Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. (25099 Views)

Senators Push Back Against Saraki’s Intrigues, Use Of Senate To Fight,. / Intrigues Over Senate Presidency: Ndume, Ekweremadu, Adamu Eye Saraki’s Seat / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Sylvarresta(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hade4larin: All of shouting PDP & GEJ till 2019..... Your lives shall be ruled as GEJ & PDP has been ruling this country!!!

Last bullet: www.nairaland.com/1834178/which-one-better-q10-z10
Amen, if u can't say Amen to this prayer then you are an hypocrite
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by segunaremu6gma: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
if dis so called legislators could ridicule d nation with der infamous act which was recorded and shown all ova d world and yet could be welcomed into the APC so fast ....shows ao desperate d party is .. what a shame....
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by ayobase(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
slyzy: If APC is really an empty bottle in Rivers as u are making to appear, then PDP should prove their might by impeaching Amaechi and that will convince all. I respect Amaechi!

impeach him for what?

impeach him to prove a point or what?

people sef!
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by QuiverBox(f): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
ademega: I will continue to say this , nija politics is not something u can just put mouth , except u are a politician to the call . If not, they make u look like a fool in the long run if u just dable into their dirty matter .

GBAM.

I wish NLanders can just Digest this statement
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by plentykola(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
For me GEJ has lost RS since cos he could not get the house to his side which amechi has used his power as the former speaker of the house against GEJ RS is not BS that he just kicked out silva like a ball
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by ibietela2(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
plentykola: For me GEJ has lost RS since cos he could not get the house to his side which amechi has used his power as the former speaker of the house against GEJ RS is not BS that he just kicked out silva like a ball

Good for him, by the way GEJ has the vote of rivers people
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Buddhar(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Bell of SALVATION is still Ringing, Hearken to the VOICE of REDEMPTION, Confess your SINS and accept JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR before the END comes. Pls do not Harden your Heart after which cometh DESTRUCTION. Hell is Real,
Gud morning.
For further explaination call, 07039388167. Pls re-broadcast.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by zicoraads: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Buddhar: The Bell of SALVATION is still Ringing, Hearken to the VOICE of REDEMPTION, Confess your SINS and accept JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR before the END comes. Pls do not Harden your Heart after which cometh DESTRUCTION. Hell is Real,
Gud morning.
For further explaination call, 07039388167. Pls re-broadcast.

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
slyzy: If APC is really an empty bottle in Rivers as u are making to appear, then PDP should prove their might by impeaching Amaechi and that will convince all. I respect Amaechi!

Impeachment is not done by the electorate but by the house of assembly. For now, Amaechi has bought the house over to himself, so he can't be impeached. However, the electorate will vote out his party next year. If this were his first term, then he wud not win a re-election.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by chibanj(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2014

Wait and see... time must surely tell, by d time d lawmakers see wot PDP is doing in oda states den dey will remember dat na only dem waka com dis world. abi u tink dey dnt knw right 4rm wrong Dey knw wot amaechi is doing is wrong but 4now it's all about d moni, wen tym coms amaechi is on his own everyone will turn 2 politicians.

As 4 chidi Lloyd once FG opens 1 of his files @ court he will stop attending HOA meetings.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by chibanj(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Mayydayy: pdp man.
i want u to realise that amechi is not Nyako.
He has d Rivers state house of assembly in f palm of his hands.so d earlier you realise u cant take hin out d better for you.
And for your information.i live in portharcourt and APC os real here.

My broda we all know politics is a game of interests. We all say trust no man and yet we still 4get dat d lawmakers are men lyk us dat shouldn't b trusted. Just a meeting can determine amaechi's impeachment.

We all knw jonathan would definitely win 2015 no doubts, guess d lawmakers knows dat too n dey are no fools. Nyako once had his HOA in his palm until he got d impeachment, amaechi's case is no difference @ all.

By November get ready 2 see mass defection 4rm APC to PDP not just in d HOA but also in government offices, only care taking chairmen will be left wit amaechi.

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by PhockPhockMan: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2014
Plus10: All this while I actually thought apc was for Rivers...not until I found my way to ph.I bet you,in every newspapers stand you may find yourself in ph, majority of them sing the same song:Apc is a boko haram party,or another Ikwerri man(Wike) cannot be governor...but if that is what pdp would bring as their candidate they would rather vote another party but not apc!

PS:I currently reside at Rukpokwu,ph.

Please tell those Yoruba-Rivers indigenes.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by PhockPhockMan: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2014
chibanj:

My broda we all know politics is a game of interests. We all say trust no man and yet we still 4get dat d lawmakers are men lyk us dat shouldn't b trusted. Just a meeting can determine amaechi's impeachment.

We all knw jonathan would definitely win 2015 no doubts, guess d lawmakers knows dat too n dey are no fools. Nyako once had his HOA in his palm until he got d impeachment, amaechi's case is no difference @ all.

By November get ready 2 see mass defection 4rm APC to PDP not just in d HOA but also in government offices, only care taking chairmen will be left wit amaechi.
You're on point.

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by slyzy(m): 6:02am On Jul 30, 2014
ILIDEFI:

Impeachment is not done by the electorate but by the house of assembly. For now, Amaechi has bought the house over to himself, so he can't be impeached. However, the electorate will vote out his party next year. If this were his first term, then he wud not win a re-election.
Just admit it, Amaechi is popular among the House of Assembly members cos of his charismatic qualities. If he used money to buy their loyalty then those people masterminding impeachment in Abuja are clueless cos they have more cornered funds at their disposal. Bye!
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by slyzy(m): 6:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Longeria: The journey just begun. The judiciary is in favour of PDP, the possibility of most of the House of Assembly members returning to PDP is as sure as day break after night. Watchout.
Don't be so sure of their return to PDP cos u never predicted that they will decamp to APC in the first place.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by tochman(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Whatever amechi is doing, he should make sure he pays the 8 month salary of teachers, corpers that he is owing, some of the state workers and finish those everlasting projects in the state... Esp the moni he has been borrowing to fund his party.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by PhockPhockMan: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
slyzy: Don't be so sure of their return to PDP cos u never predicted that they will decamp to APC in the first place.
But such thing happened in Adamawa where almost all the APC lawmakers decamped to PDP one day. Just watch out.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Ephemmm: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
tochman: Whatever amechi is doing, he should make sure he pays the 8 month salary of teachers, corpers that he is owing, some of the state workers and finish those everlasting projects in the state... Esp the moni he has been borrowing to fund his party.

How I wish U can tell GEJ the same thing......
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by MRLINGTON(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lolz its so funny mehn..its true dat nobody can fight fed.gov't buh I tell u one ting..Amaechi aint loosing dis one either...
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by tochman(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2014
Ephemmm:

How I wish U can tell GEJ the same thing......

i can't cos GEJ does not owe corpers and teachers for about 8 months. Yet he keeps borrowing money to finance his party. What a pity
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: igbo ethnic nationality are the majority in rivers state.
a non Rivers Indigen. hahahaha

Always Crying More Than The Bereaved
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by meforyou1(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: a non Rivers Indigen. hahahaha

Always Crying More Than The Bereaved

I have more at stake in the rivers project than you. Just take it like that.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: I have more at stake in the rivers project than you. Just take it like that.
I don't argue with people that has no business with Rivers State Indigenship.

Enjoy your fools paradise
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by PhockPhockMan: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: I don't argue with people that has no business with Rivers State Indigenship.

Enjoy your fools paradise
I told you that your heart aches each time you igbo is mentioned.

THAT'S TRUTH, LIVE WITH IT.
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
PhockPhockMan: I told you that your heart aches each time you igbo is mentioned.

THAT'S TRUTH, LIVE WITH IT.
lol is the article about Igbo or Rivers State?

A real case of inheriting ones problem and crying more than the bereaved
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Ephemmm: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
tochman:

i can't cos GEJ does not owe corpers and teachers for about 8 months. Yet he keeps borrowing money to finance his party. What a pity

He keeps borrowing... Is he the only Governor who borrows? abi U wan tel me say he no wan stil borrow money just of recent to finance his administration?
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by tochman(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ephemmm:

He keeps borrowing... Is he the only Governor who borrows? abi U wan tel me say he no wan stil borrow money just of recent to finance his administration?

Just think of it this way... what happened to the money he took from the rivers state savings? Did u know that rivers state has the second highest IGR in Nigeria and one of the highest state allocations. So why owning so much. Was he not the same governor that constructed roads and built schools then? Why are things different now? Why does the situation in the state seem like there in no money at all in the state?
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Ephemmm: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
tochman:

Just think of it this way... what happened to the money he took from the rivers state savings? Did u know that rivers state has the second highest IGR in Nigeria and one of the highest state allocations. So why owning so much. Was he not the same governor that constructed roads and built schools then? Why are things different now? Why does the situation in the state seem like there in no money at all in the state?

Go and check the record, he doesn't owe much debt like Lagos State. I wonder why Fg with its vast resources keeps borrowing till date?
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by tochman(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Ephemmm:

Go and check the record, he doesn't owe much debt like Lagos State. I wonder why Fg with its vast resources keeps borrowing till date?

U can't compare the projects in lagos to that of rivers at all. Is fashola owing teachers or corpers? The projects in lagos are more active and enormous than that of rivers. By the way, even the president of the US borrows, but it is used judiciously
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by PhockPhockMan: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
tochman:

U can't compare the projects in lagos to that of rivers at all. Is fashola owing teachers or corpers? The projects in lagos are more active and enormous than that of rivers. By the way, even the president of the US borrows, but it is used judiciously
Re: IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. by Kingsleyisraelj(m): 2:45am On Jan 28, 2021
good idea �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose / Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.