somethings aren't clear 2 me. From d pic it appears she's trying 2 free her nipples from d baby's teeth. Did d baby sink his/her teeth that bad 2 warrant this? Pls mothers in d house is it possible 4 things 2 get this bad?

What did you say...she was trying to free herself from the boy by stabbing his face eeh kwa??...meaning she kept the scissors handy incase the bite happens angry angry

What do you want mothers to tell you now....if you really want to find out......

Ask your girlfriend to give you bj,then bite the end of emmm..you know the one that looks like the head of giant agama lizard..lets see how you react..
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Lifebender(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Haba! Mod,dis post has been on FP abt 3 mnts TELETELE naw..Shey u well so
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Fourwinds: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2014
What perplexes me are suggested punishments nairalanders provide to be carried out on crime offenders. I believe even d devil will be dumbfolded
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by royalty2013: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2014
foresyht: Eight months old Xiao Bao was stabbed 90 times in the face with scissors by his mother for biting her while she was breastfeeding him. The incident that has left many people shocked happened in Xuzhou, in the eastern China Jiangsu province. After the attack, the mother disappeared leaving the infant in a pool of his blood in the yard of their home. Xiao was found by his uncle who rushed him to the hospital. The baby needed more than 100 stitches. The mother, who has since been arrested, is not known to be suffering any kind of mental illness.
There's a thin line between some humans and wild animals dont you think?

Do we still have parents like this in this world?if you were a family member what would you do or say ?
shit happens ..its unfortunate though
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Switpal(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2014
I simply dont think any sane mother could do dis to her own flesh..That woman should be kept in da zoo wit wild animals cos she is just a wild bitch period.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by myspnigeria: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2014
so heartless of her
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by kenono(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2014
And who was counting? angry undecided
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by edoyad(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
kenono: And who was counting? angry undecided

You think their doctors are like yours here ?
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2014
onitshaigbo: Where's Pagan9ja, who is always extolling how good pagan Asian countries are? Paganism is bad, mkay?

Have you heard of post-natal depression? undecided

Even animals do that. Why bring religion into this.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by LyfeJennings(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2014
She surely has some element of madness in her
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by kenono(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2014
edoyad:

You think their doctors are like yours here ?

Are they not humans? You ppl always see them as gods
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by dokunbam(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2014
take her to yabaleft das all
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by charlsecy(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2014
XVIER: bros how can u know the exact count when the baby can be stab in same spot
Perhaps, they counted 90 wound spots. At least, that is the ones they are sure of.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by sylve11: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2014
old story. cool
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by dasaintz: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Hello house, I am new to this forum and want to wish all Muslims in nairaland barka da sallah.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by zurine(f): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2014
wow
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Yemlizzy(f): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jeeeeeez! Thats terrible. Is she mentally stable? How could she do such to him because he did that? A baby of 8months,chai!!

Some women don't deserve to be mothers at all. I do hope this baby survives this brutal attack.

1 Like

Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Sacrifice91(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
This story had been long now. New one please.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by evea: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: If you are not mentally capable of taking care of a child, why would you go ahead and have a baby?

it's nt Al MOTHERS dt re REALLY MOTHERS.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by XVIER(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
ok bro i have heard you
charlsecy:
Perhaps, they counted 90 wound spots. At least, that is the ones they are sure of.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by ylaa(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
I CALLED THIS BABY NKEREUWEM meaning I THINK OF LIFE OR I HAVE COME TO LIVE.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by evea: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dis woman nids dis 12 slaps.

Hahahahaaaaa
TYPES OF SLAPS
1. TAKE AWAY SLAP: When someone gives you a dirty
slap and all you can do is hold your
face and walk away.
2. RESOUNDING SLAP: This is after you are hit, you keep
on hearing some funny sounds in
your brain like"wiiiiiiiiiii"! And voices in your head will start
singing Christmas Carol.
3. FORMATTING SLAP: This is the slap that makes
someone forget instantly what he or she
was doing. You find yourself asking questions like,"What
did I do?"
4. EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this
kind of slap, you find yourself explaining the situation to
the nearest person on your own accord e.g. Bros! Are you
watching? I didn't do anything o!
5. FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of
slap, all you will do is just stand right
where you are and watch the person walk away with your
mouth opened widely.
6. RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download this
slap, you start asking questions that don't need reply.
Like,"John,YOU SLAPPED ME?!"
7. SWEET SLAP: This is the type of slap a boy/girl gives
you sweetly on your cheek and hether it's painful or not,
you start blushing.
8. MATHEMATICAL SLAP: This simply has to do with the
physical reconstruction of your face
when given to you; the length of your face will be raised to
power two, your eye socket will calculate its
circumference.
9. CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM SLAP: When you receive
this slap (it proves effective when it's
given to you all of a sudden),you will be able to combine
and speak all sort of languages same time like
Spanish,Greek, Arabic, Hindu, etc
10. COLOUR RIOT AND BIRDING SLAP: You will start
seeing different colours and your head will turn to a nest
whilst the birds will be flying all around you.
11. RETURN LEG/RECIPROCAL SLAP: It's the type of slap
when someone slaps you and you return
the slap immediately...
12. MILITARY/BOKO HARAM SLAP: Once this slap lands
on your face, you will start urinating on
your clothe.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nobleval: Holy Moses! shocked meanwhile some barren women are crying for child out there.
Na soo oooshocked
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
May God heal d tot, eyah he must passing thru lots of pains.. Kai,,Poor him.;( ...Hmmm d mum no try @ all.... Na devil's hand wrk be dis oooo... #jst saying
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by possibilita(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
may God helpv us
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Martin97: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
painful for the child and as for the mother, what sort of a demon could make u stab ur own blood.it's just too absurd.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by greall1: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Old News

foresyht: Eight months old Xiao Bao was stabbed 90 times in the face with scissors by his mother for biting her while she was breastfeeding him. The incident that has left many people shocked happened in Xuzhou, in the eastern China Jiangsu province. After the attack, the mother disappeared leaving the infant in a pool of his blood in the yard of their home. Xiao was found by his uncle who rushed him to the hospital. The baby needed more than 100 stitches. The mother, who has since been arrested, is not known to be suffering any kind of mental illness.
There's a thin line between some humans and wild animals dont you think?

Do we still have parents like this in this world?if you were a family member what would you do or say ?
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by MsAlakada: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aww, eyah.. Mtchew.. O ga. Sorry o Xiao Bao.. Your mother wasn't ready ni or something just sparked in her head for a few minutes.. Hmm, na wa.. One needs to be mentally, emotionally and physically ready to raise a baby. It's not just about having a baby (that is, getting pregnant and going through all the nine months or whenever the baby arrived, which is no joke) but raising the baby that is the most important. Babies change someone's entire life and this includes breastfeeding too.. I have a friend whose 9month old baby would turn his head around while being fed through the breast, whenever he hears a sound, you know, just to see what's going on! Imagine that.. And he of course proceeded to biting the booby when he had teeth. She wanted to breastfeed him for a year.

Anyways, that's just an example of your 'personal shakara item' before you got married/have a baby becoming used anyhow by a baby but someone mentally and physically ready for that would not stab the baby which shows that there should be a test to ascertain if someone is ready to be a mother..
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Loskee(f): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
mentally unstable mom, that woman

but this gist is stale sha ooooo... e don teeeeey wen dis tin happen naaaa, haba!
get current gists already.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by Onyiido: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
nickz: naija girls and baby name sha....smh tongue grin
Are u a learner? Read the post well, the incident happened in china.
Re: 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother by nickz(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Onyiido: Are u a learner? Read the post well, the incident happened in china.
Are you a teacher? Read the post i quoted well,i was referring to the way she gave the baby a whole new name!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? / Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.