Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,783 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Are Interpersonal Skills? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are Interpersonal Skills? (12311 Views)

Difference Between Interpersonal And Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Interpersonal Skills? by Tovot: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
very good posts. can we have the link to learn more?
Re: What Are Interpersonal Skills? by Glock9(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Good writeup. I see it as a skill that enables one to find his way and thrive amongst strangers and haters. Just my opinion.
Re: What Are Interpersonal Skills? by Ayoola171(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Educative, nice one.
Re: What Are Interpersonal Skills? by Bigdreams(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Great write up.

The fact is that these skills are needed in our every day interaction. It is therefore very important that we learn how to use them appropriately.

Thanks OP.

Re: What Are Interpersonal Skills? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Rightly said...this thread is boring.

But it shouldn't be.

Lack of proper Communication and interpersonal skills is what's tearing our lives and organisations apart. The quiet ones think they could never come out of their shells. "That's the way I am" they say. The sanguines believe they dont need any training. They talk too much already.

I say, we don't know the first thing about interpersonal relationships. Its a skill that must be learned! And everyone is capable of giving more and relating better with others. We just need to accept this fact and make conscious effort toward being better people
Re: What Are Interpersonal Skills? by may448(f): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2014
pls explain organizational skills.
Re: What Are Interpersonal Skills? by SenatorJames(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: Are we meant to comment?
ROM (Read Only Memory)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. / Department Of Petroleum Resources(dpr) Recruitment New Website Is / NNPC 2013 Recruitment: Any info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.