Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (30644 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
QuiverBox:

The illment is getting critical, english is disappearing from his tongue and keypad / Keyboard

stop
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by fineyemi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Plus10: Why na apc...this is an easy win for Gej!
see u. Buhari is winnin d presidential ticket 4 APC and GEJ is out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by mydex93(f): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
canalily: ....lol! Well God pass ebola nd its descendants....whch part do you belong to?
Yoruba
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by canalily(m): 2:30am On Jul 30, 2014
mydex93: Yoruba
...oh am sorry! I never knew you are one... Would u welcome a prv8 chat?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by darne(m): 2:48am On Jul 30, 2014
Observing!
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by mydex93(f): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2014
canalily: ...oh am sorry! I never knew you are one... Would u welcome a prv8 chat?
*smiling*...No probs sir
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by canalily(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2014
mydex93: *smiling*...No probs sir
...guda.m dear, hw was ur 9t? Kindly hit the mail button so that i cn get ur address
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Franchise21(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Hw e take concern me?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Sylvarresta(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
kaima1984: Gej is nt as desperate as d 2 old fools
Noted

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
macpetrus: The Beginning of the End of APC...

Atiku vs Buhari

More like
Iran vs Iraq
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by ayoomolayeyahoocom(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
dead on arrival,it hurt me to say APC is not d Messiah we need.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Osyfellaini(f): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Atiku Abubakar is our choice for the APC presidential ticket, As far as I am concerned he(Atiku) remains the best and most qualified candidate, because of his experience and love for the people of Nigeria. Buhari and others should step down for him because he is more vibrant, detribalized, the people’s man and he has age on his side. Long live APC!! Long live Turakin Adamawa!!! smiley
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Osyfellaini(f): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Atiku Abubakar is our choice for the APC presidential ticket, As far as I am concerned he(Atiku) remains the best and most qualified candidate, because of his experience and love for the people of Nigeria. Buhari and others should step down for him because he is more vibrant, detribalized, the people’s man and he has age on his side. Long live APC!! Long live Turakin Adamawa!!!
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by asaajuomo1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
In God we trust.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Osyfellaini(f): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Atiku Abubakar is our choice for the APC presidential ticket, As far as I am concerned he(Atiku) remains the best and most qualified candidate, because of his experience and love for the people of Nigeria. Buhari and others should step down for him because he is more vibrant, detribalized, the people’s man and he has age on his side. Long live APC!! Long live Turakin Adamawa!! smiley
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by zendy: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
This is my prediction for the 2015 presidential election. Either Atiku or Buhari will fly the flag for APC while GEJ will represent PDP. GEJ will win massively in his south-south because it is impossible that APC can convince these people not to vote for their own son. In the south east, APC supporter of APC party has long been rejected and the main parties (APGA and PDP) have obviously given their support to GEJ so Jonathan will clean up house in the south-east and south-south. Buhari or Atiku will do well in the APC stronghold of the south-west and also in the north west and north-east. North Central is up for grabs. Ultimately,if things stay as they are, APC and PDP will win 3 geo-political zones each which will leave no one with an outright majority on the first ballot. The second ballot will be about numbers. GEJ might just steal it,who knows? I'm from Anambra and I can say that I am disappointed with PDP and Jonathan's performance but when it comes to that election,I would rather vote for an incompetent southern president like GEJ than have power return to the northern supporters of APC like Buhari and Atiku. Power must stay in the south! For too long,these northerners have held it like it's their birthright and that's why Boko haram are killing people all over the place,just because a Southern Christian man who is not willing to do their bidding like obasunjo is president. This is just a prediction,but things might change and there will be crises in 2015 and the country will implode and we divide and my people go as Biafra. I pray for this because I love Biafra and 2015 will hopefully be the year when all this "I must rule over you" nonsense ends we all go our separate ways and rule over ourselves. Long live Biafra!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake / Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.