Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland (4409 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode / Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV:
Tunde there is three stages to determine a man that is suffering from poverty.
1. HUNGRY

2. ANGER
3. CURSING
the first symptoms that comes on board when he is hungry is that he becomes angry, and whenever he is angry he goes on a cursing spree. Tunde recheck yourself.

I will feed the whole johnpaul ikenna and family plus the orakwe village you come from. don't let me call 5.00gpa my drozzie to run a idumuose-esque exposee on you oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by BrokenTV: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose:
The problem with you is that you are very unstable.You are a woman tossed to and fro by every wind of political doctrine.The other time i asked you why you were sacked from your work,until now,you have not answered me.

The story behind the setting up of golden infidel is a topic for another day.
Lol see finishing, so you mean Beremakwa is unstable upstairs.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose:
The problem with you is that you are very unstable.You are a woman tossed to and fro by every wind of political doctrine. The other time i asked you why you were sacked from your work,until now,you have not answered me.

The story behind the setting up of golden infidel is a topic for another day.
You're really high on cheap crack! I am not like you who depend on 15k paid to you by Jonathan monthly to feed your family and parents. I will advise you to set up your own business and stop suffering and smiling.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
neena: Idumuoshit, I take your god, Jonathan beg you; Please remove those grotesque pictures from your timeline. They could spread Ebola virus. Thanks.
cheesy grin cheesy

Make una no kill person here! You see dat wey him dey roast snake as Easter Chicken?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Descartes: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Idumuose decimating the supporters of APC both online and offline since their dubious Merger in 2013 grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Have you saved the pictures of the drunkard? It is on display again! cheesy grin

I HAVE HIS PICTURES AND THAT OF HIS CHILDREN WITH ME

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV:
Tunde there is three stages to determine a man that is suffering from poverty.
1. HUNGRY

2. ANGER
3. CURSING
the first symptoms that comes on board when he is hungry is that he becomes angry, and whenever he is angry he goes on a cursing spree. Tunde recheck yourself.
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

your new method of conceding defeats I guess
a new method of telling you how you bleat.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by jmaine: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
OP is seriously trending on nairaland. . . .Lolz . . . . grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: You're really high on cheap crack! I am not like you who depend on 15k paid to you by Jonathan monthly to feed your family and parents. I will advise you to set up your own business and stop suffering and smiling.

*word*

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aigbofa:

There's only one name for people who argue against facts and reason. No amount of blustering can change that.
my friend shut the fvck up, you possess double portion of shame and folly.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: a new method of telling you how you bleat.

is that not suppose to be the way the lunatic that conceive you, call y' all for food at meal time...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose:
Customized abeg leave that man,he is just seeking attention and he has got it now

Give it up. You are confused. You are quoting me and calling me customized! Give it up pal, I did no start any stupid thread seeking attention.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by BrokenTV: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

I will feed the whole johnpaul ikenna and family plus the orakwe village you come from. don't let me call 5.00gpa my drozzie to run a idumuose-esque exposee on you oooo.
HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing at the stupidity of this clown head Tunde, are you eyeing any Oraukwu chick, you have been mentioning that town alot, my friend you a lost go and find job and stop showing the world how poverty have reduced you to a dunce OK.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

is that not suppose to be the way the lunatic that conceive you, call y' all for food at meal time...
nope, that's the way you sound wen you talk, you bleat grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: my friend shut the fvck up, you possess double portion of shame and folly.

And who are you by the way?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
BrokenTV:
HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing at the stupidity of this clown head Tunde, are you eyeing any Oraukwu chick, you have been mentioning that town alot, my friend you a lost go and find job and stop showing the world how poverty have reduced you to a dunce OK.

bwahhaaaa clown your family house on your Facebook profile is poverty extravaganza!!!! when will you post your address as you promise so I can come pay you the visit.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by eaglechild: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
If Aregbesola the acrobat had tripped and fallen off the top of the molue during his campaign,who knows,maybe accusing fingers would have been pointed at Jonathan.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: Idumuose decimating the supporters of APC both online and offline since their dubious Merger in 2013 grin grin grin grin
They are in trouble.I await feb 14 2015 with eagerness where i will finally nail their coffin.

Keep posting the pictures of an innocent man and by the time APC guys assasinate him with the false belief that they have silenced idumuose,i will be here doing what i'm good at - exposing the supporters of APC.

i pity that young man whose picture is being displayed here.APC are just endangering his life.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

the shoe at the last picture, reminds of mr-biggs meatpie sold at the fuel station opposite mko gardens. oh boy idumouse na head of life. olori-kabitikabiti.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

bwahhaaaa clown your family house on your Facebook profile is poverty extravaganza!!!! when will you post your address as you promise so I can come pay you the visit.
abeg send me the facebook profile of that nigga on whatsapp lemme take a look. I need to entertain myself on this rainy day. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aigbofa:

And who are you by the way?
an igbo man.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: an igbo man.

Must you always attach igbo to your foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: wow, he's handsome. Idumuose, you are my fan on nairaland, you are very handsome, I need to follow you right now.

WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME? DID I ASK YOU TO CRY

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by 500GP: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: wow, he's handsome. Idumuose, you are my fan on nairaland, you are very handsome, I need to follow you right now.

WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME? DID I ASK YOU TO CRY?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by anago9010(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: nope, that's the way you sound wen you talk, you bleat grin grin grin

sign of advance schizophrenia!!!! so the typed post sound too!!!! sorry niggi you hear unknown voice too!!!! check into yaba left guy.. even with a life long dose of lagatine, lexotan, neurovites and brain chemiron your lunacy won't still be cured.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aigbofa:

Give it up. You are confused. You are quoting me and calling me customized! Give it up pal, I did no start any stupid thread seeking attention.
i replied in response to what customized posted.i am more than enough for all of you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
500GP:

WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME? DID I ASK YOU TO CRY?
cry for a bleating goat? Are you kidding me? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by dozzzybaba: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: an igbo man.
.... who has his placenta buried in Yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose:
They are in trouble.I await feb 14 2015 with eagerness where i will finally nail their coffin.

Keep posting the pictures of an innocent man and by the time APC guys assasinate him with the false belief that they have silenced idumuose,i will be here doing what i'm good at - exposing the supporters of APC.

i pity that young man whose picture is being displayed here.APC are just endangering his life.

grin grin Man, give it up! You have finished yourself on Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by customized07: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
dozzzybaba: .... who has his placenta buried in Yorubaland
it will be a fault if yoruba placentas aren't in the east or north.
Re: Buhari's Failed Suicide Mission. APC Is Losing Popularity On Nairaland by idumuose(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
APC e-urchins here will soon develop High blood pressure because of idumuose.
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed. / CHIBOK Girls Released / Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.