Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,869 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (484896 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eddlad:

I checked the counter and saw 0/103 bids left. Occasionally I get a bid or two, I don't really understand why and when I get it.
New bids are added for you 1 at a time depending on a set interval (determined by your level/membership). You do not have access to all the 100 bids at once.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chidinho10:

Outside jobs are a bit risky (or maybe too risky). Sometime in March, I lost USD 500 forming mugu for one scammer. The employer must be a trusted fella or he should use freelancer milestone as a form of escrow payment. NO WORK FOR PERSON WEY NO PROVIDE ANY FORM OF MILESTONE OR ESCROW PAYMENT
I sent you a pm please, I want to confirm something I received another similar project, or shey it's nt very bad to post it here.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
I need writers for an ongoing project. The project involves articles that need to be written urgently.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladywriter:

Ogalawyer, Hmmm! The question is "Where would we have been without God?". We bless Him for His grace and mercies. Congratulations! Higher and greater levels for you in Jesus name. Don't forget to pay your tithe to God o. He deserves it!
Amen and thank you so much ma. It's definitely been God. But I can't ever forget your generous and selfless help. Thanks and God bless you so much ladywriter and your advice about tithe has been duly noted grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
OgaLawyer abeg come tell we JJCs your skill set oo. Programing abi?
lolz. It's just been the grace of God. I don't do programming. Just technical and specialized writing and e book creation. My advice is that you find a niche you're good at, be professional as much as you can and be committed to learning, Oluwa must surely butter your bread.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by G12(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
eripecs:
I have 2 urgent articles if you' re new and good at article writing drop your link. Pls i don't have the time and strength to teach you. Skilled newbies are welcomed.

Please, is this opportunity still open? I need to get me feet on FL.

Thanks for the wonderful consideration.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
ogalawyer:
lolz. It's just been the grace of God. I don't do programming. Just technical and specialized writing and e book creation. My advice is that you find a niche you're good at, be professional as much as you can and be committed to learning, Oluwa must surely butter your bread.
Thanks, am sure showing that snap shot has helped reassure a few newcomers. I pray my own snap shot is 'sharable' too soon

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Godmother:
I need writers for an ongoing project. The project involves articles that need to be written urgently.

@Godmother, you are now a contractor? Good one! God will enlarge your coasts more and more. Congratulations!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladywriter:

@Godmother, you are now a contractor? Good one! God will enlarge your coasts more and more. Congratulations!

Lolz amen o
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Eddlad: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
tranxo:
New bids are added for you 1 at a time depending on a set interval (determined by your level/membership). You do not have access to all the 100 bids at once.

That explains it, thanks for dropping your piece.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Eddlad: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Godmother:

If it's on-going you may add me. Am relatively new on freelancer so you may want to tell me what you need. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kheart(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladywriter:

Good evening madam, please how many weeks does it take payoneer to deliver ur card, cos mine done almost reach 1 mmonth now
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please house i can't receive emails again. What could be wrong? I missed a lot of clients because of this.

@Godmother am surprised to see your post here but maybe you tried contacting me i don't know.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
geobukky:

I sent you a pm please, I want to confirm something I received another similar project, or shey it's nt very bad to post it here.

i saw your PM, we can chat there
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
yebo36:
Please house i can't receive emails again. What could be wrong? I missed a lot of clients because of this.

@Godmother am surprised to see your post here but maybe you tried contacting me i don't know.
Check your account's settings or contact Customer Support for verification.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chidinho10:

Kindly reply wen u can, nw I have 3 of d same kinda of job... Buh it really looks scamish sad
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
yebo36:

Yebo, the client is on my neck for me to submit. I have already missed the deadline. I perfectly understand your situation though
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wisehouse(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
ogalawyer:
Business has been great and I'm expecting it to get even better! Thanks ladywriter and everyone in the house. Where would I have been without you guys. God bless you all.
dude you don hammer oo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chidinho10:

See his message
"Thanks for Bid My Project.Now you are part of my project.
If You working everyday and your typing speed is good, In this project You can earn 400$-500$ per month.
You must start work every day between below that time:
WORKING STEP :====>>>>

Download The Working Software Below That Link:

https://...

After Download, Open The Working Software And Put Your Login Username And Password.
-----------------------
Login UserName:...
Login Password: ..

<<<<Working Rules :===>>>

Your work just type the code and enter for continue.
When Show Code/image Case Sensitive, Then Type Both Capital And Smaller. Otherwise type all code/image Smaller.
You must space between two code/image.
Type fast without time-out, else your id will be banned for 30 minutes.
Check Entry:===>>>
Please Save your entry count every time before close the software.
You can see your entry Top Of the software.
When you close the software and open again then your entry will be show zero(0).
So When you take rest in every time you must count your entry and save it into a notepad .
*** working time: ****
Best working time: 6pm to 12pm (GMT+6)
Normal working time:12pm to 6pm(GMT+6)
**Rate & payment method:
-----------------------
1k=1000entry = $20
I will pay you after every 5000 entry completed
After complete 5k target Inform me via email, Then i will check your entry Into Our Database.
Also send me your working username after complete the target via email.
After earned 5000 entry please inform me via email. And also tell me your payment method.
[ ....@gmail.com ]

We can pay via: PayPal/MoneyBookers/Odesk.com/Freelancer.com/Payza/Payoneer MasterCard/perfectmoney/webmoney/western union.
---------------
If you work 4-5 hours a day or more if you can then you easily reach my given target before my given time.
After earned 5000 entry please inform me via email. And also tell me your payment method.
[...@gmail.com ]

So if you agree then please start work from now and try to work
Wish you all the best
Thanks"

I have received like 3 different messages(offers) with the same message but 3 different login access

Kindly advice .. i don't think its Legit tho buh lemme ask before i thrash money*If only me can encounter this 3ice am sure there must be someone that has received this kinda tin except if am the scamee of the year grin* and sorry i pack space with the long essay.

cc: ladywriter
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Opiosko: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
geobukky:

See his message
If You working everyday and your typing speed is good, In this project You can earn 400$-500$ per month.

After Download, Open The Working Software And Put Your Login Username And Password.
-----------------------

When Show Code/image Case Sensitive, Then Type Both Capital And Smaller. Otherwise type all code/image Smaller.
When you close the software and open again then your entry will be show zero(0).
So When you take rest in every time you must count your entry and save it into a notepad .
**Rate & payment method:
-----------------------
1k=1000entry = $20
After complete 5k target Inform me via email, Then i will check your entry Into Our Database.
[ ....@gmail.com ]

We can pay via: PayPal/MoneyBookers/Odesk.com/Freelancer.com/Payza/Payoneer MasterCard/perfectmoney/webmoney/western union.
---------------
If you work 4-5 hours a day or more if you can then you easily reach my given target before my given time.
[...@gmail.com ]

Wish you all the best
Thanks"

I have received like 3 different messages(offers) with the same message but 3 different login access

Kindly advice .. i don't think its Legit tho buh lemme ask before i thrash money*If only me can encounter this 3ice am sure there must be someone that has received this kinda tin except if am the scamee of the year grin* and sorry i pack space with the long essay.

Nawa o! A clear 1000% scam and a naija boy still dea "think".. Thunder fire ur left blokos if accept that thrash.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by JSayin(f): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
geobukky:

This kind of job is called a 'CAPTCHA ENTRY JOB'. It is a scam and illegal under Freelancer's terms and conditions.

Ignore them and click the 'Report Project' link below the project description and report it as illegal.

Freelancer will reward you with a badge (see photo below) and close the project.

It has happened to me two or three times.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Opiosko:
Nawa o! A clear 1000% scam and a naija boy still dea "think".. Thunder fire ur left blokos if accept that thrash.
Thanks, its obviously obvious grin grin grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Godmother:

Yebo, the client is on my neck for me to submit. I have already missed the deadline. I perfectly understand your situation though

OK, am sorry about this. I guess I contributed to this, Saturdays are bad for me. But did you send any mail to me?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
twosquare:
Check your account's settings or contact Customer Support for verification.

Thank you. I have checked my account settings, maybe I will contact customer support. Anytime i login to the site i see mail from clients four hours ago. Very frustrating.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
yebo36:

OK, am sorry about this. I guess I contributed to this, Saturdays are bad for me. But did you send any mail to me?

Yes I did, but there was no reply
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 01, 2015
geobukky:

See his message

-----------------------

**Rate & payment method:
-----------------------
1k=1000entry = $20
[ ....@gmail.com ]

---------------
[...@gmail.com ]

Wish you all the best
Thanks"

Guy na scam be that. I guess it was posted by an Asian. Dont waste your bids on those kinds of projects.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 01, 2015
geobukky:

Kindly reply wen u can, nw I have 3 of d same kinda of job... Buh it really looks scamish sad

I have replied. If you check very well, they award the same project to almost every bidder
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 01, 2015
ladywriter:

Wow! @Chidinho, am greatful to God for your life. This is a great testimony! Congratulations dear! The sky is not even your limit. Ennhen, serious matter, when will you like us to dine together? I need to collect my own share of the money o. grin grin grin

Thanks ma. We go discuss that one privately. I can't thank you enough, your encouragements helped alot. I no dey receive your newsletters again for email, wetin happen?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 01, 2015
AgreatMan:

Am actually interested in what particular skill set earn you this much. Do you write, or do data stuffs? Am doing fairly well, but I know that i should be earning a lot more. I've spent around 21 days on FL tho. Show us the way na?

Articles, academic writing web content and blog postings. No data entry or research jobs. There is nothing new I can tell you that have not already been stressed.Work hard and try to retain your clients especially those big writers that outsource jobs and students that provide assignments. Get their contacts(whatsapp, email) and tell them to advertise you to their peers. I did that with one New Zealand dude and he now bombards me with assignments from friends in school every weekend. Even while my school was in session, I didnt bid for jobs, I got jobs from former clients and I used that to earn some income.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 6:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Need new article writer for urgent work

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Eddlad: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2015
nne4:
Need new article writer for urgent work

If the shot is still available add me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2015
Eddlad:

If the shot is still available add me.
Are you on freelancer

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.