Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi (2135 Views)

Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2014
7lives:

You've just called Amechi an arse wipe but if somebody should call Jona some stupid names you '' go nak head for ground and begin to convulse'' sometimes I wonder if the so called Nigerian youths are not operating under a curse on something?.
If you want to make it as far as Amechi had made it in life, you won't be cursing yourself.
are u this dumb n daft not to know that gej n amaechi aint in d same class! Amaechi is one goddamm traitor,whos sold his fathers house,destined for da dead end n i stand by that n if u got a problem with that then 4k u,diickhead...
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by narutop: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2014
k

1 Like

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2014
7lives:

You've just called Amechi an arse wipe but if somebody should call Jona some stupid names you '' go nak head for ground and begin to convulse'' sometimes I wonder if the so called Nigerian youths are not operating under a curse on something?.
If you want to make it as far as Amechi had made it in life, you won't be cursing yourself.
...and again,theres a whollota difference btwn making it in life n be a statesman and making it n be a sorry arsse stale_uninspiring_man....u shudda known that cos my dog does...
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by tintingz(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2014
ignis: Let me make this clear,

''All muslims are not boko harams, but all boko harams are muslims'' - Ignis.
and Jonathan and his gang are Muslims? this are the boko haram underground leaders so "not all boko haram are Muslims". - common sense.

Gov. Amaechi well said sir. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by ignis: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
tintingz: and Jonathan and his gang are Muslims? this are the boko haram underground leaders so "not all boko haram are Muslims". - common sense.

You need proper orientation.
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Opiosko: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Caliph Ameachi has spoken
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by MadCow1: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
I doubt they are..

Setting off bombs during Ramadan is my reason for the suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by vedaxcool(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
tintingz: and Jonathan and his gang are Muslims? this are the boko haram underground leaders so "not all boko haram are Muslims". - common sense.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by JEITO: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mr. Governor, we know who they are not. What we are interested in, is who they are and even more, how do we stamp them out..
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by size38: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
After reading comments coming from readers concerning Amaechi statements about the Bombing in Kano recently. I now see that the heads of many readers are so blocked that they can't even understand simple English. He said that true muslim should unite to fight terrorism because true muslim cannot do these kind of thing. Just like someone could say a true christian or man of God cannot harass female worshipers sexually as we see today in churches. Chai! Nigerian Youths don Smoke Ibo so tay head don block finish.
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by PhockPhockMan: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Amaechi, you're right, they're not.

They are supporters of APC.
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by size38: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Waooo! I now see the reason why our aging leaders still want to remain in power for ever. Many who post comments here on daily basis cannot understand simple English. Understanding Gov Amaechi's statement is now a problem? Yes, true muslim cannot do that. No matter under what guise they carry out those killings. Its just like saying or calling those pastors and men of God who sleeps and harass female worshipers as true men of God just because they are christians by faith. because true men of God cannot do that. Chai! Nigerian Youths make una stop to smoke Ibo because una head don block finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) / Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Impregnates "Runs" Girl / What If Buhari Is Defeated Will NYSC Members Still Be Lynched The Second Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.