Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash (3180 Views)

El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by mike404(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

That is the difference between a Muslim and a Christian!
EWU ZAMBIA WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BRING RELIGION INTO THIS IGBO WANNABE

1 Like

Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by mike404(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2014
HE MUST HAVE CONSUMED (FLENTY) ALCOHOL IN PRE-EID PARTY LAST NIGHT... MAKE UNA NO ATTACK ME O. IM JUST A THINKER
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by abdulaz: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2014
EVIL SEEDS.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by calid16: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Hourglass4real: Na wa o... The son died this morning o,not yesterday or somedays back and he could login on the net to post

2 Likes

Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by vedaxcool(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2014
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhim rajiun.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by kekakuz(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2014
here comes dem bulldozers
people running helter skelter

we paid for the land.the constitution made us Indigines of where ever we find ourselves

so you demolished karmo gwagwa lugbe chika alaita Sabon lugbe piwei

homes schools churches mosques
tears as you were being cursed
you are doing your job you said
the current minister refused to demolish anywhere.instead he is dualizing roads.8lanes rail project. markets etc

el rufai

you cannot escape those red hot curses laid on you by the people you rendered homeless. esan a ke.

I still can't get the picture of women and children sleeping by the express road out of my head even after 8years.

rip to your son
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by jmaine: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2014
RIP to the lovely young man and my condolences to the rabid twitter Emir and Maniac El Rufai . . . .

Losing two kids in a short while ain't funny at all . . . .
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by thorpido(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Can you explain this further?

I think it's more of a northerner compared to a southerner.Yoruba muslims will mourn their dead.There is a way northerners are raised that they have this kind of mindset/perception towards life.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by Firefire(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2014
RIP boy embarassed
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by AmicableEd: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2014
meanwhile so many hateful comments from some Nigerians are pouring in on his Facebook wall...it's incredible. http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/07/nasir-el-rufai-loses-son-in-ghastly.html

Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by youngmonie: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2014
kekakuz: here comes dem bulldozers
people running helter skelter
we paid for the land.the constitution made us Indigines of where ever we find ourselves
so you demolished karmo gwagwa lugbe chika alaita Sabon lugbe piwei
homes schools churches mosques
tears as you were being cursed
you are doing your job you said
the current minister refused to demolish anywhere.instead he is dualizing roads.8lanes rail project. markets etc
el rufai
you cannot escape those red hot curses laid on you by the people you rendered homeless. esan a ke.
I still can't get the picture of women and children sleeping by the express road out of my head even after 8years.
rip to your son

This is what I fvking hate about Nigerians, cant a man do his job without being criticized, Abuja had a master plan from the beginning and those structures were either not approved or were in the way public infrastructure to be developed in the future. The current minister of fct is not doing it because el-rufai has done the needful. Enough of all this curses of people whose homes got demolished . Dnt blame you tho you live in a culture where anything goes, build house that was not approved when govt come and demolish you will start crying fowl,
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by youngmonie: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2014
AmicableEd: meanwhile so many hateful comments from some Nigerians are pouring in on his Facebook wall...it's incredible. http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/07/nasir-el-rufai-loses-son-in-ghastly.html

Dnt expect anything less from my brothers down in the SE....sentimental and spiteful!!
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by crystalsaint(f): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Rip dear hamza
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by crystalsaint(f): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Rip Dear Hamza
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2014
RIP
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
My condolences Mr El-Rufai
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by cyril83(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2014
youngmonie:

This is what I fvking hate about Nigerians, cant a man do his job without being criticized, Abuja had a master plan from the beginning and those structures were either not approved or were in the way public infrastructure to be developed in the future. The current minister of fct is not doing it because el-rufai has done the needful. Enough of all this curses of people whose homes got demolished . Dnt blame you tho you live in a culture where anything goes, build house that was not approved when govt come and demolish you will start crying fowl,

Nobody is against development but there should be reasonable compensation to it, instead he was busy saying rubbish that abuja is not for the poor, i was highly affected by his evil deeds and i don't even know why he was allowed to join the progressives.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by jmaine: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2014
cyril83:

Nobody is against development but there should be reasonable compensation to it, instead he was busy saying rubbish that abuja is not for the poor, I was highly affected by his evil deeds and i don't even know why he was allowed to join the progressives.

I now see your grouse . . . .
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by knightsTempler: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Rip young Man.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by cyril83(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2014
jmaine:

I now see your grouse . . . .

You don't expect to see joy when you inflict pain on others for no reasons, samething will befall his likes if they don't amend their ways.

What they take from the masses will eventually go back to the masses when they have nobody to succeed them.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Hourglass4real: Sad... May he rest in peace. The man had the mind to go online to "post" after loosing a son this very morning in an accident,wasn't he suppose 2 be mourning and in unimaginable pain?
it's called addiction - he is addicted to the web.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by jericco1(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2014
I could say less RIP.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2014
cyril83: Such would never happened if you had fixed abuja road with neccessary gadgets when you have every opportunity to do so.

Anyways may the spoilt child have a space in wherever he might found himself now.
k. Same to you.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by Tyche(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2014
I think he needs some time out of the public eye for sober reflection.

These happening are not normal
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Some how, some where, some day he will blame gej for his son's demise. He shud learn hw to shup up sometimes. Rip to the dead
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by Descartes: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2014
DickDastardly: PDP at work tongue
You wan buy canckerworm market
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by Xano(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2014
youngmonie:

an unfortunate post. If you reside in Abuja, you will not post this.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by Hourglass4real: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2014
blizard44: it's called addiction - he is addicted to the web.
Quite sad...
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by numericalguy(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

It can easily be deduced from your stupid post that you are a product of a baby factory impregnated by an armed robber.

What has religion got to do with El Rufai's actions of posting his son's death on facebook or did someone tell you that only Muslims use facebook. Just like your father's armed robbery record and your pprostitutes mother's record has nothing to do with Christianity.

My condolences to the El-Rufai family, and RIP to the dead.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by Willdidi(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2014
ichidodo: When your drive don't drink when your drink don't drive especially during Eid celebrations....RIP
Did you read what you posted, because I can't make any sense from it.
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by ichidodo: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Willdidi:
Did you read what you posted, because I can't make any sense from it.
It is basically a warning against drunk driving...
Re: Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash by UnknownT: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2014
On his facebook page, one person asked did he detonate his bomb before time? . The child that died, was he d same that graduated some weeks back?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appointments of SGF, Customs And Immigrations Bosses: Buhari’s Costly Gamble / GEJ addressed even emptier seats at The UN! / In Photos, Meet Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.