Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Boasts, ‘i Have The Cure For Ebola Virus’ -myemag - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Boasts, ‘i Have The Cure For Ebola Virus’ -myemag (865 Views)

How To Make Money From Ebola Virus!! / Does Hand Sanitizer Kill Ebola Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Boasts, ‘i Have The Cure For Ebola Virus’ -myemag by NkemIke: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Founder of Trinity House, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo, has boasted that he has the solution to the deadly Ebola disease, which has killed no fewer than 670 people and infected more than 1,000 in Africa.

Following the death in Lagos of a Liberian, Patrick Sawyer, who flew in from his country to Nigeria last week, Ighodalo said he had a “message of hope and faith” that would uncover the solution to the highly infectious disease. READ MORE: http://www.myemag.net/?p=6414

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Boasts, ‘i Have The Cure For Ebola Virus’ -myemag by Chasicolis(f): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
ftc
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Boasts, ‘i Have The Cure For Ebola Virus’ -myemag by Tonjeola1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
OK
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Boasts, ‘i Have The Cure For Ebola Virus’ -myemag by lomprico(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Someone should show him the way to liberia or guinea.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Boasts, ‘i Have The Cure For Ebola Virus’ -myemag by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
all this fake pastors sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Boasts, ‘i Have The Cure For Ebola Virus’ -myemag by dailydolla4u(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
lomprico: Someone should show him the way to liberia or guinea.

[i][/i]You have said it all let him go to Liberia. And meet the infected person, if he comes back healthy. Then I will start to worship in his church.
Re: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Boasts, ‘i Have The Cure For Ebola Virus’ -myemag by NaijaPress: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2014
Pastor Ighodalo’s cure is a “suicidal prescription for ebola virus - www.naijapress.com.ng/pastor-ituah-ighodalo-lagos-pastor-claims-ebola-virus-cure/

(1) (Reply)

What Problem You Meet When You Import Products From China ? / How To Start Your Own Brand Of 100% Human Hairs / Journey completed successfully;Classic baby shoes (Modified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.