Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. (25100 Views)

Senators Push Back Against Saraki’s Intrigues, Use Of Senate To Fight,. / Intrigues Over Senate Presidency: Ndume, Ekweremadu, Adamu Eye Saraki’s Seat / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Ahuitzotl: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
With this welcome development it is safe to say some people have willingly signed their political death warrants...
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by jkendy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Haba, na who b dis? U dey write novel ney or newspaper?
Anyway, Ameachi is proving to be a strongman, unlike Nyako who fell down before he was pushed.

*****light my BH******

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Mayydayy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
pdp man.
i want u to realise that amechi is not Nyako.
He has d Rivers state house of assembly in f palm of his hands.so d earlier you realise u cant take hin out d better for you.
And for your information.i live in portharcourt and APC os real here.

3 Likes

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by jerryjere(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
They are just fooling them self because PDP has yet to give them their lion share that's why there is notice making
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by PhockPhockMan: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: ...And this market gossip makes front page! smh!
Ngene Ukwu Ewu. Only waka you waka come? Where is berem and obiagelli.

2 Likes

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by gudnex22(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
'
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Longeria(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
slyzy: If APC is really an empty bottle in Rivers as u are making to appear, then PDP should prove their might by impeaching Amaechi and that will convince all. I respect Amaechi!
The journey just begun. The judiciary is in favour of PDP, the possibility of most of the House of Assembly members returning to PDP is as sure as day break after night. Watchout.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by meforyou1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
whatlyf: the funny part is that it is a particular TRIBE that will be crying more than Rivers Indigens.

#CryingMoreThanTheBereaved
igbo ethnic nationality are the majority in rivers state.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by zurine(f): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
hmm
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Gynacologist(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Longeria: I Live in Rivers State, I can tell anyone who cares to listen that rivers state Apc only exist in three places, internet, newspapers and Rivers state government house. You need to come here to realise that APC is just an empty bottle.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Gynacologist(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
azimibraun: I wll be very shocked if I am seen as a neutral. If I may ask,; what is wrong in having an effective multi-party system? How can anybody just beat their chest and declare impossibility in a very possible scenario? Rivers could drift frm PDP and may never return on the otherhand it could be that the APC is jst a joke waiting to expire these are all possibilties. Nobody ever envisaged Rivers state or Ameachi having anything to do with another party except the PDP but here we are 2day. After all talking about possibilities Nobody ever saw an Ijaw Man becoming Nigeria's President befor an Igbo Man in modern Nigeria. Here we are 2day. An idea whose time has come is can hardly be stopped. I believe in possibilities.
1000lykz fo u...sims we share somfin in common.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by size38: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is what I call "Ogogoro Joint" gossip. U people will wait and wait when Amaechi will be Impeached. Amaechi will finish his tenure complete.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Hade4larin: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
All of shouting PDP & GEJ till 2019..... Your lives shall be ruled as GEJ & PDP has been ruling this country!!!

Last bullet: www.nairaland.com/1834178/which-one-better-q10-z10
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by kel4soft: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Longeria: I Live in Rivers State, I can tell anyone who cares to listen that rivers state Apc only exist in three places, internet, newspapers and Rivers state government house. You need to come here to realise that APC is just an empty bottle.

You are serial liar. From your statement you live in Rivers, the question: where in Rivers do you live? APC is in every unit in Rivers State. APC can only get stronger and better in the state. Does living close to some GDI touts and liars like you means anything? The truth of the matter, during the election proper, everyone will go back their polling units. I believe you too will go to your state and we will know if APC is actually in Rivers or not.

2 Likes

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Descartes: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
ajibolabd: pdp has ruined us....
who be "us" here
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by kel4soft: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Out of 25 lawmakers that attend meeting only 13 was present plus the speaker making them 14 in number minus the kidnapped lawmaker then, Hon. Golden Chioma who was absent. The leader of House Hon.Chidi said that the 25 lawmakers have decided to defect to APC since they have been sympathetic to the course. FYI, Houses of Assembly do not have 100% attendance at any time. This is almost two weeks since their defection, why has no lawmaker who was absent distance himself from the defection? Why did only 6 anti- Amaechi lawmakers endorse GEJ and Wike for President and Governor respectively earlier last week? Even PDP Spokesperson in the state said they were not surprise since the 25 lawmakers are always romancing with APC. So my Igbo brothers; whats up?

Amaechi is still sitting as an Olympus in our Brick House. You can't impeach him, is too late. And just to add, the state PDP is in crisis where who becomes their flag bearer for Governorship election is tearing them apart. They better things to think than joining Igbos here on NL to predict Amaechi's doom. u

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by jackdaniels(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dis post is longer dan lagos -ibadan expressway.. Abeg make I off my fone make batt no go waste joor
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Ayorh4you(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
undecided i would hv commented but i remembered, ITS NON OF MY BIZ

2 Likes

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by chimchim1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
E-diot, I live in ph too. I'm sure u are one of d wicked wike's boys. APC will take rivers again come 2015.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by HopeAtHand: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Amaechi is already a history, only 13 out of so called 25 loyal members of house of assembly actually defected to APC. No matter what Apc may want us to believe, Rivers state remains a PDP state, this is a fact all the lawmakers including Amaechi knows. One thing is sure, none of politicians including the lawmakers want to follow anybody to bottomless pit.

Are you from Rivers state? ..If yes, what tribe?...If No, FACE YOUR FUCCKING STATE..ARsSHOLE.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by TellBlazer(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mayydayy: pdp man.
i want u to realise that amechi is not Nyako.
He has d Rivers state house of assembly in f palm of his hands.so d earlier you realise u cant take hin out d better for you.
And for your information.i live in portharcourt and APC os real here.
Bro is true! APC does not exist in RS.RS people are more senseble than this trash you are spewing we cannot leave Odili, jonathan,D. Spiff,seborekon,Adageoge,Ikwerre 1,and the likes to vote Buhari,Ibb,Atiku,kwanakwaso,shettima and shekue.Broda reason with your head naa.Mmekaa

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by HopeAtHand: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Amaechi is already a history, only 13 out of so called 25 loyal members of house of assembly actually defected to APC. No matter what Apc may want us to believe, Rivers state remains a PDP state, this is a fact all the lawmakers including Amaechi knows. One thing is sure, none of politicians including the lawmakers want to follow anybody to bottomless pit.

Are you from Rivers state? ..If yes, what tribe?...If No, FACE YOUR FUCCKING STATE..ARsSHOLE.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by chimchim1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
kel4soft:

You are serial liar. From your statement you live in Rivers, the question: where in Rivers do you live? APC is in every unit in Rivers State. APC can only get stronger and better in the state. Does living close to some GDI touts and liars like you means anything? The truth of the matter, during the election proper, everyone will go back their polling units. I believe you too will go to your state and we will know if APC is actually in Rivers or not.
My dear, maybe he lives in d sea where there's no APC's presence

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Plus10(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
chimchim1:
E-diot, I live in ph too. I'm sure u are one of d wicked wike's boys. APC will take rivers again come 2015.
In ur dream...
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Plus10(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
All this while I actually thought apc was for Rivers...not until I found my way to ph.I bet you,in every newspapers stand you may find yourself in ph, majority of them sing the same song:Apc is a boko haram party,or another Ikwerri man(Wike) cannot be governor...but if that is what pdp would bring as their candidate they would rather vote another party but not apc!

PS:I currently reside at Rukpokwu,ph.

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Caseless: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
the right place for apc to exist.

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Caseless: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
chimchim1:
My dear, maybe he lives in d sea where there's no APC's presence
in sen. magnus abe we believe.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Jesusloveyou: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
dat is beer parlour talk,dat means amaechi eat alone.or maybe pdp and gej is sharing their corrupt money dat makes pple love them
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by valdetino(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Amaechi is a strong Politician
Am learning a lot from Him.........
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by shizzleStar: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: ...And this market gossip makes front page! smh!
NgeneOnuku aka clevermumu, you should bury your head n shame, ewu!
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Jovie: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mynd44: Who remembers this?
grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

Honourable members turning to (dis) honourable warriors grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) / Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State / 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.