Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (30641 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Opiosko: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Atiku can neutralise GMB threat if he can play ball with us.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by mydex93(f): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2014
canalily: ....lol! My dear, a nutritionalist told us that ebola is a hidden yoruba dish dat was revealed in its expired form....
REALLE!!!!...God forgv you and that ur nutritionist ooooooo...For LIE
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by lekums: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Check out this video of Asari Dokubo threatening President Jonathan on Live TV. It is an interview on Silverbird Television Network Station.
Below is the link to the Video on YouTube.
Enjoy this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxHAUAnLOmk

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by chinolization: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Once Shekau is caught, the Islamic APC will die a natural death!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Akshow: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:
hahaha mr man welcome to the show.

otu nne gi ebea

son of a harlot

bastard mugu vulture that fvcks his mother frequently

thunder strike your hopeless family to dust

your mother fvcks a dog for a living

thats why your father is a rabid dog

bastard

vulture

your mother toto there

son of a dog that fvcks his mama to stupor.
moooooron
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by clarity4clear(f): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Clash of the Titans, cowards. ....
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Twik: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Even if Buhari and Atiku.and All their blood thirsty Northerners/greedy APC leaders combine together come 2015...GoodLuck Ebele JoNatan will come out victorious!!!..POWER PAS POWER!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by adonis89(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2014
doctokwus: Anything less dan Buhari on d APC presidential ticket wud b handing GEj d presidency on a platter.
Apc must leverage on d popularity of buhari in d north,he is d only one who can garner enough votes to neutralize all those inflated votes gej wud garner frm d SE and SS.
All these talk of Kwankwaso or Atiku is suicidal.Atiku on a gud day maynot even win d apc for his state,sayless d nation.Beyond Kano,Kwankwaso wud b roundly defeated by d Federal might and d power of incumbency.
so for ur mind na gej wont hav votes in north east? ur reasoning sha. my friend watch out d northern votes will share in adamawa,sokoto,kano

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Okeikpu(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Buhari dat hardly pronounce his names properly....u pple wanna make the president of this gr8 nation.. He's even a soldier, a very wicked one 4that matter angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by ayobase(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2014
jakiedudu: The simple question is why will I want to vote for a man that overthrew a democratically elected government in 1983? Doesn't sound right. Forward ever backward never!. #GEJ TILL 2019!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by ayobase(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2014
jakiedudu: The simple question is why will I want to vote for a man that overthrew a democratically elected government in 1983? Doesn't sound right. Forward ever backward never!. #GEJ TILL 2019!!!

he wants to make corrections.......
he is so bent to be a president......

na by force for him o.
thats why I keep doubting his innnocence in all these gory dramas.

fresh air till 2019 jare. na by force u breathe am o!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: moooooron

son of a dog

go and bangg the hell out of your ragged mother.
useless bastard
product of unkept pusssy

vulture

bastard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by wwwkaycom(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Omexonomy: If buhari should loos I trust him he will seek another way to register another party. And where will that leave follow follow Yoruba people who are ready to do anything for their slave master
you are a certified fool
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by jumzzy448: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Atiku should step down for Buhari.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by adbokus(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2014
The house of Mammon divided against itself...dis ws supposd to be a beta deal for Nigerians, bt nw it's merely an ordeal...
macpetrus: The Beginning of the End of APC...

Atiku vs Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by QuiverBox(f): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

sharap so for your mind bihari can conquer all Norths

i though 2011 can be use as reference.

bastard fool

Must you insult to make your Point?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by adonis89(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2014
kokoA: Kwankwanso is younger, more energetic and he's got guts.. Kwankwanso/Rochas or Ngige wouldn't be a bad idea.
as in rochas fo president and kwankwaso fo vise?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by kokoA(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2014
adonis89: as in rochas fo president and kwankwaso fo vise?
Kwankwanso-presido rochas or ngige-vice presido.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Omexonomy: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2014
wwwkaycom:
i and my fellow minions are certified fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by anytexy: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2014
I knew it before, that was the reason Atiku defected to APC. I have said it before PDP and APC are the same. All of them are fighting for their pesonal interest not for the poor masses. Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by myspnigeria: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2014
nice one. ds will b d 1st cause of wahala

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by eaglechild: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2014
Is it that APC cannot present candidates that are more credible?

Why recycle worn goods?

Atiku and Buhari are extremists.

What of a candidate like Fashola who seems to be at least civil.

Anyway........

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by teelord1(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:
son of a dog
useless bastard
product of unkept pusssy
vulture
bastard
Who is this? for God sake y all dis rain of trant, I'm sorry to say you need manners bro. Well your name well define hw u talk, hanhan I'm so surprised sum1 can still b talking like this in this 21st century with no maturity or gd sense of humour. hw does this relate to the topic. I'm outta here. pls change God bless you
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by successking: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2014
As I will always say that APC is a party made up of frustrated and disgruntled politicians its end is gradually coming.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by BrainWssh(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2014
dirtymoney: Greedy, selfish and power thirsty-we-must-rule set of b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s !!! They both had a chance to make a change- what did they achieve? Their actions should even tell Nigerians that these criminals are not even remorse about their contributions towards the backwardness of this nation.. If they were remorse, they would find a cave and hide their face in shame for the rest of their lives.
I'd better vote a 10 year old kid who has never been a class prefect, than vote any thief that had at one time or the other held ANY political position. Nansense!!! Recycling garbage to produce garbage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Respect55(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2014
If buhari should loos I trust him he will seek another way to register another party. And where will that leave follow follow Yoruba people who are ready to do anything for their slave master
True talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Respect55(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2014
If buhari should loos I trust him he will seek another way to register another party. And where will that leave follow follow Yoruba people who are ready to do anything for their slave master
True talk
teelord1:
Who is this? for God sake y all dis rain of trant, I'm sorry to say you need manners bro. Well your name well define hw u talk, hanhan I'm so surprised sum1 can still b talking like this in this 21st century with no maturity or gd sense of humour. hw does this relate to the topic. I'm outta here. pls change God bless you

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Nerosoft19(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2014
game of thrones... Theon Greyjoy is about to betray the Starks..
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Akshow: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

son of a dog

useless bastard
product of unkept pusssy

vulture

bastard
mad dog tongue
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Respect55(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2014
wwwkaycom:
you are a

certified fool
He is sayin d truth

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by thegoodone2(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Omexonomy: If buhari should loos I trust him he will seek another way to register another party. And where will that leave follow follow Yoruba people who are ready to do anything for their slave master
see u want me to use abuse word. Yoruba support GEJ till 2019. Sw 50-50. NC 50-50. SS 80-20,SE 80-20, NE 20-80,NW 40-60. PDP -APC.presidencial election 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by arsetalks(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Djicemob: *Thinking aloud* Maybe the attack on GMB can be traced to these disagreeable issues and differences.
You must sha come up with one conspiracy theory to the other just so to show Buhari and or APC at large is behind boko haram instead of blaming GEJ for his incompetence in handling the boko haram matter even if Buhari and or APC are involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake / Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.