Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (32884 Views)

Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Ephemmm: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
all4naija: Nonsense!

This shows what your personality and belief is: respect your neighbours personal opinion as you respect yours.
I believe in God: I believe in myself: I am not stupid....
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ephemmm:

This shows what your personality and belief is: respect your neighbours personal opinion as you respect yours.
I believe in God: I believe in myself: I am not stupid....
Oh, yeah! You are saying I should respect nonsense because of respect sake. I am not going to do that. Please, get it correctly that Ebola is a serious case and the gravity of it effect in human lives should not be played down on.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Ephemmm: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, yeah! You are saying I should respect nonsense because of respect sake. I am not going to do that. Please, get it correctly that Ebola is a serious case and the gravity of it effect in human lives should not be played down on.

So, has the pastor in question deny this? I wonder how an ignoramus like you always fail to examine something objectively and fully allow your mind to be occupied by prematured evaluation.

The Pastor is talking from the religion perspective and it was glaring. Can he/she be saying the same if he is a Governor or President of a state? May be you are expecting Imam or Pastor preaching on faith to his congregation to be reffering his audience to Sango or Oya, is what I don't know.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ephemmm:

So, has the pastor in question deny this? I wonder how an ignoramus like you always fail to examine something objectively and fully allow your mind to be occupied by prematured evaluation.

The Pastor is talking from the religion perspective and it was glaring. Can he/she be saying the same if he is a Governor or President of a state? May be you are expecting Imam or Pastor preaching on faith to his congregation to be reffering his audience to Sango or Oya, is what I don't know.

Religious perspective my bottom. You are becoming like a fanatic by the day. There is nothing religious about Ebola virus, dude. The moment you start to accept your pastor's limited idea about contagious diseases the moment you fail to take the right action to act. Please, take pastor sermon sh*t to the barbarians not the modern people.

No reasonable person going to accept that. The pastor shouldn't cross the line.He should preach about morality and divine sh*ts than meddling in medical related matter.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Ephemmm: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
all4naija:
Religious perspective my bottom. You are becoming like a fanatic by the day. There is nothing religious about Ebola virus, dude. The moment you start to accept your pastor's limited idea about contagious diseases the moment you fail to take the right action to act. Please, take pastor sermon sh*t to the barbarians not the modern people.

No reasonable person going to accept that. The pastor shouldn't cross the line.He should preach about morality and divine sh*ts than meddling in medical related matter.

Dude! I am not preaching a religion to you here. But it is noteworthy that it is quite interesting how your knowing-it-all sydrom has blindfolded you. Though I am not a member of his chuch, but I passed through TB Joshua's church this evening and I saw a lots of white, does that mean they are not reasonable/sensible too? Or is TB Joshua a clinic hospital?

For your information, people result to religious homes when all theories of medicines has failed whether in Nigeria or in whiteland and this cuts across religion. For your information, a father of an intimate friend of mine is a traditionalist and he has a traditional ways of healing people, and he is doing excellently up till date: in Nigeria, and we have some Alphas too doing this in a religious way. So, what is the big deal here?

As wise as you claim, I wonder how you failed to realize that not all victims of some diseases deserve to be a victim just like some innocent people that were imprisioned without a committing a crime.

You are just sounding like a bigot and taking things out of context.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ephemmm:

Dude! I am not preaching a religion to you here. But it is noteworthy that it is quite interesting how your knowing-it-all sydrom has blindfolded you. Though I am not a member of his chuch, but I passed through TB Joshua's church this evening and I saw a lots of white, does that mean they are not reasonable/sensible too? Or is TB Joshua a clinic hospital?

For your information, people result to religious homes when all theories of medicines has failed whether in Nigeria or in whiteland and this cuts across religion. For your information, a father of an intimate friend of mine is a traditionalist and he has a traditional ways of healing people, and he is doing excellently up till date: in Nigeria, and we have some Alphas too doing this in a religious way. So, what is the big deal here?

As wise as you claim, I wonder how you failed to realize that not all victims of some diseases deserve to be a victim just like some innocent people that were imprisioned without a committing a crime.

You are just sounding like a bigot and taking things out of context.

You are really an i d i o t! There are more white people with Christian root than black people. Stop talking about the Magician called T.B Joshua and stop playing down on Ebola. This is a very contagious disease we are talking about here. You are now acting like those patients saying it is caused by witchcraft in the ground zero country not Ebola.

Traditional cure for Ebola virus is going to be a joke! The traditionalist would contact it before even knowing it exists.

You are very annoying and primitive for my kind of person. Back off, dude!
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Ephemmm: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
all4naija: You are really an i d i o t! There are more white people with Christian root than black people. Stop talking about the Magician called T.B Joshua and stop playing down on Ebola. This is a very contagious disease we are talking about here. You are now acting like those patients saying it is caused by witchcraft in the ground zero country not Ebola.

Traditional cure for Ebola virus is going to be a joke! The traditionalist would contact it before even knowing it exists.

You are very annoying and primitive for my kind of person. Back off, dude!

*stop playing down on Ebola
*it is a contagious disease
*it is caused by witchcraft
*traditional cure for Ebola is going to be a joke
*traditionalist would contact it even before knowing it exists.

Can you see the fallacies you have manufactured in the cause of your explanation? In other words, may I say can you see how primitive your sense of reasoning is?

Who is asserting that traditional or spiritual healing is the cause/solution to Ebola? who said is not contagious? who said it is caused by witchcraft? who tells you that traditional means of curing it has been discovered? ....

The simple truth is that you always speak as an ignoramus while your arguments always lack logic. Assertion is deepened by making reasonable points and not by raining abuse on the other parties or by compounding it.

I know your type: you like argument but always fly away like a burterflly at the surface of overall faithfulness - I doubt it if your mental horizon can absurb the fact that two people can disagree on a point and still be right.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ephemmm:

*stop playing down on Ebola
*it is a contagious disease
*it is caused by witchcraft
*traditional cure for Ebola is going to be a joke
*traditionalist would contact it even before knowing it exists.

Can you see the fallacies you have manufactured in the cause of your explanation? In other words, may I say can you see how primitive your sense of reasoning is?

Who is asserting that traditional or spiritual healing is the cause/solution to Ebola? who said is not contagious? who said it is caused by witchcraft? who tells you that traditional means of curing it has been discovered? ....

The simple truth is that you always speak as an ignoramus while your arguments always lack logic. Assertion is deepened by making reasonable points and not by raining abuse on the other parties or by compounding it.

I know your type: you like argument but always fly away like a burterflly at the surface of overall faithfulness - I doubt it if your mental horizon can absurb the fact that two people can disagree on a point and still be right.
Bwahaha... You are blabbing and possibly stabbing yourself on the foot. You haven't been about to make any sense in your views regarding what you hold strong about the nosy pastor. I don't think you can reason above a 6th grader with good cognizance in all ramification. Don't mind to ponder about that because you might be reading another meaning to it as you have been doing all along. It is senseless pointing you to the right direction of our discussion after seeing you argue from a fanatical perspective.

By listing out my statements in your post hasn't make your argument intelligent in the clarity of the discussion and the gravity of Ebola in west Africa. Indeed, I can see that you lack the basic skills to respond to posts from an educated point of views. I expected something well thought out in the most sensible way from you but the reverse is the case. I am a little perturbed of your argument thrown around without explanations. Take for instance the first one on the list, playing down on Ebola, without giving any evidence that support that in your post is preposterous to say the least. Seeing that you lack this skill to debate mean you are just here to throw jabs around in relatively amateur way. I am not going to compliment you for that.

The fact that you didn't explain why you have to beat about the bush in your previous post to talk on traditionalist and at the same time shipping in idea about your pastor makes matter worse. The very particular scenario that makes you look like somebody who doesn't really know what you are talking about. Take it from me as a fact, you aren't sure of what you write about here.

Ignoramus in your case is an understatement. I think you are starkly silly and lack the brain power to accept your error and find a solution to your primitive complexity. You are seriously drowning in your stupidity and I am not going to allow you to exercise that in this important matter as Ebola, by trying to play down on it from the misleading words of the pastor in question.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by uzolexis(f): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gabson91: i guess u r Christian,if unbelievers criticise men of God u sul nt join them,there is power in the Name of Jesus,he gave us the right of attorney to use the Name.

i am a christian and i believe God works wonders and miracles but this is just deceitful.......
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Ephemmm: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha... You are blabbing and possibly stabbing yourself on the foot. You haven't been about to make any sense in your views regarding what you hold strong about the nosy pastor. I don't think you can reason above a 6th grader with good cognizance in all ramification. Don't mind to ponder about that because you might be reading another meaning to it as you have been doing all along. It is senseless pointing you to the right direction of our discussion after seeing you argue from a fanatical perspective.

By listing out my statements in your post hasn't make your argument intelligent in the clarity of the discussion and the gravity of Ebola in west Africa. Indeed, I can see that you lack the basic skills to respond to posts from an educated point of views. I expected something well thought out in the most sensible way from you but the reverse is the case. I am a little perturbed of your argument thrown around without explanations. Take for instance the first one on the list, playing down on Ebola, without giving any evidence that support that in your post is preposterous to say the least. Seeing that you lack this skill to debate mean you are just here to throw jabs around in relatively amateur way. I am not going to compliment you for that.

The fact that you didn't explain why you have to beat about the bush in your previous post to talk on traditionalist and at the same time shipping in idea about your pastor makes matter worse. The very particular scenario that makes you look like somebody who doesn't really know what you are talking about. Take it from me as a fact, you aren't sure of what you write about here.

Ignoramus in your case is an understatement. I think you are starkly silly and lack the brain power to accept your error and find a solution to your primitive complexity. You are seriously drowning in your stupidity and I am not going to allow you to exercise that in this important matter as Ebola, by trying to play down on it from the misleading words of the pastor in question.

There is no need for further discussion with you. But honestly, i have come to realize that wisdom and deep thinking are not gifts for everybody. A mere looking at your previous posts has spoken a lot: alwalys open mouth before thinking.....
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ephemmm:

There is no need for further discussion with you. But honestly, i have come to realize that wisdom and deep thinking are not gifts for everybody. A mere looking at your previous posts has spoken a lot: alwalys open mouth before thinking.....
Oh, yeah! You are now all-knowing in your senseless posts. Please, I don't need your talk to understand you haven't been making sense all along.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Ephemmm: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, yeah! You are now all-knowing in your senseless posts. Please, I don't need your talk to understand you haven't been making sense all along.

As usual, big head with fish-like brain. Your previous posts have crystically shown that U have attituditional problems: no wonder, a nairalander challenged U to re-orientate your sense of thinking..... grin ; sad tongue

Always claiming superlative sense of thinking, but quick to get lost when it comes to critical thinking and analysis: your woman has a lot to do honestly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire / Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos / Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.