Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485309 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Eddlad: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2015
nne4:

Are you on freelancer

Yes.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Godmother:

Yes I did, but there was no reply

Am sorry again. However, I have opened a new account temporarily and sent you a mail. I hope you get it and I your reply. The situation is still the same.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Sammig1(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2015
If you want to sell your funds from free Lancer contact me via my signature

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wisehouse(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2015
nne4:
Need new article writer for urgent work
interested
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Eddlad:

Yes.
Share your profile link pls urgent
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2015
wisehouse:
interested
Share your link urgent
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2015
kachnov:
@ladywriter and other good freelancers,I'm in a fix here.I was awarded a big project (just over a thousand GBP) to compile something on excel(3000 data fields),but communication with client has been poor ,she's yet to reply on my progress report.Do I continue?? Cus fear dey catch me o,as the money is big don't know if she will eventually pay.Please advice.

ladywriter:

@kachnov, this is serious o. Did your employer set milestone for you? If the answer is no, it is a problem o. The amount you mentioned looks too big for the project. I am sure FL have removed their commission on your account already. Stop working and keep contacting the employer until you hear from her end.

kachnov:

In the project bid I set a milestone,also before accepting the award I told her that she'll pay for every 500 concluded .Actually the work is big,a single row in has about 8 data fields multiplied by 3000.
yes I have stopped work for now ,till she replies.Fl has taken their commission too,what if the project doesn't go through,will they revert to my former acc. balance @ ladywriter??
@ladywriter this is something I always have in mind to point out. We have always pounded on the issue of milestone setting but I think we have not really separated the implication of the milestone a freelancer sets while bidding for projects, and the one the employer is required to create BEFORE a freelancer accepts a project.

There is a huge confusion here. In my opinion, the milestone we create during project bid is only an indication to the employer on what we are willing to accept for the job. This is not an assurance that the employer will pay this amount.

If an employer awards a project to you, DISCUSS with the employer on every detail of the project before you accept it. The most important thing is to demand that the employer set a milestone of an agreed amount before you accept the project.
I have seen people get carried away by big project budget and accept projects without following due process. 1000gbp will leave you with at least 100gbp debit to your account. That is HUGE.!

Even if you get awarded a project, and the employer also creates a milestone at the same time, DO NOT accept the project without having a discussion first with the employer. A lot of cunny employers are on FL. I have had this experience. They will not write the full project description and go on to award you the project and also create a milestone equal to what you requested in the bid.

They will never reply all your messages until you accept the project, that is when they will now respond adding many other work to the original project description. This way you will Be forced to work more for less pay.

People please do not rush to work on FL without learning the ropes. kachnov I suggest you report this project to Freelancer support especially if the employer did not create any milestone. Tell them you are new and didn't understand the implication of accepting a project without milestone. Let them know that the employer has refused responding to your messages. FL may reverse the Debit to your account.
But if the employer created a milestone (which I doubt), work and submit then request for milestone release.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wisehouse(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2015
nne4:

Share your link urgent
freelancer.com/u/informwise
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2015
wisehouse:
OK seen but from your profile you specialize on WordPress
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2015
tranxo:
New bids are added for you 1 at a time depending on a set interval (determined by your level/membership). You do not have access to all the 100 bids at once.

However, @ Eddlad, I think this is the point at which you pay for another set of bids if you need more than you are gettiing - /renew/downgrade membership to the number of bids you need/ can afford now.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Eddlad: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2015
nne4:

Share your profile link pls urgent

https://m.freelancer.com/u/sammyloppy

This is the link
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Eddlad: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2015
boladale:

However, @ Eddlad, I think this is the point at which you pay for another set of bids if you need more than you are gettiing - /renew/downgrade membership to the number of bids you need/ can afford now.

I tried downgrading but I think I have to wait for quite a while before can access the New bids, about a month or so.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Eddlad:

I tried downgrading but I think I have to wait for quite a while before can access the New bids, about a month or so.

I doubt that. what's happening with your account?

gurus pls?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by atama27(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2015
@Godmother and @ladywriter , I have gone through this thread and I am inspired by you to continue with my freelance dream, I would like to know if I can get jobs directly from you, I tried the bidding thing cople of times and it seems I need recommendation or so.. thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wisehouse(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
nne4:

OK seen but from your profile you specialize on WordPress
do writing too
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=tranxo post=37551878]

Please check your mail
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chidinho10:

Articles, academic writing web content and blog postings. No data entry or research jobs. There is nothing new I can tell you that have not already been stressed.Work hard and try to retain your clients especially those big writers that outsource jobs and students that provide assignments. Get their contacts(whatsapp, email) and tell them to advertise you to their peers. I did that with one New Zealand dude and he now bombards me with assignments from friends in school every weekend. Even while my school was in session, I didnt bid for jobs, I got jobs from former clients and I used that to earn some income.

I understand that. In fact, am looking at more longer term clients. Just wrote a sample for one guy who will bring a lotta biz, I offered to write d sample for free in my bid n he's satisfied wit d sample.

Talking about assignments, there is this Indian dude who was looking for 3 recommendation letters. I had a nice chat wit this guy o, untill d nigga decided to give it to one madam. I asked him y, he said she has more experience. Dude din't know dat there is a difference btw work experience n relevant experience. Na so d mumsi mess am up. All those while i still kept chatting wit him. He now decided to give me one of the letters, when i finished his work, dude was like...beautiful, excellent, awesome, you r d best. For mind, i dey feel like don. Yesterday, he told me to bid on his 5day old project, and he gave me d job b4 I could blink. At least, I'v learnt something from chidinho, I will encourage him to tell his friends tho I feel he must hv been telling em about me.

My payoneer card don land just after 3weeks. But I want make d money gather wella.

Also, d dude in 1st paragraph just gave me a one week trial just now. His rate is OK. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
atama27:
@Godmother and @ladywriter , I have gone through this thread and I am inspired by you to continue with my freelance dream, I would like to know if I can get jobs directly from you, I tried the bidding thing cople of times and it seems I need recommendation or so.. thank you.

Hmmm, I'm flattered and happy to be an inspiration, but I'm a newbie myself. I registered in 2009 but only just took it serious two months ago. Ladywriter is more than capable though. She is our able coach and keeps putting us through through her selflessness, extreeeem patience(for those who keep asking questions that she has treated severally) and speed in attending to questions and issues freelancers encounter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
yebo36:

Am sorry again. However, I have opened a new account temporarily and sent you a mail. I hope you get it and I your reply. The situation is still the same.

Ok. Pls send it again.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by G12(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Godmother:
I need writers for an ongoing project. The project involves articles that need to be written urgently.

I'm interested. Sending you a PM
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
AgreatMan:

I understand that. In fact, am looking at more longer term clients. Just wrote a sample for one guy who will bring a lotta biz, I offered to write d sample for free in my bid n he's satisfied wit d sample.

Talking about assignments, there is this Indian dude who was looking for 3 recommendation letters. I had a nice chat wit this guy o, untill d nigga decided to give it to one madam. I asked him y, he said she has more experience. Dude din't know dat there is a difference btw work experience n relevant experience. Na so d mumsi mess am up. All those while i still kept chatting wit him. He now decided to give me one of the letters, when i finished his work, dude was like...beautiful, excellent, awesome, you r d best. For mind, i dey feel like don. Yesterday, he told me to bid on his 5day old project, and he gave me d job b4 I could blink. At least, I'v learnt something from chidinho, I will encourage him to tell his friends tho I feel he must hv been telling em about me.

My payoneer card don land just after 3weeks. But I want make d money gather wella.

Also, d dude in 1st paragraph just gave me a one week trial just now. His rate is OK. Thanks everyone.

That's good to know bro. The race isn't smooth(nothing good comes easy) but with determination and perseverance, you will succeed! Freelancer kept me through school last semester and its currently paying my bills as I am independent now. All thanks to God and Ladywriter!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
AgreatMan:

Did you card came through NIPOST? What's your LOCATION?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
G12:

I'm interested. Sending you a PM

Very urgent articles. For those interested,please indicate fast and drop your links. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wisehouse(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
eripecs:

Very urgent articles. For those interested,please indicate fast and drop your links. Thanks
interested,
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
wisehouse:
interested,
can you start immediately coz am about turning down the offer and the employer is on my neck?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
mercyland2015:
https://www.freelancer.com/u/Topmostgenius247.html AND my mail is vinoni2015@gmail.com THANKS.
sending details to your mail
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wisehouse(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
eripecs:

can you start immediately coz am about turning down the offer and the employer is on my neck?
yes
Mail me : informwise@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by atama27(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
eripecs:

tomie_atama@yahoo.com..am interested.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
wisehouse:
yes
Mail me : informwise@gmail.com
sent
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
victor101:

Did you card came through NIPOST? What's your LOCATION?

Twas my nice that came to give me. I didn't see d postman. The envelope is marked as: international priority airmail, don't know if that will help.

I stay at iyana ipaja. My house is properly numbered n d address is not difficult to locate. I get mails quite a lot. In fact, I got two mails today.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 2:56am On Sep 02, 2015
eripecs:

Writerscommission@yahoo.com. Will be glad to write. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.