Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland (4408 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by MalcoImX: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Have you saved the pictures of the drunkard? It is on display again! cheesy grin
I think this one stays. Even Ngwakwe is tired of helping him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Francis Ocheme
the guy don block im facebook account o! I no see anything. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

cry me a river by idumumu featuring victorwerey.
It's only chino who can handle your M@dness.Like i said earlier,i don't want to be infested with badluck.‎​​​​​grin grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: the guy don block im facebook account o! I no see anything. grin

https://m.facebook.com/francis.ocheme?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiMjI2ZGQ2MjA3MWNiOTE2NDhmNzEyNTMwOTc0MDlhZjIifQ%3D%3D&fref=search
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: Idumuose, you are a big star on nairaland, lemme invite chinolization, ichidodo, quid, chamack, dozzybaba to come and see how these APC slugs are hailing you. Idumuose is like a rat poison to APC e-rats grin grin grin

You are calling for reinforcement with this your alternate monicker! grin mumu!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose:
It's only chino who can handle your M@dness.Like i said earlier,i don't want to be infested with badluck.‎​​​​​grin grin

is madness not suppose to be your mother's maiden name. abeg bring am asap oooo before amadioha restructure your dentition formula to 0/0/0.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by BrokenTV: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Be careful cheesy
See how Berem opened your nyash wella why are you telling her to be careful Iponri ghost shopper, because she busted your ass.
berem: I was
looking for the thread and I
found out it was hidden. I
knew he was gonna ban you
Cleverly anyway
. He hates
to hear the truth. I pray for
another Tsunami to happen
so that Cleverly will be free
again from the hands of the
tyrants. grin grin

and she have to respond with this
berem: oops! lipsrsealed
nothing do you my darling sister! cheesy cheesy
She covered her ass but you where not quick to cover yours Iponri ghost shopper.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: Idumuose, you are a big star on nairaland, lemme invite chinolization, ichidodo, quid, chamack, dozzybaba to come and see how these APC slugs are hailing you. Idumuose is like a rat poison to APC e-rats grin grin grin

I have never seen anyone ridicule himself as much as this guy on Nairaland.
Instead of accepting his folly he decided to double down on stupidity!
Sometimes its OK to be wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by neena: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Who would believe that idumuose is a full grown man? Shame. Big shame.

berem: the guy don block im facebook account o! I no see anything. grin
Does Idumuose rear snakes? Eewww!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by yomexp(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
dozzzybaba: Goodluck EBOLA jonathan cheesycheesy

classic gringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

is this one alright, are you new on nairaland? Go and ask anago my goat, he will give you details.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
MalcoImX: I think this one stays. Even Ngwakwe is tired of helping him.
MalcomX the coward.See how desperate you could be.Did i visit your thread yesterday? The answer is no. I opened a thread and here you are seeking attention.How am i sure you were not one of those fake election observers arrested in Imo state?

Opening new moniker just to abuse me is the height of cowardice.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: is this one alright, are you new on nairaland? Go and ask anago my goat, he will give you details.

animalistic imp, what the use of beating a dead horse, I have flog you, maim you and piss in your nostrils like public pregnancy test kit. you know I go hard on you and your fellow low lifers from cassava background.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
barcanista: The Animal and his trolls pretend this thread don't exist..

https://www.nairaland.com/1829863/biafra-midwest-invasion-case-war

How can anyone think this guy is non-yoruba/Apc. The good thing is-he keeps confirming our thought and erasing our doubt with his every post....grin
A goat can never roar no matter how hard he tries...grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by EdCure: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: abi my brother! Their insults is nothing to me at all. I am yet to see anything from the PDP e-rats that will frustrate me out of nairaland. I too much na! cheesy cheesy
I acknowledge your courage and sagacity.
Keep Up Da Good Work!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aigbofa:

You are still angry at my statement about you.But i told you the truth and i have no apologies for you.

If you didn't like my advise,then that's your business.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
neena: Very.
I will send you a mail!
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by BrokenTV: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

animalistic imp, what the use of beating a dead horse, I have flog you, maim you and piss in your nostrils like public pregnancy test kit. you know I go hard on you and your fellow low lifers from cassava background.
Tunde have you eating today.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aigbofa:

do I care? Coming from someone with double portion of shame and disgust. I will always freak a hell out of your frustrated life, now tell me why you cry anytime APC is being battered? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by neena: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I will send you a mail!
No wahala! cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
neena: Who would believe that idumuose is a full grown man? Shame. Big shame.

Does Idumuose rare snakes? Eewww!
babe,nawao!
Just finished strolling out of facebook. Seeing his pictures and the background,I thought I was looking at pictures taken in the 80's. Is this what Jonathan has subjected his asslickers to be?

Pathetic!! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV:
Tunde have you eating today.

hangard, brokenhead TV, the sole patent owner of " don't let sentiments be croud your reasoning".

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

bleat, bleat bleat grin grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

He doesn't need reinforcement.You all are already losers.You all are down already.The defeat you all suffered this past weeks is enough to humble you.

Calling for reinforcement on defeated soldiers will tantamount to double kill and a crime against humanity.i idumuose will contain all of you.i will use your severed head to serve as palmwine cup for Buhari
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: bleat, bleat bleat grin grin

your new method of conceding defeats I guess

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by neena: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: babe,nawao!
Just finished strolling out of facebook. Seeing his pictures and the background,I thought I was looking at pictures taken in the 80's. Is this what Jonathan has subjected his asslickers to be?
Pathetic!! embarassed
Very pathetic. Clearly, Omockery doesn't pay them well!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: do I care? Coming from someone with double portion of shame and disgust. I will always freak a hell out of your frustrated life, now tell me why you cry anytime APC is being battered? grin grin grin

There's only one name for people who argue against facts and reason. No amount of blustering can change that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by neena: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose:
He doesn't need reinforcement.You all are already losers.You all are down already.The defeat you all suffered this past weeks is enough to humble you.
Calling for reinforcement on defeated soldiers will tantamount to double kill and a crime against humanity.i idumuose will contain all of you.i will use your severed head to serve as palmwine cup for Buhari
Idumuoshit, I take your god, Jonathan beg you; Please remove those grotesque pictures from your timeline. They could spread Ebola virus. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: babe,nawao!

Pathetic!! embarassed
The problem with you is that you are very unstable.You are a woman tossed to and fro by every wind of political doctrine.The other time i asked you why you were sacked from your work,until now,you have not answered me.

The story behind the setting up of golden infidel is a topic for another day.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by BrokenTV: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

hangard, brokenhead TV, the sole patent owner of " don't let sentiments be croud your reasoning".
Tunde there is three stages to determine a man that is suffering from poverty.
1. HUNGRY

2. ANGER
3. CURSING
the first symptoms that comes on board when he is hungry is that he becomes angry, and whenever he is angry he goes on a cursing spree. Tunde recheck yourself.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Descartes: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Propaganda Machines grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aigbofa:

There's only one name for people who argue against facts and reason. No amount of blustering can change that.
Customized abeg leave that man,he is just seeking attention and he has got it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

See What People Did To President Jonathan's Billboard In Katsina (pic) / THREAD:::: What Is The Presidential Result In Your Polling Unit / Igbos in Enugu and Imo state Denounce biafra, Pledges to remain in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.