Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:54 PM

Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration (3061 Views)

GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans / Declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration by ijawcitizen(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Guy easy na. When did Kaima declaration become a secret document? As for E.K Clark and some of our "Elders", if not for the respect I have for age i'd have said worse about them [/quote]
Kaiama declaration as the name implies is not a secret document, i never said it was, but it is unacceptable to discuss it here with dogs, wolves and babbons as it means nothing to them as the content of posts here will prove.
[quote] My position on Ijaw struggle has always been known. The actualization of Kaima declaration is very paramount to me. I don't see how support for a political party negate it. Anyway, lets discuss more on FB(If you rather want a private discussion on this issue) There is nothing private to discuss anymore.The problem with you is that you're pursuing two opposing ideologies at the same time. Does APC or PDP believe in the Kaiama Declaration? you've chosen to be an APC follower so stick to ur new job of lying against and blaming all of nigerias problems on Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration by Sloan: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
ijawcitizen: Guy easy na. When did Kaima declaration become a secret document? As for E.K Clark and some of our "Elders", if not for the respect I have for age i'd have said worse about them
Kaiama declaration as the name implies is not a secret document, i never said it was, but it is unacceptable to discuss it here with dogs, wolves and babbons as it means nothing to them as the content of posts here will prove.
My position on Ijaw struggle has always been known. The actualization of Kaima declaration is very paramount to me. I don't see how support for a political party negate it. Anyway, lets discuss more on FB(If you rather want a private discussion on this issue) There is nothing private to discuss anymore.The problem with you is that you're pursuing two opposing ideologies at the same time. Does APC or PDP believe in the Kaiama Declaration? you've chosen to be an APC follower so stick to ur new job of lying against and blaming all of nigerias problems on Jonathan.

You must be one of those special assistants of the retardeenic president in power - just tell him to either take Nigeria back to regionalism or convene a SNC that must result in independent countries from current Nigeria. If you and him do not now, you will cry later, and the only result of your cries will be sending the Army, Navy, Airforce and Police after you! Maybe your militants might down a few hundreds but millions of your people, even innocent one, will not have a chance to beg at for mercy at the receiving end of hundreds of fighter aircrafts and they will not only be fighting people but taking down every last building in their vicinity! If you had sense, you would not be attacking Whatalyf but heeding his warning. You may be the baboon and your people the wolves and dogs but just tell the Otueke drunkard to devolve power in Nigeria now that he can because if he does not, just like the Ibos cry now when Ironsi took all power for Ibos and when he was no more they are crying till tomorrow, in the same vein you people will cry tire o!
Re: Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
ijawcitizen: Guy easy na. When did Kaima declaration become a secret document? As for E.K Clark and some of our "Elders", if not for the respect I have for age i'd have said worse about them
My position on Ijaw struggle has always been known. The actualization of Kaima declaration is very paramount to me. I don't see how support for a political party negate it. Anyway, lets discuss more on FB(If you rather want a private discussion on this issue) There is nothing private to discuss anymore.The problem with you is that you're pursuing two opposing ideologies at the same time. Does APC or PDP believe in the Kaiama Declaration? you've chosen to be an APC follower so stick to ur new job of lying against and blaming all of nigerias problems on Jonathan.
Brother, the MEMO was addressed to Ijaws. It became paramount considering that we are losing focus. Beside, it is inappropriate to refer to non-Ijaws or anyone as "dogs, wolves and baboons"

Does APC or PDP believe in the Kaiama Declaration?

Why not tell this to our so-called Ijaw leaders who are card carrying members of PDP and other parties and occupy Leadership positions? If Kaima is in conflict with APC/PDP then President Jonathan and all political leaders of Ijaw extraction since 1999 should be booed.

you've chosen to be an APC follower so stick to ur new job of lying against and blaming all of nigerias

Oh yes!! I see no reason supporting a party that hasn't changed my lot since coming to power. Beside, Membership of a political party is voluntary. May I remind you that PDP or any Party is not "Ijaw" Party.

Finally, of all parties, it was ONLY AD Chieftains led by Olu Falae that pledged support for Ijaw Struggle in 1999. Specifically 4 Feb 1999.
Re: Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sloan:

You must be one of those special assistants of the retardeenic president in power - just tell him to either take Nigeria back to regionalism or convene a SNC that must result in independent countries from current Nigeria. If you and him do not now, you will cry later, and the only result of your cries will be sending the Army, Navy, Airforce and Police after you! Maybe your militants might down a few hundreds but millions of your people, even innocent one, will not have a chance to beg at for mercy at the receiving end of hundreds of fighter aircrafts and they will not only be fighting people but taking down every last building in their vicinity! If you had sense, you would not be attacking Whatalyf but heeding his warning. You may be the baboon and your people the wolves and dogs but just tell the Otueke drunkard to devolve power in Nigeria now that he can because if he does not, just like the Ibos cry now when Ironsi took all power for Ibos and when he was no more they are crying till tomorrow, in the same vein you people will cry tire o!
You see how the incumbent is playing to ethnic politics? This isn't ideal
Re: Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
See converted supporter of APC talking abt kaima declaration......... Mtcheeeew hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration by ijawcitizen(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sloan:

Fool, where were you and your agitation for regionalism when your yoruba brother the babbon was in power. Don't worry about how Ijaw would fare after Jonathan, we've got it all figured out.
Re: Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration by ijawcitizen(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Brother, the MEMO was addressed to Ijaws. It became paramount considering that we are losing focus. Beside, it is inappropriate to refer to non-Ijaws or anyone as "dogs, wolves and baboons"

Does APC or PDP believe in the Kaiama Declaration?

Why not tell this to our so-called Ijaw leaders who are card carrying members of PDP and other parties and occupy Leadership positions? If Kaima is in conflict with APC/PDP then President Jonathan and all political leaders of Ijaw extraction since 1999 should be booed.

you've chosen to be an APC follower so stick to ur new job of lying against and blaming all of nigerias

Oh yes!! I see no reason supporting a party that hasn't changed my lot since coming to power. Beside, Membership of a political party is voluntary. May I remind you that PDP or any Party is not "Ijaw" Party.

Finally, of all parties, it was ONLY AD Chieftains led by Olu Falae that pledged support for Ijaw Struggle in 1999. Specifically 4 Feb 1999.

About the dogs, wolves and baboons, trust me, they are a billion times worst than that. I rather have those animals and even more deadly ones in my house than have them in the same country.

Now I ask you again, does APC or PDP belives in the Kaiama declaration? We aren't talking about Ijaw people in PDP, I'm asking you. If any Ijaw politician wishes to feast with enemies of Ijawland like the Frank Opigos and Cookey gams of despised memory, they are free to, so long they don't drag "Ijaw emancipation" into their madness which you're about turning into right now. You're warned to desist from your masquerading as you now a supporter of APC militia, an e-militia at that.

I thought you know me better to be non-partisan. I only believe in the Ijaw nation and not political parties. No party is greater than Ijawland and no party can redeem IJAWLAND other than Ijaw people, I thought you're smart enough to know this rather than hoping that jumping to join supporters of APC would redeem Ijawland. Or as I'm suspecting, a tool you wanna use to blackmail president Jonathan to impress your dog and baboons masters.

You truely believe Olu Falae would have done a bit for Niger Deltans if he had been elected president? lols...That drink called supporter of APC gat a way of making people clueless, and worst of all, they begin to see people who're working hard as clueless. Barca, what have you been smoking lately? bro, you need to take a cue from how OBJ promised Ogoni peeps during his first campaign.

There aren't any differnce betweem igbo, yoruba and notherners. Didn't Dappa Biriye teach you that.

1 Like

Re: Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2014
ijawcitizen: About the dogs, wolves and baboons, trust me, they are a billion times worst than that. I rather have those animals and even more deadly ones in my house than have them in the same country.

Now I ask you again, does APC or PDP belives in the Kaiama declaration? We aren't talking about Ijaw people in PDP, I'm asking you. If any Ijaw politician wishes to feast with enemies of Ijawland like the Frank Opigos and Cookey gams of despised memory, they are free to, so long they don't drag "Ijaw emancipation" into their madness which you're about turning into right now. You're warned to desist from your masquerading as you now a supporter of APC militia, an e-militia at that.

I thought you know me better to be non-partisan. I only believe in the Ijaw nation and not political parties. No party is greater than Ijawland and no party can redeem IJAWLAND other than Ijaw people, I thought you're smart enough to know this rather than hoping that jumping to join supporters of APC would redeem Ijawland. Or as I'm suspecting, a tool you wanna use to blackmail president Jonathan to impress your dog and baboons masters.

You truely believe Olu Falae would have done a bit for Niger Deltans if he had been elected president? lols...That drink called supporter of APC gat a way of making people clueless, and worst of all, they begin to see people who're working hard as clueless. Barca, what have you been smoking lately? bro, you need to take a cue from how OBJ promised Ogoni peeps during his first campaign.

There aren't any differnce betweem igbo, yoruba and notherners. Didn't Dappa Biriye teach you that.

If any Ijaw politician wishes to feast with enemies of Ijawland

Who are these enemies of Ijawland that I am feasting with guy? You should be specific

No party is greater than Ijawland and no party can redeem IJAWLAND other than Ijaw people

This is so true. I NEVER mentioned any political party in the Memo, neither did I made mention of any party being Ijaw saviour. So why bring it?

Or as I'm suspecting, a tool you wanna use to blackmail president Jonathan to impress your dog and baboons masters.

Here we go, just as I expected.. You equate Jonathan's individual interest to Ijaws interest. Jonathan that has NEVER made any attempt since 2010 to move for the Autonomy of Ijaw nation nor for True Federalism. Neither has he made any attempt for resource control actualization nor has he summoned the Sovereign National Conference. As President,I don't fancy his leadership style. I don't know him, I don't have any personal beef with him. I am NOT and cannot be used as a tool against Dr. Ebele Jonathan. In fact i think that statement is so unnecessary. It is unfortunate.

You truely believe Olu Falae would have done a bit for Niger Deltans if he had been elected president?

Falae wasn't elected President, but Jonathan an Ijaw son is a Member of People's Democratic Party, Vice President btw 2007 and 2010, and President since February 2010 till date has NOT done aything nor made any attempt for the Ijaw struggle despite his privilege positions (and association) which Majority of us supported. You are not being logical here... No Offense.

There aren't any differnce betweem igbo, yoruba and notherners

This isn't necessary. You support Jonathan, the same Jonathan is canvassing for votes from ALL tribes. Has Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Igala etc as Aides and you didn't realize? Please, you need to review your thought process.

Finally:
This Memo is not for Ijaws in APC or PDP, but directed at Ijaws from all works of life to remember our declaration that was made in Kaima. No where in the writeup was I canvassing for support to favor a political party or politician. Everything in life shouldn't be about politics. I refrained from responding with insult despite some of your provocative statement because... we are brothers. I don't fight with my brother in public.
I am a Proud Ijaw Man from Okrika Kingdom. As a true Ijaw Son, I respect and love every other tribe. Do I agree with every tribe ideologies? Yes but not when it is at the detriment of the survival of the IJAW NATION
Have a great day
Re: Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration by ijawcitizen(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Barcanista, i'm coming back to address ur cowardice properly.
Re: Open MEMO To Ijaws: How Soon We Forget The Kaima Declaration by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
ijawcitizen: Barcanista, i'm coming back to address ur cowardice properly.
I want to believe that wasn't meant to be an insult, but if it was...
I am anxiously waiting bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tragic! Myles Munroe, Wife Killed In Airplane Crash / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari / Nigeria Heads For Closest Election On Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.