Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (50659 Views)

Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by 1stola: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: must you quote me ?
Trouble maker
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adetayo100: I have enough breast milk at my disposal
my own thick well well and he sweet like honey
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: my own thick well well and he sweet like honey
Are you for real?

Can i have a sip?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
1stola:
Trouble maker
tongue
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by hazzand16(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Dancing?
Remember ure on lagos - ibadan expressway, better be careful with what u say so we wont be wishing u RIP by tomorrow also.

No be everything person dey use play.
watin consine u for another person headach mumu
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by hazzand16(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
binbass:
You must be CRAZY..
na ur pale dey craz
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by hazzand16(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
xtervaganza: hahahahahahaha

Craze ppl full his place I swear

Lol
grin
xtervaganza: hahahahahahaha

Craze ppl full his place I swear

Lol
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by gogodaye(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Whilst adding my voice to the those who had earlier expressed their heartfelt condolences to the El Rufai family at their bereavement as well as praying for the repose of the soul of the deceased.
With car crash/accident announced as the cause of death, I hope the young lads' death was not self induced ? By him joining his peers & engaging in the self annihilating past time of 'big~men' children ' car drag~racing'! with the public holidays...and vehicular traffic thin within the Abuja metropolis.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by kazman117: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
rip niggy

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
cheesy you no well

IYANGBALI: you just wan lure the guy to your breassts by all means necessary,I leave am for you,seun still dey die for me for NAIRALAND
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by banki(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
lastmessenger:
You are blind.i no blame u. If people tell u how Rufai crashed their life in Abuja ,then you will understand that Rufai is a devil in human form.
Believe me he will never have peace until he apologise to those he messed up in Abuja.

Shut up your mouth ive lived in abuja for the past 9years and i know the difference betqeen elrufai and all the other ministers after him
I dont need people to tell me...
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by 9iceboi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: and who told you i was speaking for u,i didnt speak 4 dumb heads like you na....reread wat i typed"its for dose who know and not empty heads like you who still need to be told" ...
from ur name I already knw wat u do 4 a living... I dnt waste tym wit ur kind..
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ceo003: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Donsammi(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
banki:

Shut up your mouth ive lived in abuja for the past 9years and i know the difference betqeen elrufai and all the other ministers after him

you mean demolishions?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by NewNigeriaMind: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
woodcook:

Kido when you said "most" you should understand what that means and also when you said sample you should also back it with figure.

For you to convince me and be any different from the people you are insulting, you should please respond to this:
1. How many Igbo people have access to the internet?
2. Access to FB and NL?
3. Of the numbers how many are many did comment on this isssue?
4. of the number that commented on this issue how many why "guilty" of what you accused them?

I don't know what your background is, but if you don't have figures to back those question up then you should please stop throwing words like; prove, number and sample around. There are people where whose source of livelihood are based on numbers,samples and estimate, and am sure they won't find it funny. grin

i am letting you win this.....

i like your reply.

have a good evening and i am different from them.

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ican2020: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
banki:

as a tenant
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by ayobase(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
cannonnier:

you, actually is the one who has lost it.

or are you trying to redefine the purpose of the internet not for communication?
angry undecided

so, no moment of grief or soberness

hiaa
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by lastmessenger: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
banki:

if u are lived in Abuja for 9years and still talk the way u do then am convinced that u are indeed blind.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by cannonnier(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
ayobase:

so, no moment of grief or soberness

hiaa

and where did you learn that?

in my opinion staying in grief and all the crying because of the death of someone [dare]is a waste of time, there are better thing a man can do for that time wasted.

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Olawale49: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
RIP my main man Hamza.I'll miss u S̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much.respect man.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by niceeric(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lilimax: Same thing I said when I saw the caption. He should check himself cos it's a bad omen for parents to keep on burying thier children one after the other sad. I WILL NEVER KNOW THE GRAVE OF MY CHILDREN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Really its a bad omen...hope it's not something he caused by himself anyway,and a very big AMEN to that prayer..it won't ever happen!

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

i am letting you win this.....

i like your reply.

have a good evening and i am different from them.

You are the victor! It takes courage to call a truce kido. I salute you bro, indeed you are different. Keep it up bro!
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Bigsteveg(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
hazzand16: watin consine u for another person headach mumu

Sorry o, i neva knew u are his royal majesty, Haruna the 1st (the chimpazee of university of ibadan zoological garden)
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adetayo100: Are you for real?

Can i have a sip?
see your mouth,the thing don dey hungry you abi?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Buddhar(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Bell of SALVATION is still Ringing, Hearken to the VOICE of REDEMPTION, Confess your SINS and accept JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR before the END comes. Pls do not Harden your Heart after which cometh DESTRUCTION. Hell is Real
For further explaination call, 07039388167. Pls re-broadcast.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
9iceboi: from ur name I already knw wat u do 4 a living... I dnt waste tym wit ur kind..
u judge people by their moniker undecided ..u shld be served as a sacrifice to shekau
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by soulglo: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lilimax: Same thing I said when I saw the caption. He should check himself cos it's a bad omen for parents to keep on burying thier children one after the other sad. I WILL NEVER KNOW THE GRAVE OF MY CHILDREN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

So which one are you? Are you are Christian or do you practice witchcraft. Half of you Nigerian Christians behave like you are native doctor's apprentices. It is downright evil for someone to lose a child and you point fingers at the person grieving. It is not Christian like. You go check yourself not this poor father because nothing makes you special. Nobody is promised tomorrow not even you. People like you are the kind who torture widows when their husbands die. It is the exact same mentality. It is wicked. Spend some time alone with yourself and find the reason why you have accepted this way of reasoning.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by dhaewood(m): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
[b]MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PERFECT PEACE......................................BUT WHY MUST IT BE ONLY HIM LOSING HIS CHILDREN TO DEATH AT THIS RATE SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE, IF HE HAS MADE OTHER PEOPLE LOST THEIR INNOCENT CHILDREN WITHOUT REMORSE EVEN WHEN HE IS DOING THE RIGHT THINGS IN HIS JOB,I PRAY GOD WILL FORGIVE HIM & GIVE THE STRENGTH TO BEAR THE LOST, IT IS VERY PAINFUL TO HEAR THIS, PLEASE LORD LET THE HANDS OF DEATH BE STOPPED IN LIFE OF THIS MAN & HIS FAMILY.....................HMMMMMMMMMMM

Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir El-rufai, has lost a son, Hamza, to a car crash in Abuja.

The former minister and political activist announced his son’s death today.

"From Allah we came and to him we shall return,” the All Progressives Congress (APC) leader wrote in a brief obituary.

“Please join our family in praying for the repose of the soul of my son Hamza El-Rufai, who died in a motor accident in Abuja." Hamza, 23, is a student of Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Dubai, and was billed to graduate in 2015.

Hamza’s death comes just three months after El-Rufai's elder brother lost his daughter, Zainab El-Rufai Mohammed, to sickle cell anaemia.

Zainab was survived by her husband Mohammed and a baby boy.

In November 2011, Nasir also lost Yasmin, his eldest daughter, to epilepsy in the United Kingdom. She was 25 at the time of her death.[/b]
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by LEAFLET(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2014
no offense but i fit bet my client say na too much quaya and rochi cause this ish... rip though young soldier

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly / Obasanjo Rubbishes National Assembly, Says It’s An Assembly Of Thieves, Looters / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.