Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” (18203 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory / Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here / Fans Of The Dance Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2015
simdam500:
yea man... Plus, that site is clearer.

I watched Lenny(leonard and penny) wedding on youtube... cheesy cheesy U should see it!!!!!!!!!
No need for that cos i just finish watching episode one of the new season.. .
My own thoughts on the episode
:> Leonard and Penny's wedding was awkward.. .but i still like it
:> Sheldon tried to have a second chance with his Amy but he ended up hating women for life....i don't know how long the hatred is gonna last.
:> this guy that leaves with Howard and Benedett (forgotten his name) is really really looking for a partner and I'm thinking he might have a chance since he and Penny have dated before.. ..lol
MY THOUGHTS
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2015
stonemind:

Thnx for the link o2tvseries fall my hand big time

Lol... me too
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
jimohibrahim:
No need for that cos i just finish watching episode one of the new season.. .
My own thoughts on the episode
:> Leonard and Penny's wedding was awkward.. .but i still like it
:> Sheldon tried to have a second chance with his Amy but he ended up hating women for life....i don't know how long the hatred is gonna last.
:> this guy that leaves with Howard and Benedett (forgotten his name) is really really looking for a partner and I'm thinking he might have a chance since he and Penny have dated before.. ..lol
MY THOUGHTS

The producer and writer gave to us what we wanted to see. Penny and Leonard getting married and ending in an awkward way cheesy cheesy cheesy

But Leonard fvck up, you are still working with Mandy and you didn't involve Penny haba (did you remember when Penny choose to work with Emily as pharmaceutical attendance and Emily told Penny straight into her face that she doesn't like her cos she once slept with Raj?).
Same thing Leonard ought to have told penny before now and probably make her meet Mandy and everyone is all settled. #simple!!!

Anyway,
I think This season will be more of Shamy cos; this is their first breakup in years and it's ended not on cheat or lies but on what they both wanted but Sheldon isn't giving in...

About Stuart; lol. He'll meet a better girl someday joor

Howard and Benedett growing stronger!
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
simdam500:

The producer and writer gave to us what we wanted to see. Penny and Leonard getting married and ending in an awkward way cheesy cheesy cheesy

But Leonard fvck up, you are still working with Mandy and you didn't involve Penny haba (did you remember when Penny choose to work with Emily as pharmaceutical attendance and Emily told Penny straight into her face that she doesn't like her cos she once slept with Raj?).
Same thing Leonard ought to have told penny before now and probably make her meet Mandy and everyone is all settled. #simple!!!

Anyway,
I think This season will be more of Shamy cos; this is their first breakup in years and it's ended not on cheat or lies but on what they both wanted but Sheldon isn't giving in...

About Stuart; lol. He'll meet a better girl someday joor

Howard and Benedett growing stronger!
ON POINT
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
jimohibrahim:
ON POINT

But I can't believe penny could really be jealous and emotional sha
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by oloriooko(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
thanks man for the site just downloaded it but preparing to watch it
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
simdam500:

But I can't believe penny could really be jealous and emotional sha
Abi for a ex player like her..
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Ksslib(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Na wa oh! Some of us never watch am and una don begin post spoilers. I killed my best friend for telling a spoiler and I don't regret it one bit.

That should give you an idea.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by oloriooko(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2015
I felt for Shelly so much cuz he hid his true feelings for Amy for too long making the lady look silly

Penny was just being silly and not convinced of the marriage move, cuz she had slept with so many guys known and unknown to Leo.

Raj was too silent in this episode not so much from him.

how come Howards mum did not interrupt them while watching the wedding?

the producers should keep the episodes rolling in speedily

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by omakay(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2015
oloriooko:
I felt for Shelly so much cuz he hid his true feelings for Amy for too long making the lady look silly

Penny was just being silly and not convinced of the marriage move, cuz she had slept with so many guys known and unknown to Leo.

Raj was too silent in this episode not so much from him.

how come Howards mum did not interrupt them while watching the wedding?

the producers should keep the episodes rolling in speedily

Howard's mum has passed away in the film and the person playing the character has passed away in real life.

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by oloriooko(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2015
omakay:

Howard's mum has passed away in the film and the person playing the character has passed away in real life.
so Stuart now owns that house or what
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by omakay(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
oloriooko:

so Stuart now owns that house or what

Nope. Howard still owns the house.
Stuart still stays there cos he still cant get his own accomodation.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by oloriooko(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
omakay:

Nope. Howard still owns the house. Stuart still stays there cos he still cant get his own accomodation.
grin grin grin after his comic store was razed down

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by kazzonline: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
omakay:

Wow really? I never knew may she rip oooo
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by omakay(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
kazzonline:

Wow really? I never knew may she rip oooo

Yeah..... i really love the way the script was written to play the transition.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by kazzonline: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
omakay:

Yeah..... i really love the way the script was written to play the transition.

But i saw howards mother once,thou it was a very very breif flash
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by omakay(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
kazzonline:

But i saw howards mother once,thou it was a very very breif flash

I saw it too.

But it was her body form.

Her face did not show.

It was when Howard asked Rajesh to help keep his mum company for the night.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Some fellas still needs to watch season 8 again..

By the way when will episode 2 of season 9 be out ?
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by omakay(m): 6:20am On Sep 28, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Some fellas still needs to watch season 8 again..

By the way when will episode 2 of season 9 be out ?

Monday Night / Tuesday Morning
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by jimohibrahim(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2015
omakay:

Monday Night / Tuesday Morning
Ok. ..thanks a million
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Anybody seen today's episode shocked

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
oloriooko:

Penny is right tho... she's been faithful to Leonard ever since they started dating in SE5, same with Leonard, but still; it his fault this time... but things will definitely turn around for them... hopefully
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by tovick(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
o2tvseries.com is now up to date with the new season.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by kazzonline: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
I dont like what sheldon is becoming oo,iu miss that guy with great sacarsm and the way he dey bash others,but he is no in love and the guy don dey turn mumu,i hop amy gives hia second chance ooo.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by kazzonline: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
simdam500:

Penny is right tho... she's been faithful to Leonard ever since they started dating in SE5, same with Leonard, but still; it his fault this time... but things will definitely turn around for them... hopefully

Well things hav turned arnd in the new episode
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 6:02am On Oct 23, 2015
Like seriously

Since September? Where are the #bbt fans?
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 6:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Lemme drop few of my favourite quote of Episode 2... but did anybody feel the rush within when shelly kissed penny shocked shocked shocked * thankfully it was a dream *

Sheldon: Thankfully all the things my girlfriend used to do can be taken care of with my right hand.

And the next is,
Sheldon: Hello.
Leonard: Hey, buddy, can we have some privacy?
Sheldon: Of course. Wouldn't want to intrude. (takes red bra out of his pocket and hands it to Penny) This is yours.
Penny: Okay, when I'm done with him, I'm gonna need more information.
Sheldon: Nothing odd. I just wanted to rub Amy's nose in it.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Oh and the last quote from the ep2
Sheldon: She watched it. I'm gonna get that girl back.
Amy: I only watched it because you emailed it to me with the subject line "This is gonna make you mad."
Sheldon: She was listening through the door. She wants me.
Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by simdam500(m): 6:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Episode 3 was a bit scientific which makes me love it though... Sheldon inability to understand sarcasm is still at its high peak cos how could he not differentiate kidnapping from the precise kidnapping, well like bernadette use to say Sheldon doesn't know when he's been mean or sarcastic because "the part of his brain that should know is getting a wedgie from the rest of his brain" lol... microbiologist no go kill person.

Which takes me to the first quote
Sheldon: Well, I'd hardly call this kidnapping. Where's the blindfold? Where's the duct-tape? Where's the part where you call me and demand ransom? And I try to keep you on the phone but you hang up seconds before I can trace it. And then I say, "I'm getting too old for this crud."

Another one is this (though some people might not see the funny part of it)
Amy: I know we're not making a fuss, but in the spirit of bachelorette parties, I made cookies in the shape of male genitals.
Penny: You really didn't have to- Whoa, that is anatomic.
Amy: Thank you. The veins are gummy worms.
Bernadette: Oh, look, Jewish and gentile.
Amy: I had extra dough.

And I've never really noticed Amy didn't get her hear pierced maybe some people have... but it came to me as a shock...

Bernadette: Speaking of Sheldon, how's single life treating you?
Amy: Fine, I guess. I've been focusing on me. I was thinking about changing my wardrobe.
Penny: Yes!
Bernadette: Good for you!
Amy: But then I decided I don't want to go changing who I am just because of some man.
Penny: Yes.
Bernadette: Good for you.
Penny: You know, it is normal to want to change your look after a breakup.
Amy: Actually, I was thinking of making one small change.
Bernadette: Your sweater?
Penny: Your glasses?
Bernadette: Your hair?
Penny: Your shoes.
Amy: Piercing my ears.

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by Donkunxex(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
AMY:stuart,believe it or not i understand,u know berfore i met Sheldon i was alone for a really long time.i was so desperate for people to like me when i met this giuys(Bernadette and penny),it took everything in my power to hide my insecurity...
(All quiet)
STUART: ok,we all feeling it,YES,i will go out with you..

(Lmao) ...

1 Like

Re: Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” by oloriooko(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Now Amy is the one craving for Sheldon's company shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TECNO Camission Reality Show On Africa Magic (Pictures) / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.