Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lets Share Our Old Memories - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lets Share Our Old Memories (424 Views)

Lets Share Experience About Scammers On This Sub-section / Lets Share Smiles Together: I'm Tired Of Loneliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Share Our Old Memories by Jadmchris(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
GUYS! Can u remember back then 2go dey shark guys brain. D main tin then was to catch one bobo or babe through the social network n nxt tin is to plan on how to meet .....let's share stories on how we meet different guys or babes n the funny tins that followed. I can remember then,I met dis girl called favour tru my frnd emeka.Emeka was actually d one dat shared me wit the girl...so me n d favour continued chattin and as sharp bobo I cum dey chyk the girl but there is one funny tin abt the babe (she don't put her pics) finally we agreed on meetin on vals day 2012 after she has agreed to my advances .Bobo cum prepare ooo wear better shirt n trouser wit nice perfume dey head to the meeting venue,on gettin to the venue I pack one side n called her no n she said she was on her way... I waited and during those periods if any sharp girl pass I will say in my mind let it be dis girl oooo n if I see any wowo babe ,I wil jst chin up n say in my mind let it not be u oooo n don't come near me.na dis small game I dey play in my mind till my phone rang n I lOoked at d screen n it was my dear favour .I happily picked d call n she told me dat she has seen me dat she is approachin towards me,on sighting d girl my mind n everytin flew away.she was clearly d definiton of wowo n black,kai! I felt lik running or disappearin but I can lift my feet.she was approachin me wit a smile n I don't knw wht to do .she finally came close n gv me a hug n I formed one silly smile n said wlc.to cut d story short,after dat day our swthrt n internet romance stopped.I felt very bad n anytime I remember dis experience I wil always smile....Oya gus share urs,I knw some people r already smiling rememberin theirs
Re: Lets Share Our Old Memories by Greyworld: 6:59am On Jul 30, 2014
ll tell yu mine wen i charge... Space bookin
Re: Lets Share Our Old Memories by Jadmchris(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lol,u r free always

(1) (Reply)

Valmunich !!!! / I Need To Hook Up For A Serious Relationship / Do You Need A Rich, Nice And Sexy Sugar Mummy/daddy That We Make You Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.