Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Will U Do If U Were D One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U Were D One? (823 Views)

If U Were D Guy, What Will U Do? / Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? / Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U Were D One? by Moses247(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
You bought a MR BIGGS FRIED RICE AND CHICKEN and took it to your girlfriend's house to apologise over a misunderstanding you're having, she collected the food and threw it in her WASTE BIN, insulted you and asked you to leave her house. You came back later because you forgot your key and then you saw her eating the FRIED RICE AND CHICKEN.

If you're the guy, what will you do? grin
Re: What Will U Do If U Were D One? by tbagjames(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Laugh at her. She will be the one to ask for apologies later in the day.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were D One? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hahaha very funny gal. She shudnt have thrown it away na.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were D One? by Caseless: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
U are jst like ur girlfriend. Unserious people!
Re: What Will U Do If U Were D One? by eppysold(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
would throw her together wf d food back into d trashbin
Re: What Will U Do If U Were D One? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
collect my key. smile and pretend i did not see anything
Re: What Will U Do If U Were D One? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
will ask her to bring the jollof rice n chicken i bought for her....dat i need to give it to someone else...
Re: What Will U Do If U Were D One? by dre11(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Make i no immagine am
because i can't go and use rice and chicken to go and beg a girl........
#just being truthfull
Re: What Will U Do If U Were D One? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Get my key, and say to her:

"That food was poisoned. I was surprised when you threw it away, but... Well, I'm sorry dear."

(1) (Reply)

Inbox Message Of Male And Female / When Will Ladies Start Doing This?? / Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.