Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (50651 Views)

Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Jeanred(f): 2:33am On Jul 30, 2014
RIP Hamza embarassed embarassedembarassed
I hate seeing or hearing young people die angry angry cry
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by 9iceboi(m): 3:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: u judge people by their moniker undecided ..u shld be served as a sacrifice to shekau

I pity d sperm that ur fada wasted ...... worthless biatch....
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by logica(m): 6:00am On Jul 30, 2014
lastmessenger: I remember when when mallam Rufai was busy bulldozing peoples houses(mostly igbos) in Abuja.
I only pity the poor boy(RIP)
As for mallam,he is a ...on.
Abi? According to the stats you conducted. Just like your people like to believe they are the reason Lagos gets less populated during festive periods.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Hawlahscho(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2014
RIP dude, greet my dad over there.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ayobase(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2014
cannonnier:

and where did you learn that?

in my opinion staying in grief and all the crying because of the death of someone [dare]is a waste of time, there are better thing a man can do for that time wasted.

death of someone is not what i am talking about here.

I am talking about a death of a father's son.

a son can come on twitter or Facebook to announce father's death.........

I gez u share the same blood with el-rufai.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ayobase(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=mcaylife][/quote]

never in ur life should u ever quote me again on nl.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ayobase(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2014
tunshe: Kids on nairaland will not seize to amaze me.

He broke the news by word of mouth, phone or Internet makes no difference. What's important is the news hit the target audience.

Facebook isn't for just fun like most kids do, it's a business empire and one of the most effective means of communication in the world today.

@OP, I sympathise with the family of ElRufai. My sincere condolence and may GOD forgive the deceased.

The family deserve warm and kind words at this moment not the trash been spewed by uncultured and heartless kids here who have never lost a loved one.

so that makes me one of the kids aight?

I can see who is more kiddy!

I gez everyone is entitled to his opinion.

your son's death wasnt up to 4 hours, and all u could do amidst heavy heart and soberness is to publish it on facebook.

I dont know from what angle u dey see am o......but it is not a pleasant experience for a father to bury his child......the publicity should have been done by his spokesman.

maybe u should put urself in either shoe and tell me how u feel.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Revolva(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2014
Hey why all dis minister pikin dey die self ,,,d rich also cry
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by cannonnier(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2014
ayobase:

death of someone is not what i am talking about here.

I am talking about a death of a father's son.

a son can come on twitter or Facebook to announce father's death.........

I gez u share the same blood with el-rufai.

smh
undecided undecided
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by cannonnier(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2014
ayobase:

so that makes me one of the kids aight?

I can see who is more kiddy!

I gez everyone is entitled to his opinion.

your son's death wasnt up to 4 hours, and all u could do amidst heavy heart and soberness is to publish it on facebook.

I dont know from what angle u dey see am o......but it is not a pleasant experience for a father to bury his child...... the publicity should have been done by his spokesman.

maybe u should put urself in either shoe and tell me how u feel.

who is to decide, or do you think everybody believe in nonsensical mentality? well you need a re-think.

''death knows no age nor father nor son, not the old nor the youth.''
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
luvinhubby: Laying aside my political differences with him, i extend my condolances.
My God comfort the family.
hmmm... perhaps you should face activism full time or lay-down low and concentrate on family and Allah more
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by princenayo: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
From d picture of the crash scene, the guy may have been on a high speed or under the influence of alcohol. so unfortunate. RIP.... but his father should also cut down on his Hate for Jonathan because no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ceo003: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
hello friends check out the important linksbelow
get a buyer and get a commission

==============>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1830904/12.5-kva-honda-diesel-generator#
25001226 ============= >>> http://
www.nairaland.com/1810184/wonders-
sale =============== >>> www.nairaland.com/1830902/5kva-48v-german-inverter-4 ================ >>> https://www.nairaland.com/1795922/4-mega-money-yielding-businesses

hello friends check out the important linksbelow
get a buyer and get a commission

==============>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1830904/12.5-kva-honda-diesel-generator#
25001226 ============= >>> http://
www.nairaland.com/1810184/wonders-
sale =============== >>> www.nairaland.com/1830902/5kva-48v-german-inverter-4 ================ >>> https://www.nairaland.com/1795922/4-mega-money-yielding-businesses
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Deepfreezer(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
flash back on the prophecy the man of God senior Prophet TB Joshua gave on 31st night service
that Nigeria will record high profile death this 2014.
that the rich and highly placed politicians will cry this year.
he also went ahead to say that God have heard the cry of his people.

Like the people of Isreal God will give us a leader like Moses yo lead us out of this mess.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Just20(f): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ohhh it always hurts me to a young person die... cry cryAhh his sister died at 25 and he's just 23 hmmmmm. My condolence to the family
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ayobase(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
cannonnier:

who is to decide, or do you think everybody believe in nonsensical mentality? well you need a re-think.

''death knows no age nor father nor son, not the old nor the youth.''

we share not the same mentality then.

good.

bye and safe journey.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ayobase(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
cannonnier:

smh
undecided undecided

why syh again.
sebi una share the same belief.

are u confused again?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by SenatorJames(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
R.I.P to the boy. May God uphold the family.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by cannonnier(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
ayobase:

we share not the same mentality then.

good.

bye and safe journey.

please dont mis-comprehend me, you know not everybody is sane.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by mcaylife(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2014
ayobase:

never in ur life should u ever quote me again on nl.

this is nairaland not ur dadys land
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by mcaylife(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Deepfreezer: flash back on the prophecy the man of God senior Prophet TB Joshua gave on 31st night service
that Nigeria will record high profile death this 2014.
that the rich and highly placed politicians will cry this year.
he also went ahead to say that God have heard the cry of his people.

Like the people of Isreal God will give us a leader like Moses yo lead us out of this mess.
you must be among the people TB Joshua gave a bag of rice and groundnut oil. Smh
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ayobase(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2014
mcaylife: this is nairaland not ur dadys land

you are correct.....message passed as well.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ayobase(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2014
cannonnier:

please dont mis-comprehend me, you know not everybody is sane.

i also need to have a re-think..
I might no be so sane as I thought.

"he that thinks he standeth..........."
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Deepfreezer(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2014
mcaylife: you must be among the people TB Joshua gave a bag of rice and groundnut oil. Smh
I WISH

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly / Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa / Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.