Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (10907 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2014
We met while in school but i accepted to date him because i and my friends made him spend alots of money taking us out and he gladly did.At a time i was scared he might hurt me cos he was spending so much on me so out of pity i accepted.he dint touch me for a year just to prove to me that he truly loved me.I even broke up with my boyfriend then just for him cos they both loved me and was always clashing so i had to choose him.Recently he gave me about 2 million to buy stuff and sell from dubai but made me promise i will marry him.I knew i dont love him enough for marriage and when i found out he had a one night stand with another girl that was always calling him.I seized the opportunity for a break up.He told me that we both rather die than for him to give me up and he is dead serious.Please guys,what do i do?

3 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Meestique: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2014
Be prepared to die..!

33 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by olumaxi(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Na kolomental tinz deh worry both of una....anyhw sha,if u sabi chop death money,u must sabi die with death

10 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by phlemzy: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Since he's dead serious about the possible death of u two should the love die, then u should be dead fast in deciding on what to do cos as for me,I just smell "death, die, dead" everyehere around here..

7 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by pasqal09: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Romeo and Juliet tins
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Meestique: Be prepared to die..!
This is harsh.i only needed advice.Moreover i hate cheats and he cheated on me.I cant die in silence because of money.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
olumaxi: Na kolomental tinz deh worry both of una....anyhw sha,if u sabi chop death money,u must sabi die with death
Hey,i no chop him money,i offered to give him back but he refused saying that was not the aggrement but our aggrement did not include him cheating on me.I really need advice from you guys.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2014
pasqal09: Romeo and Juliet tins
This is not funny bro.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2014
phlemzy: Since he's dead serious about the possible death of u two should the love die, then u should be dead fast in deciding on what to do cos as for me,I just smell "death, die, dead" everyehere around here..
Thats why i need Advice Asap.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Meestique: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
This is harsh.i only needed advice.Moreover i hate cheats and he cheated on me.I cant die in silence because of money.
harsh? Hehe..! A gold-digger complaining abt a cheat. U've sold urslf for #2m, u'd better find a way to purchase urslf back.

9 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by pasqal09: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Meestique: harsh? Hehe..! A gold-digger complaining abt a cheat. U've sold urslf for #2m, u'd better find a way to purchase urslf back.
I smell jealousy

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Tipiflexy(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2014
U should b ready to dance to d tone of d music cos u started it by spending his moni thinking u av hook a big fish.U kw his dangerous to ur health yet u gave in to him cos of selfish interest.My advice to u is dat u should take it d way it is n try to make him quit by himself rada dan do d quitting.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Meestique: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2014
pasqal09:
I smell jealousy
U must be smellin with the wrong hole.

10 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by pasqal09: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Meestique: U must be smellin with the wrong hole.
Lol!
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by lymelyte(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2014
phlemzy: Since he's dead serious about the possible death of u two should the love die, then u should be dead fast in deciding on what to do cos as for me,I just smell "death, die, dead" everyehere around here..
cheesy
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by phlemzy: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Thats why i need Advice Asap.
He spent on u without touching for a year to show u dat he really loves u for who u are & not for ur body/sex, you love the money but u dont really love the spender as much as having him as a suitor. There must be somthin about him dat dint make the love u have for him grow overtime.

3 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Meestique: harsh? Hehe..! A gold-digger complaining abt a cheat. U've sold urslf for #2m, u'd better find a way to purchase urslf back.
Hey,point of correction.I am not a gold digger.you dint even ask me the school we met so that you can deduce if it was a school meant for the poor.I am not from a poor home either.My ex that i dumped because of him was way richer than him but i called it quit because he was too jealous and in too much control of me.I chose him out of pity and he was helplessly in love with me.So watch what you say.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by farellstone: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2014
First of all give your life to christ and ask for forgiveness of ur sin,and go for two or three days fast to cancel any death curse d guy might have wished on u conciously or unconciously.

5 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by pasqal09: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2014
OP, the problem is you never loved him, yet you accepted to date him out of pity.
That was a big mistake.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Sunkyphil(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2014
oro eyin omo olowo ko se dasi undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Meestique: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Hey,point of correction.I am not a gold digger.you dint even ask me the school we met so that you can deduce if it was a school meant for the poor.I am not from a poor home either.My ex that i dumped because of him was way richer than him but i called it quit because he was too jealousy and in too much control of me.I chose him out of pity and he was helplessly in love with me.So watch what you say.
I dnt care if u're the adopted daughter of Bill Gates.. I've gone through ur post again and u pointed out blank dat u accepted to date him because he spends on u nd ur frnds, gladly takes u guys out bla bla bla... Ur so called pity couldn't make u open up nd be sincere to him abi? U can as well pity him nd die with him naa..

20 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2014
pasqal09: OP, the problem is you never loved him, yet you accepted to date him out of pity.
That was a big mistake.
The truth is that i dint love him initially but i grew to love.I also have this believe that once a cheat is always a cheat.I believe if he loved me so much as he claimed,he would never cheat on me.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
1st of all;you agreed to hang out with him because you and your friends made him spend money;which he gladly obliged...secondly;you accepted him out of pity....Thirdly;you cheated on your ex-bf because you were still dating your ex yet you accepted your "money-bag bf" so you have no right to get upset that he cheated or had a one night stand...you never loved him but you love his money...you can never eat your cake and have it dear..but sincerely;you are heartless..i wonder how people fake love!if u want out;kindly refund his money..how can a guy invest heavily on a lady and all she can say is-"Its over?"...over kor;vero ni.. undecided

12 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Emmysteve(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Hey,point of correction.I am not a gold digger.you dint even ask me the school we met so that you can deduce if it was a school meant for the poor.I am not from a poor home either.My ex that i dumped because of him was way richer than him but i called it quit because he was too jealousy and in too much control of me.I chose him out of pity and he was helplessly in love with me.So watch what you say.
i don't know when you girls would stop this rubbish. Never you accept one kobo from any guy if you don't have any feeling for him. I bet, it will only take the grace of God for him to leave you. Mind you, the guy in question is only obsessed with you not love. These kind of people are very dangerous, never take the threat for granted. My advice for you now is change your location and buy another sim.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Meestique: I dnt care if u're the adopted daughter of Bill Gates.. I've gone through ur post again and u pointed out blank dat u accepted to date him because he spends on u nd ur frnds, gladly takes u guys out bla bla bla... Ur so called pity couldn't make u open up nd be sincere to him abi? U can as well pity him nd die with him naa..
Gosh.you are so annoying.you are sounding as if i am to blame in all these.i dated him out of pity and grew to love him but he is a cheat.Why are you ruling out that aspect.Its not safe for me.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2014
tsolz84: 1st of all;you agreed to hang out with him because you and your friends made him spend money;which he gladly obliged...secondly;you accepted him out of pity....Thirdly;you cheated on your ex-bf because you were still dating your ex yet you accepted your "money-bag bf" so you have no right to get upset that he cheated or had a one night stand...you never loved him but you love his money...you can never eat your cake and have it dear..but sincerely;you are heartless..i wonder how people fake love!if u want out;kindly refund his money..how can a guy invest heavily on a lady and all she can say is-"Its over?"...over kor;vero ni.. undecided
First of all,i never cheated on my ex with him because i never opened my legs for him while we were still together.
Secondly,he knew i had a guy but yet accepted to play a second fiddle that was why i had pity on him.
Thirdly,the money he gave to me was to complete what i had at that time but he have refused to take it back.
And lastly,he cheated on me while we are still together and i wont accept that.

3 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by delishpot: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Meestique: Be prepared to die..!

lol, bros you harsh o. You just drop the truth like its hot.

OP pkele, when you dey chop you no know say you no love him? he gave you two million and made you promise to marry him and you did. so why do you want to leave him now? anyway, if you want help, go refund his two million bucks, and if he accepts it back, it means he will let you go Scot free, if he rejects it, try to run away but before then, go choose a location, pick the flowers you like and plant there then pick a casket of your choice in case he catches up with you someday.

How greedy can one woman be sef? haba. only you one, You must be a 419 babe o, if they allow you sef you will do more.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Meestique: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Gosh.you are so annoying.you are sounding as if i am to blame in all these.i dated him out of pity and grew to love me but he is a cheat.Why are you ruling out that aspect.Its not safe for me.
hehe..! U're yet to see the annoying part of me. U girls just make me sick. same stories nd excuses over nd over again, always luking for ways to justify silly mistakes. Let me knw when u're ready to accept ur mistake, perhaps we can come up with a solution then.

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Boland(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
Gosh.you are so annoying.you are sounding as if i am to blame in all these.i dated him out of pity and grew to love me but he is a cheat.Why are you ruling out that aspect.Its not safe for me.
No 1 rule of dating: Don't date anyone out of pity. You know what he wanted initially, you should have given it time (to know if u are ever gonna have any feelings for him) before you start collecting stuffs from him.
My own advice is this: If you really wanna give him back his 2M, try and figure out his account details, send the money back to him and let him know, with that he will know that you ain't kidding with your intentions. Don't let him think that you are scared of him, afterall it's all "game". Enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by delishpot: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian: We met while in school but i accepted to date him because i and my friends made him spend alots of money taking us out and he gladly did.At a time i was scared he might hurt me cos he was spending so much on me so out of pity i accepted.he dint touch me for a year just to prove to me that he truly loved me.I even broke up with my boyfriend then just for him cos they both loved me and was always clashing so i had to choose him.Recently he gave me about 2 million to buy stuff and sell from dubai but made me promise i will marry him.I knew i dont love him enough for marriage and when i found out he had a one night stand with another girl that was always calling him.I seized the opportunity for a break up.He told me that we both rather die than for him to give me up and he is dead serious.Please guys,what do i do?
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Emmysteve(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014
i don't know when you girls would stop this
rubbish. Never you accept one kobo from any
guy if you don't have any feeling for him. I bet,
it will only take the grace of God for him to
leave you. Mind you, the guy in question is
only obsessed with you not love. These kind of
people are very dangerous, never take the
threat for granted. My advice for you now is
change your location and buy another sim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / How I Slept With My Father's Wife / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.