Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo (11072 Views)

Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You / Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) / Photo: Is Miss Kedike (Chidinma) This Small ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2014
The Kedike crooner shared this sexy photo.
What do u guys think? Me I like the ass though!

http://theparot.com/news.php?id=987&news=Photo%3A+Chidinma+Ekhile+%27Miss+Kedike%27+Shows+Off+her+Sexy+Curve+in+New+Photo

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Not an inch appealing. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by crystalsaint(f): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2014
l like her

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by jericco1(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2014
I don't see any curvy shït here.!

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by Waspy(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2014
She shldnt go spiralling ... She urgently needs a better publicist undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by ninovandross(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Where are the curves at, abi them dey undercover

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by pimplucious: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Prelude to posting nude pic online.
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by MrKnowitall: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
This lady is perfect! Unfortunately for her, Nigerian guys still have the big girl mentality. They think fat, obese, or grossly overweight women are more attractive than women who keep themselves in shape. DAMN! You guys dont have eyes at all.

13 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by EnterPRO: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
hmmmn ... later now, she will say she's not the one.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by dapsoneh: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Whr is d killer curve

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
MrKnowitall: This lady is perfect! Unfortunately for her, Nigerian guys still have the big girl mentality. They think fat, obese, or grossly overweight women are more attractive than women who keep themselves in shape. DAMN! You guys dont have eyes at all.
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
MrKnowitall: This lady is perfect! Unfortunately for her, Nigerian guys still have the big girl mentality. They think fat, obese, or grossly overweight women are more attractive than women who keep themselves in shape. DAMN! You guys dont have eyes at all.
so u are expecting to get a million likes with wat you just spilled grin undecided ...so you want nigerian guys to love a body which resembles dat of a fellow man abi....haaa ma guy u must be gay ooo undecided

btw am a girl and am saying this bae aint appealing....just dereee

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by yamunla(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
My dearest girls that bleach,if on the judgement day ur face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's Laptop..Don't argue,just go to Hell...!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by MrKnowitall: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
yamunla: My dearest girls that bleach,if on the judgement day ur face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's Laptop..Don't argue,just go to Hell...!!!

So you are saying that women will go to heaven with their physical flesh? And is angel Gabriel using Apple or Toshiba laptop?

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by sarmiie(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
only dudes that like petite or slim chicks wld dig dis......all in all, she pretty tho..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by redgem(f): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2014

Thumbs up!

They will get married to an over weight lady after one or two kids, she will become excessively fat. 3years later, they are out looking for skinny young ladies... Ta 9ja men!!!

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by safarigirl(f): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
redgem:

Thumbs up!

They will get married to an over weight lady after one or two kids, she will become excessively fat. 3years later, they are out looking for skinny young ladies... Ta 9ja men!!!
preach sista!
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by yamunla(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
MrKnowitall:

So you are saying that women will go to heaven with their physical flesh? And is angel Gabriel using Apple or Toshiba laptop?
If u eventually make it to heaven,you will see Angel G's Lappy!
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by Laposky: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
http://earn4task.com/?id=11420. U wnt regret opening dis link
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by BaddieKay(f): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
redgem:

Thumbs up!

A man cheating on his wife doesn't really lie on d fact that she's added weight.,some men love em big,some love em moderate and some gbadu the slim ones.,so every1 can't like the same thing.On the cheating ish,I know a guy Who's wedding ws barely 3wkz away with a cute over make sense girl yet he hooked up with a girl on a trip outta town.Most men(not all oooh)cheat,so dnt say its cause of weight gain nd ish.I think there are other things that cause a guy to cheat nt what u jx stated.Thank u
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by OLAWOLF(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
ASS
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by rattlesnake(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Anorexia
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by parrotibaba(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
for me she's copacetic...just dat she's too short, more like ur kid sister short,n dats a turn off for me...

...I no wan d bend my neck every time we wan kiss grin grin
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by hummerwise(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
She's trying so hard 2 shoot out that behind that is neva even present grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by hensben(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
sarmiie: only dudes that like petite or slim chicks wld dig dis......all in all, she pretty tho..
she is not slim but petite as you said

nothing wow in her pic, she is just there.
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by ignis: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Still looking for the curve. ...
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by EbolaGoingHam(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
binarymachine: The Kedike crooner shared this sexy photo.
What do u guys think? Me I like the ass though!

http://theparot.com/news.php?id=987&news=Photo%3A+Chidinma+Ekhile+%27Miss+Kedike%27+Shows+Off+her+Sexy+Curve+in+New+Photo

where is she?
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by wheesin(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
where is d curve ? i only saw wrapper on her WASTE undecided
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by nikkypearl(f): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
wheesin: where is d curve ? i only saw wrapper on her WASTE undecided
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by robinicule(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
curve kor, Q10 ni
Re: Chidinma Ekhile 'miss Kedike' Shows Off Her Sexy Curve In New Photo by parrotibaba(m): 1:30am On Jul 30, 2014
d gal no bad like dat ,guys nawa oh! appreciate sm1 4 once

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mexican Beauty Queen Killed In Shootout / Jemiriye Makes It To New York Times, As She Headlines Afromondo Concert / Zubby Micheal Post Video Of Live Sex With Destiny Etiko (could It Be Filming?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.