Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano (2798 Views)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Sealeddeal(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
ezex:
Its not only at the federal level,it should be a collective effort at all level of government.
But the federal level in this case I ssuppose to be the major player,since it has all the resources at it disposal.
FG does not have All the resources at her disposal. i think Kano,for example,has hordes of Hisbah army and get Large chunk of Consolidated revenue of the federation.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sealeddeal: it is very hard to defeat an idea with force. Jihadism has been a way of life of Islamic forces in Northern Nigeria. Even the government of Northern Nigeria has always rule their state with the idea to eradicate other religions and that,coupled with poor human development index among the northern populace,breed Boko haram. I bet you,Boko haram can not be defeated any time soon. The Jihad fundametalism has been deeply entrenched within the mind of many northern muslims. The more BH members are killed,the more new members will emerge.
Yes I know
But,if truly those sponsoring this jihad or people are in this present government or administration as said by azazi sometime ago.
And there was also a time that the president said he won't name those sponsoring them directly or indirectly.Then I believe its high time we question or query the president to tell us the truth.
Because as long as the sponsors can still work freely,believe me I don't see this ending soon,but a case wherby the sponsors are curtail,well it just a matter of time,before we stop to hear of them.
I believe it won't be easy for us to just curtail this menace,but in life its often said ''a step at a time'',which I haven't seen in this present government or administration,at any level of governance in this country.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Rikidony(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
NO BOMB BLAST IN KANO STOP SPREADING FALSE INFO
CHEK THIS OUT
CHOK CITY NEW KID DICE AILES https://www.nairaland.com/1833811/meet-chocolate-city-new-kid
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by ZACHIE: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
this is straight from UGO4U
lies
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
ezex: The way things are happening recently,left me with the mindste that we don't have a president in this country.Its disheartening that no day will pass-by without hearing of killings of some sort.
I vividly believe that since this president or government or administrationhas failed us security wise,which is the number agenda of any government in the world.
Am not a bigot of any form,be it political,religion or by tribe.
If the president know those doing this,he should please and please say it or arrest them so that we can find a lasting solution to this.
If this should continue,then believe the president might be playing politics with the lives of Nigerian,in the sense that if this bombing should continue like this in the North,election might not hold in those state.
Why kano of all places,Mr president please take necessary action,before this menace called bokoharam,turns to something that in the next 50years we might not be able to curtail.
I can't bliv u mentioned the word ''PRESIDENT'' five times in ur very short comment. U will die of high BP soon. Do u hav a state governor? LG chairman? Do u belong to a constituency? I'm sure u belong to a senatorial zone. #nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sealeddeal: FG does not have All the resources at her disposal. i think Kano,for example,has hordes of Hisbah army and get Large chunk of Consolidated revenue of the federation.
Well said,but majority of the resource are at the disposal.
For instance,we heard of isrealites buy some weapons worth billion of dollars,we don't expect that at a state level something like that should be done,I believe some weapons or military arms can be bought and reserve,that in any case of insurgency,as its happening now it should be used.
We have billion if not trillion of naira been voted for security every year and at the end of the day,no high tech military weapons to show for it.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Sealeddeal(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
ezex:
Yes I know
But,if truly those sponsoring this jihad or people are in this present government or administration as said by azazi sometime ago.
And there was also a time that the president said he won't name those sponsoring them directly or indirectly.Then I believe its high time we question or query the president to tell us the truth.
Because as long as the sponsors can still work freely,believe me I don't see this ending soon,but a case wherby the sponsors are curtail,well it just a matter of time,before we stop to hear of them.
I believe it won't be easy for us to just curtail this menace,but in life its often said ''a step at a time'',which I haven't seen in this present government or administration,at any level of governance in this country.

We have to ask ourselves if Boko haram's life is dependent on their sponsors.i believe when you said sponsors,you mean financiers.
Firstly,nobody know exactly their sponsors and this is not a military regime when you arbitrarily arrest somebody and nobody can question.
Secondly,Boko haram's life is not dependent on the financiers as you said. They run a kidnap for ransom ring and do get support from other lawless group inaddition to fertile ground for their operation in Nigeria.
Stop mentioning Azazi's claim.it is a mimicking of devil and devil is always a liar.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jenams: I can't bliv u mentioned the word ''PRESIDENT'' five times in ur very short comment. U will die of high BP soon. Do u hav a state governor? LG chairman? Do u belong to a constituency? I'm sure u belong to a senatorial zone. #nonsense!
I don't care what you write,I die or live not by my power or urs.
But one thing is certain,we will overcome,am a yoruba by tribe,not a bigot in any form.I believe you are one of his apologist either he does something wrong or right you follow.
Well,what I want those in power to do is to take necessay action to curtail this menace.Whether those sponsoring them are in APC or PDP or any party for all I care,they should be brought to book,I don't and I can't support what is not right.
Mr apologist,for crying out loud,the president is the GCFR,I believe as it stands now in this country he has the power to change majority of the happenings in this country,except some not granted to him constitutionally.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Descartes: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sealeddeal:
We have to ask ourselves if Boko haram's life is dependent on their sponsors.i believe when you said sponsors,you mean financiers.
Firstly,nobody know exactly their sponsors and this is not a military regime when you arbitrarily arrest somebody and nobody can question.
Secondly,Boko haram's life is not dependent on the financiers as you said. They run a kidnap for ransom ring and do get support from other lawless group inaddition to fertile ground for their operation in Nigeria.
Stop mentioning Azazi's claim.it is a mimicking of devil and devil is always a liar.
Gbam!! cool

1 Like

Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by achi4u(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Northern nigeria don resemble Gaza strip
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by T9ksy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
ezex:
Yes I know

Of course, Jonathan knows who are the sponsors of Boko Haram and so too do the northern elite however the impasse we are now in, is between GEJ and the northern oligarchy. Jonathan wants to go for a second term (don't know how much money he and his sheppopotamus partner need to accumulate before their thirst for lootocracy is satiated) and his people who hope to benefit financially and immensely from his continued occupancy of aso rock are egging him on to stay put as they are behind him all the way. Meanwhile, the northern elite feels that the south has not been appreciative of their generosity in conceding power to them and therefore are poised to take back their birthright, at all cost!

The presidential election is about 11months away and we are already on 1 bomb a week! Just imagine what life will be like for the common citizens of this country, come january 2015! If Jonathan (obviously he's not that dumb) so much as arrest one of BK's sponsor, the whole country will go up in smoke. Just like he can't have buhari murdered or arrested even though that man should have been behind bars decades ago.

The north wants its birthright back next year and would rather raze the whole country down than have to wait another 4years for it.
The question now is "TO BE OR NOT TO BE"? Who is going to back down? GEJ and his SS people including the popular AGIP mofos or the northerners who have the manpower at their disposal i.e 10million almajiris to effect their demand?

Thank Bleep, the capital is no more in my region so no one will have the excuse to bring their war into our front room.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by ibdeals1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oh no nt again
cry
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Harmvirus(f): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
embarassedNot again
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by EasternLeopard: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ibnsultan: The deliberate attempt my some sculptors bandits to destabilize the North though continues Bombing of key Northern states we fail. We call on the president to stop playing politics with our life's and bring the insurgency to an end. May the soul of the death rest in peace,for the injured wish u quick recovery. Long live Arewa#kano. Long live FRN. Signed. Sarduana Nairaland

Pls shut up

We were warn that the enthronement of Sanusi will lead to the resurgence of BH activities in Kano which was curtail during the era of Bayero.

Even Bayero's death was suspected to be planned since he is not fanatical about power returning back to the North.

Mark my words

The extremists faction of born to rule and power must return back to North, will realise in 2015, that the people of MB and SS who are mostly pro-One Nigeria, are fed up and want a new structured Nigeria or a divided Nigeria.

Any coup attempt will hasten the process of creating a new Nigeria or a divided Nigeria.

In any direction it goes, the revelation Dan Fodio had in his dream about the death of his empire after 200 yrs will come to past.

2015 will mark 200yrs after the creation of Dan Fodio's empire(1815).
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by rozayx5(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=25pt]still waiting for confimation[/size]
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by jking001(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Do you think at all?if the citizens of united states decides to bomb the united states daily there's nothining obama can do,it's like the case of gun violence in the usa people die everyday,this is what you get when your brothers trade their territories to the arabs and iranians they can kill at will and ready to finance it go and check youreself without and insider these things can't happen,egypt would never align with the iranians the lebaneese hezbolah and other but these are the guys your bothers associate with because of greed and lost for power.

ezex: The way things are happening recently,left me with the mindste that we don't have a president in this country.Its disheartening that no day will pass-by without hearing of killings of some sort.
I vividly believe that since this president or government or administrationhas failed us security wise,which is the number agenda of any government in the world.
Am not a bigot of any form,be it political,religion or by tribe.
If the president know those doing this,he should please and please say it or arrest them so that we can find a lasting solution to this.
If this should continue,then believe the president might be playing politics with the lives of Nigerian,in the sense that if this bombing should continue like this in the North,election might not hold in those state.
Why kano of all places,Mr president please take necessary action,before this menace called bokoharam,turns to something that in the next 50years we might not be able to curtail.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by ignis: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozayx5: [size=25pt]still waiting for confimation[/size]
There was no bomb blast....
From a very reliable source.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by EasternLeopard: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
ezex:
I don't care what you write,I die or live not by my power or urs.
But one thing is certain,we will overcome,am a yoruba by tribe,not a bigot in any form.I believe you are one of his apologist either he does something wrong or right you follow.
Well,what I want those in power to do is to take necessay action to curtail this menace.Whether those sponsoring them are in APC or PDP or any party for all I care,they should be brought to book,I don't and I can't support what is not right.
Mr apologist,for crying out loud,the president is the GCFR,I believe as it stands now in this country he has the power to change majority of the happenings in this country,except some not granted to him constitutionally.

Nigerians look at his moniker does it appear Igbo in nature

EZEX= EZE + X

Yorubas bearing monikers that appear Igbo in order to attack the Igbos

Other examples are

Obiagelli Berem Omenka Emenka etc
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by rozayx5(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
ignis:
There was no bomb blast....
From a very reliable source.

[size=20pt]good, thank you for clearing the AIR all jweeds can now go back to their brick laying posts[/size]
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Pls shut up

We were warn that the enthronement of Sanusi will lead to the resurgence of BH activities in Kano which was curtail during the era of Bayero.

Even Bayero's death was suspected to be planned since he is not fanatical about power returning back to the North.

Mark my words

The extremists faction of born to rule and power must return back to North, will realise in 2015, that the people of MB and SS who are mostly pro-One Nigeria, are fed up and want a new structured Nigeria or a divided Nigeria.

Any coup attempt will hasten the process of creating a new Nigeria or a divided Nigeria.

In any direction it goes, the revelation Dan Fodio had in his dream about the death of his empire after 200 yrs will come to past.

2015 will mark 200yrs after the creation of Dan Fodio's empire(1815).
EastenChicken you are full of crap. Sanusi will remain our king till his death. Tell Gej to stop the insurgency/stepAside
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by EasternLeopard: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ibnsultan: EastenChicken you are full of crap. Sanusi will remain our king till his death. Tell Gej to stop the insurgency/stepAside

From your logic

You are saying GEJ kidnapped the wife of Cameroon VP.

Only one infected with ebola virus will think so.

I hope you are not infected. Say the truth so that we can quarantine you.
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by sarmiie(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nobleval: The evil that men do...

fuckkkk dia children in d ass
With a shrapnel
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
sarmiie:

fuckkkk dia children in d ass
With a shrapnel
grin
Re: Yet Another Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
EasternLeopard:

From your logic

You are saying GEJ kidnapped the wife of Cameroon VP.

Only one infected with ebola virus will think so.

I hope you are not infected. Say the truth so that we can quarantine you.
ur oga GoatLuck ebola jonatheif

(1) (2) (Reply)

’fg’s Plane Waited In Vain For Chibok Girls In Yola’ / B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G - BUHARI AGREES TO STAY ONLY ONE TERM IN OFFICE! / Develop Niger-delta Or They Wont Be Peace Ex-militants Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.