Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

What's The News On Onitsha Sea Port? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The News On Onitsha Sea Port? (766 Views)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port / Second River Niger Bridge And A Sea Port At Onitsha: Shall We Celebrate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The News On Onitsha Sea Port? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2014
I remember it was one of the numerous campaign promises Jonathan made to the SE, including reparation of all Federal roads.

However, currently that's not the case. The story of the Onitsha Sea Port seems to be another campaign promise to be made to the Igbos yet again, in 2015 by the same Jonathan.

I don't understand why this peoiple toy with us. Take us for granted and make promises they can't keep. I believe Nigeria is enough rich for Jonathan to keep to all of us his campaign promises.

The case of federal roads in the SE is an eyesore, some are being paid attention to, the rest are survival of the fittest.

Jonathan, you have less than a year to complete your first term.
Or did you say the sea port construction will kick off after your re-election in 2015?

We just can't wait to be at par and even surpass everyother region.
Re: What's The News On Onitsha Sea Port? by seanet02: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Yinmu
Re: What's The News On Onitsha Sea Port? by saintikechi(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Onitcha port has been completed, just google it and see details, stop being ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: What's The News On Onitsha Sea Port? by fairheven: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Funnicator: I remember it was one of the numerous campaign promises Jonathan made to the SE, including reparation of all Federal roads.

However, currently that's not the case. The story of the Onitsha Sea Port seems to be another campaign promise to be made to the Igbos yet again, in 2015 by the same Jonathan.

I don't understand why this peoiple toy with us. Take us for granted and make promises they can't keep. I believe Nigeria is enough rich for Jonathan to keep to all of us his campaign promises.

The case of federal roads in the SE is an eyesore, some are being paid attention to, the rest are survival of the fittest.

Jonathan, you have less than a year to complete your first term.
Or did you say the sea port construction will kick off after your re-election in 2015?

We just can't wait to be at par and even surpass everyother region.
I was told by a top Pdp stalwart,that the project is a "campaign-project"for Jonathan,itwill not see the light of the day.it did not go through proper planning,so executing it will be faulty.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Only Made To Last For 100 Years. 2015 Nigeria War. / Ebola: OAU Bars Students From Liberia, Other W/african Countries. / Singer Turned Politician, 9ice Fighting On The Streets Of Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.