Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland (4415 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Just the other day i created a thread with the title" Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy" https://www.nairaland.com/1828323/why-believe-buhari-plotted-executed

A certain rabble rouser suffering from a whooping cough who calls himself malcolmX grin grin created one cow dung sniffing inspired thread titled Re: The Mis-Education Of Idumuose where he berated me for telling the public the truth about Buhari's attempted suicide jamboree in kaduna.
Expectedly the APC's ' get paid to post falsehood against any progress in Nigeria'-Ditto Jonathan relentlessly haul as many bricks, mortars and anything they can conjure up in order to intimidate me.

Also,Asari Dokubo who before now had sympathized with Buhari over the bombing of his convoy later made a detour from his earlier position after realising the gimmicks usually deployed by APC to deceive people .Asari declared that Buhari was the mastermind of the bombing of his own motorcade confirming my earlier assertion.

Recall that APC e-urchins here were celebrating their pyrrhic victory on nairaland when 5 governors from PDP defected to APC.Jonathan supporters here took all their bashing and bitter jibes in good faith.

It is hilarious that now that the tide has changed in favour of fresh air,now that we are enjoying real victory,the Apc e-urchins suddenly realized that nairaland politics section should be closed down before it consumes Nigeria and suggested same to seun. Ngwakwe has been accused of nepotism,seun has been accused of siding with PDP.They have been whining and weeping and gnashing their brown teeth like teenagers who have been deprived of chocolates.

Why didn't they suggest to seun to close down politics section during their golden period? Like a sly husband who is hard to please,APC whines and complains about everything.

Since the record breaking defeat of Fayemi,the sambisa camp of APC became as quiet as ikoyi cemetery for weeks,they recoiled into a humbling cocoon.They looked like a defeated dog whose tail was tucked between it's rear legs.‎​​​​​grin grin

The kitchen is becoming too hot for them,they want to die but like the cowards that they are known to be, they are afraid to die alone so they want other people to die alongside.C0WARDS -Murtala Nyako is on the run.How are we sure they were not the mastermind of the hacking of nairaland recently.

If Aregbesola the acrobat had tripped and fallen off the top of the molue during his campaign,who knows,maybe accusing fingers would have been pointed at Jonathan.

I marvel at how these gangsters are willing to e-die for politicians who don't even know they exist.
Why are you people taking political issues personal and why are you fighting anonymous persons? It shows that most of you in APC(sounds more like OPC) nairaland branch are petty.

Seun will not close down politics section because of a few RAGAMUFFIN.

Buhari should try another stunt because the one he pulled in kaduna ain't working. For Buhari,it's either he becomes Nigeria's president or he dies trying.

As for the Jobless MalcomX, who desperately wanted our attention that he created a thread the same day he registered his moniker with nairaland.I have a few words for you,go back to Ibadan zoo where you came from and just like your master Buhari who attempted to commit suicide just to gain attention and has become the first Nigerian head of state to attempt suicidegrin grin we refuse to recognize you

[size=13pt]Fresh air is blowing everywhere but APC is fighting in vain to resist change but the grass does not resist to bend in the direction in which the wind blows [/size]

Long live Nairaland!

Long live Jonathan's supporters!

Long live Nigeria!

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by fiverrwin(f): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Na today
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2014
why did I think this animal was force fed his own placenta at infancy. so much more from an ayagayagayo from a kerosene background and conceived by an experimental s3x between stupidity and dementia.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2014
i don't want to be infested with your badluck this morning please.Go and visit other threads and come back later.
anago9010: why did I think this animal was force fed his own placenta at infancy. so much more from an ayagayagayo from a kerosene background and conceived by an experimental s3x between stupidity and dementia.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by alabiyemmy(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2014
I laugh
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: i don't want to be infested with your badluck this morning please.Go and visit other threads and come back later.

the badluck following all the ocheme family about, that makes you drink ogorogoro in a sty with some Ebola infested looking guys. dude even a millipede won't envy your run down life.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by kel4soft: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2014
I had a terrible night sleep no thanks to the bloody scam called privatization of PHCN.
OP, folks are tired of complaining, Peeps can longer waste their precious time whinnying and trolling on NL Politics section. Just wait and see. Governing Nigeria is not a rocket science but the cluelessness or lets say the greed of our leaders are the main reason things are not working out as plan.

I happened to be in some international social media site; and I will tell you I have been patriotic over there. I am never critical of our government like I do here over there. Do you know what the international community think of us? we are like a laughing stock with a blind shepherd taken millions of his flocks to abyss of doom.

OP wake up!!! Cos tomorrow, you may have no where to run to when the chips are down. People are only tired of complaining not because they are losing the plot.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by jakiedudu(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2014
We believe that General Buhari tried to kill himself.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Welcome, A wretched, jobless and illiterate drunkard looking for relevance! Mr. Francis Ochebe!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by tobtap: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2014
I think D op is more clueless than d president. ..even d president acknowledged that der was an attempt on general buhari and idumoron cited a more clueless individual asari dokubo , dis shows the level of folly in the anti-buhari camp

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by lakpalakpa: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2014
I wonder who is more silly between the foolish OP and VictorCiza...

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010: why did I think this animal was force fed his own placenta at infancy. so much more from an ayagayagayo from a kerosene background and conceived by an experimental s3x between stupidity and dementia.
The Animal and his trolls pretend this thread don't exist..

https://www.nairaland.com/1829863/biafra-midwest-invasion-case-war

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2014
tobtap: I think D op is more clueless than d president. ..even d president acknowledged that der was an attempt on general buhari and idumoron cited a more clueless individual asari dokubo , dis shows the level of folly in the anti-buhari camp
Asari is his hero

Asari Till 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2014
I will be the last id!ot to defend our gorilla look alike politicians. Embezzlers! You generate your own electricity,water,pay hospital bills,pay for your school fees. Does everything absolutely on your own and for yourself. Yet some shack dwellers and slum settlers will come here shouting Apc and Pdp.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Salami cursing since 1804 without achieving tangible results.grin grin
anago9010:

the badluck following all the ocheme family about, that makes you drink ogorogoro in a sty with some Ebola infested looking guys. dude even a millipede won't envy your run down life.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: Salami cursing since 1804 without achieving tangible results.grin grin

yet you scared of him like he is e-beating you to stupor. werey adugbo.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
lakpalakpa: I wonder who is more silly between the foolish OP and VictorCiza...

grin grin grin
both fools deserve the gold medal for the exhibition of foolishness on nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by MalcoImX: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose is still teaching our children that Mungo Park discovered River Niger!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by MalcoImX: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
We pitied you when upon 500GP's expositions, omenka it was, I think who created the mudhouse theory, not knowing you're resting to resurface.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: both fools deserve the gold medal for the exhibition of foolishness on nairaland.

I learned Se.un banned Cleverly for 3 Months, for insinuating that he(Se.un) was not intelligent enough to moderate politics section! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I learned Se.un banned Cleverly for 3 Months, for insinuating he(Se.un) was not intelligent enough to moderate politics section! grin grin grin
seriously? I was looking for the thread and I found out it was hidden. I knew he was gonna ban Cleverly anyway. He hates to hear the truth. I pray for another Tsunami to happen so that Cleverly will be free again from the hands of the tyrants. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: seriously? I was looking for the thread and I found out it was hidden. I knew he was gonna ban you Cleverly anyway. He hates to hear the truth. I pray for another Tsunami to happen so that Cleverly will be free again from the hands of the tyrants. grin grin

Be careful cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Be careful cheesy
oops! lipsrsealed
nothing do you my darling sister! cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Iykopee(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2014
monkeys are addicted to banana. Look @ them aiming to decimate the OP with their usual rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Brimmie(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: seriously? I was looking for the thread and I found out it was hidden. I knew he was gonna ban Cleverly anyway. He hates to hear the truth. I pray for another Tsunami to happen so that Cleverly will be free again from the hands of the tyrants. grin grin
Amen!! cheesy This time, I pray he lose everything from 2005! tongue

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by amakufrancis(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2014
whr ae dose lag guys wn like Apc lyk anuda tin. .ok guex dy ae receivinq ebola treatment. Gej till 2019.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Brimmie: Amen!! cheesy This time, I pray he lose everything from 2005! tongue
Amen! cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Gbawe: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2014
kel4soft: I had a terrible night sleep no thanks to the bloody scam called privatization of PHCN.
OP, folks are tired of complaining, Peeps can longer waste their precious time whinnying and trolling on NL Politics section. Just wait and see. Governing Nigeria is not a rocket science but the cluelessness or lets say the greed of our leaders are the main reason things are not working out as plan.

I happened to be in some international social media site; and I will tell you I have been patriotic over there. I am never critical of our government like I do here over there. Do you know what the international community think of us? we are like a laughing stock with a blind shepherd taken millions of his flocks to abyss of doom.

OP wake up!!! Cos tomorrow, you may have no where to run to when the chips are down. People are only tired of complaining not because they are losing the plot.

I remember calling it "pseudo-privatisation" to only receive insults from those who are ethnocentric, biased and clannish beyond redemption. Now every Nigerian is enjoying 'privatisation' the 'fresh air' way.

What Nigerians will always fail to understand, because many are ethnocentric and sentimental, is that the nature of a man (whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Fulani, Ijaw or Ikwerre) will always affect what he does. I predicted it boldly, when it was unfashionable to do so, that GEJ will only deliver "pseudo-privatisation" because his corrupt and totally self-serving nature means he will ruin every good initiative capable of improving life for the ordinary Nigerians via seeking to profit cynically and callously every time and everywhere.

GEJ's uncontrollable lust for self-aggrandizement, for him and his minions, will always lead to laudable projects being hijacked by cronyism, incompetence and greed. We all saw this with fuel subsidy turned into a huge scam benefiting cronies and pals of Government. Likewise SURE-P became another scam after GEJ had assured the 'saving's from removal of subsidy will 'rescue' Nigeria and turn her into Dubai. We saw how $18 billion disbursed to fight Boko Haram has been turned into 'awoof chopulation' for the Government and its pals while insecurity worsens daily. NNPC is now scam and grand corruption personified. Now same is the case with this scam power 'privatisation'. By now, it is obvious to sensible folks that nothing will work under this government because of the nature of GEJ and others like him who are in charge of Nigerian at the highest level. See my talk , from 2013, of 'pseudo-privatisation' that was met, expectedly, with insults by Jonathanians who are mainly ethnocentric and clannish elements too blinded by sentiment to note that their 'messiah' is bad news and 'bad luck' for Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1533956/electricity-new-owners-complain-overwhelming

They are now complaining. Only in Nigeria. Did these shallow and opportunist profiteers, with nil power sector knowledge, not do their feasibility study to see what they are getting into? Wait, I forget it was AGIPs, oligarchs and callous profit-seekers who won ' transparent bids' for conceded power Stations and utilities.

I stand vindicated. Anyone can check the archives to see I talked of the danger of how "pseudo-privatisation" may be all GEJ will deliver given the ultra-corrupt and amoral "awon boyz" government he leads that is midwifing the "privatisation" of our power sector. Everyone heard "privatisation" and the premature jubilation began. We all forget that numerous evidence, far too many to count, show that the current PDP government , just like others before it, is the sort to cynically bastardize and ruin processes by putting personal aggrandizement above everything else . This is why every institution tha should be independent in Nigeria today remains heavily compromised and unable to deliver.

What, as I argued in the past, was wrong with giving, as first line solution in a true federalism, Nigerian States the freedom to device their own electrification solution As Fashola, Amaechi and other serious Governors demanded? Instead we had Abdusalami, a soldier turned Politician, and his rapacious layman sort 'winning' bids all over the place. Not good at all. It was always going to end in tears. Nigerians, enjoy your "privatisation". You deserve it for thinking thieves could care about you when their actions show they live to fleece you. I sincerely hope the "privatisation" of the power sector works for Nigeria but excuse me for being cynical.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

"Ebele is deadlier than Ebola" - WHO.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by dozzzybaba: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2014
Uncle Gbawe, are you an English professor ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by dozzzybaba: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2014
OlaJohnson1:
"Ebele is deadlier than Ebola" - WHO.
Goodluck EBOLA jonathan cheesycheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Fayose Commissioning Mega Projects In Ekiti State - PHOTOS / We Are Now Free From Tinubu -- Omotayo Alasoadura / Nigeria Police Change Logo After SARS Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.