Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Delight Thyself Also In The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Delight Thyself Also In The Lord (427 Views)

Man, Know Thyself / MAN KNOW Thyself...the Three Basic Needs Of A Man. / Woman Know Thyself...understanding The Three Basic Needs Of A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delight Thyself Also In The Lord by overcomersfaith(f): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Listen, despite all that we have to do, our brother David, encouraged us to delight ourselves in the Lord. This is true essence of worship. Our relationship with the Lord should not be a routine neither should it be a duty but it should signifies joy in the Holy Ghost.

What I am putting across to you is that, it does not matter what you are going through, it does not matter where the storms of life has landed you, nor does it matter what the situation is right now or whether your bank account is in red. Once you come into His presence, all those burdens should be left behind or better still you lift it up to Him, the burden bearer and worship like never before.

read further http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: Delight Thyself Also In The Lord by pappyrose(f): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Fixing our eyes on Him, the Author of our faith
Casting aside every sin and every weight
Laying our burdens down
Letting the cares of this world all fade away

"One thing will I ask, this one thing will I seek
That I may dwell in the house of my king
All the days of my life, I want to gaze upon His
beauty, and seek Him in His holy place"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Activate Your Faith / Fell For Anointing Before? / Which Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.