Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Why Do I Ask My Nails Out,instead Of Her? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do I Ask My Nails Out,instead Of Her? (412 Views)

How To Fix A Whitlow Deformed Finger Nails / Zobo Drink Was Brought In Instead Of Blood At Hospital? (photos) / Woman Grows Nails Instead Of Hair Due To Skin Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Ask My Nails Out,instead Of Her? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Nail-biting (onychophagia) is a common stress-relieving habit. You may bite your
nails in times of stress or excitement, or in times of boredom or inactivity. It can
also be a learned behavior from family members. Nail-biting is the most common
of the typical "nervous habits," which include thumb-sucking, nose-picking, hair-
twisting or -pulling, tooth-grinding, and picking at skin.
You may bite your nails without realizing you are doing it. You might be involved in another activity,
such as reading, watching television, or talking on the phone, and bite your nails without thinking
about it.
Nail-biting includes biting the cuticle and soft tissue
surrounding the nail as well as biting the nail itself..what do yu think could be the remedy to this addiction?,,,,,am a victim too.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Known About EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE / Autoship Bonus / Ebola Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.