Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. (7918 Views)

Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off? / Girl Beheaded In Minna (photos). Ladies Be Warned! / Insane Bodybuilding Photos[ladies ONLY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: ok my dear, who am i to say no to a preety gal like u? no mind miss yuzedo jare, she jst dey luk for our troble. doh am nt gud luking n d oda tins abt DO? am stil unda age. so if u can marry me like dat, den lets go dere..........
. U or d thing is underage? Btw pics of u not been gudluking nd ur under aged thing or______ u know d rest grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmm...I don't believe such men are still in Ninja.

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
glitest: Hmmm...I don't believe such men are still in Ninja.
Nope they are not

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
BrownKnight:
Nope they are not

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
BrownKnight:
Nope they are not

You are both wrong, We do exist. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:

*rolls eyes* yeah right tongue

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:

#Major eye roll #

Really?.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Mprex(f): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op, you do you have those qualities you are listing up there
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by MizMyColi(f): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: cheesy

Op not every lady exactly wants these things... You no put the major thing dere men.. The one thing that can make SOME ladies agree to marry a monkey(wether it's from Naija or not). wink

cool grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by BRAV0O(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1

You're so on point with the number 6 , I don't know about other nigeria men but I actually appreciate women beauty more with out make up,

Too much rainbow face one of my best turn off spot

Ladies pls take note.

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
glitest:
#Major eye roll #
Really?.

Yea, we do. I'm a living testimony. tongue

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:

Yea, we do. I'm a living testimony. tongue

Hmmm!!!....Good to know.
Seeing is believing sha....I will believe it, if your ex girlfriends can attest to it.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by ebullientV(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: cool grin
cheesy.. Dont mind moi, just decided to prat around.. :/
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by MizMyColi(f): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: cheesy.. Dont mind moi, just decided to prat around.. :/

Hmmm cool
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by BRAV0O(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . Lol but honestly speaking Naija men r d bomb, tho am still searching sha
Ma'am those naija men you refer to as dumb (not domb) are now being refer to as DADDY, MENTOR, HERO by your fellow women even around , who knows maybe you need to check yourself ? smiley
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by ebullientV(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: Hmmm cool
I always find that expression strange.. Dunno why..

Btw how r u doing?
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!!....Good to know.
Seeing is believing sha....I will believe it, if your ex girlfriends can attest to it.

Lol.. ex-girlfriends? SMH. Sadly I don't have any yet.

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . U or d thing is underage? Btw pics of u not been gudluking nd ur under aged thing or______ u know d rest grin
i dont no d rest oooo, u r my wife to be so tell me na. u no btwn gud lovas, dere is no seret. grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
dont say so dear, hv u forgot dat i did all dis for ? grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:

Lol.. ex-girlfriends? SMH. Sadly I don't have any yet.

So I guess you wait until you are in a relationship, before you can tell if you're such guy or not.. You wouldn't know that now, if you've never been in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: dont say so dear, hv u forgot dat i did all dis for ? grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Eh?........for who?....I'm all ears.

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: i dont no d rest oooo, u r my wife to be so tell me na. u no btwn gud lovas, dere is no seret. grin

I once read that a woman should never reveal her secrets until the second night after the wedding....So let's wait until then. Besides, you haven't even asked for my parents approval to have me as your wife.......You can't even claim me like that now.Haba.

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
sameer1212: i dont no d rest oooo, u r my wife to be so tell me na. u. no btwn gud lovas, dere is no seret. grin
. Lol I meant I need evidence of d under aged tool, testing if possible
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
BRAV0O: Ma'am those naija men you refer to as dumb (not domb) are now being refer to as DADDY, MENTOR, HERO by your fellow women even around , who knows maybe you need to check yourself ? smiley
. Sowy but r u trying to b funny here cos I aint laffing. I meant B O M B! Meaning dey r great, mayb u shuld check with ur optician tho
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Karleb(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mprex: Op, you do you have those qualities you are listing up there

All? Yes. I vouch for him.

Besides, those are just pieces of cake.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by daryoor(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
na lie jor.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
daryoor: na lie jor.
Wetin dey worry you?
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by daryoor(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:
Wetin dey worry you?

e no make sense na, e suppose dey joke section.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . Lol I meant I need evidence of d under aged tool, testing if possible
at ur service my love. were do u want d experiement to take place? cheesy
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
daryoor:

e no make sense na, e suppose dey joke section.

Sharrap!!
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
4. The very satisfied look on his face after eating one of your meals and the way he glares at you while picking his teeth with the tooth pick, and you both know that you are his next "meal".
I love dis point! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
glitest:

I once read that a woman should never reveal her secrets until the second night after the wedding....So let's wait until then. Besides, you haven't even asked for my parents approval to have me as your wife.......You can't even claim me like that now.Haba.
dont worry my love, i no ur parents r gud pple n dey will aprove it as long as u aprove it too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When U Ask A Muslim Girl For Nudes / Doggy Style Dey Kill Me / My People Please What's This Name Of This Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.