Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485527 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Doubleoo(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2015
#Fiverr #Training with Julius Gbenga 100% Success Guaranteed!

Theme: Make Money with Fiverr or Die Trying!

This is the first of it's kind from your loyal friend, Julius Gbenga. Yes, you have to make money if you're truly ready and serious.

I have been a active and one of the silent fiverrian for the past 12 months. Not doing too great, but doing better than most of the self-acklaimed bosses. Honestly, it's being great.

Don't ask me for screenshots of my earnings yet, as I won't make it available for public viewing.

I have been trying to write a book, which would help the newbies, but I noticed that books alone won't help you become a successful seller on fiverr. Of course, you have read plenty of books published by the gurus. Now is time for you to engage in virtual conversation as I will be guiding you until you become self-confident.

I will be training you to make it on fiverr with your "Passion and Personal Ability (PPA)".

Definitely, they have not told you that you can only succeed on fiverr by doing what you love doing. Don't worry, i will teach you like kindergartens, and open your eyes to opportunities.

Wait! Am I going to give you guys tools? Hmmmmm No! I won't, but you will be free to ask me anything. However, that shouldn't be a problem because I have huge information and tools that I can share, provided it's your passion to work with them.

The training would hold exclusively on my WHATSAPP private group. Details about the training would be sent to members inbox

Note: You have to pay a token amount in order to join the group.

If you have been waiting for this types of opportunities, now is the time for you to grab it. Comment "Count me among" or message me.

Scammers should stay completely!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2015
ladywriter:
HEY guys, let's get to work. If you have opened an account and started bidding for work, but nothing is coming in yet, can you please signify by RAISING UP YOUR HAND? grin

hi ladywriter.... I'm here pls... help... opened my acct and no winning bids yet... pls help! I'm ready to work....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2015
ladywriter:

Have you written any Market research for online business before?
yes I have...pls help
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Sexologist:
I need jobs on freelance pls o, don't mind the price ...just to get ratings.... I'll surprise you with a professional job!.... helppppp!
drop your link
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2015
eripecs:

drop your link
pls if you can gimme some, i need jobs as i am almost out of bids and nothing yet. here is my link https://www.freelancer.com/u/lordfredrick5378.html
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2015
eripecs:

Very urgent articles. For those interested,please indicate fast and drop your links. Thanks
pls am interested in any job u can gimme, am out of bids and no jobs yet. here is my link, thank you
https://www.freelancer.com/u/lordfredrick5378.html
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Godmother:
I need writers for an ongoing project. The project involves articles that need to be written urgently.
here is my link oh, pls gimme any job you can
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2015
ladywriter:
HEY guys, let's get to work. If you have opened an account and started bidding for work, but nothing is coming in yet, can you please signify by RAISING UP YOUR HAND? grin
madam lady writer, here is my link i need jobs pls
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2015
eripecs:

drop your link

Herr is mine
https://m.freelancer.com/u/
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Godmother:
I need writers for an ongoing project. The project involves articles that need to be written urgently.

https://m.freelancer.com/u/Victorkeme

Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2015
lordfredrick:

pls am interested in any job u can gimme, am out of bids and no jobs yet. here is my link, thank you
check your dashboard on freelancer
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
eripecs:

check your dashboard on freelancer

pls can u help me? check my profile and advise me on what I need to do right...e.t.c can I get Ur email.?

here is my link thanks...
https://www.freelancer.com/u/Victorkeme.html
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
@ladywriter, Eripecs and Godmother here is my link. Am not busy now.
https://www.freelancer.com/u/Writerscommission.html
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is there a way for me to get money I set in a milestone? I dont want to create a dispute cos the freelancer is a Nigerian. Is there any other way other than dispute?

ladywriter
tranxo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by atama27(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladywriter:
my hands are up Ma'am
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by atama27(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
https://m.freelancer.com/u/freeIbrahim86
eripecs:

Very urgent articles. For those interested,please indicate fast and drop your links. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Godmother:
Is there a way for me to get money I set in a milestone? I dont want to create a dispute cos the freelancer is a Nigerian. Is there any other way other than dispute?

ladywriter
tranxo
godmother got a job from a nigerian freelancer, she didnt set any milestone but said she doesnt owe and even mentioned you. her name on freelancer is delejewels. she said you even submitted an article to her this morning.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
lordfredrick:

godmother got a job from a nigerian freelancer, she didnt set any milestone but said she doesnt owe and even mentioned you. her name on freelancer is delejewels. she said you even submitted an article to her this morning.

If you got a job for her go ahead and do it. She's very reliable. She pays promptly as soon as she gets paid herself.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dammylarey(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com

would i make a fortune from this freelancer website? Please tell me about my style, here is a sample :
THEME: WRITING WRITERS’ ARTICLES
The most interesting aspect writing is thinking about what to write but how do you know what to write when you never have the mind to write any particular article either fiction or non-fiction..read further http://aidinbusiness.com/blog/opinions/writing-writers-articles/
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Godmother:

If you got a job for her go ahead and do it. She's very reliable. She pays promptly as soon as she gets paid herself.
that quite reassuring. thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
lordfredrick:

that quite reassuring. thanks

lordfederick, sup... looks like we are both newbies... won't be mind challenging n encouraging ourselves to greater heights.... let's talk on whatsapp or emails..... God go help us ooo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Godmother:

Godmother help a newbie.... pls I need to work , help!....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by delesule(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Godmother:

ladywriter
tranxo
Please wgat the user name of the person.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
ladywriter:
@LordAdam, very inspiring speech you have there. Thank you so much. Actually, it is near impossible to make $1000/month writing articles for a starter. To make that much, you need to have lots of clients and writers working with you. You need more than articles to make that much. I used article writing as a ladder to build my credibility online (reviews), and from there I learnt how to write e-books and research reports (that is where money is). Article writing is just the beginning and should be used to learn the ropes of online marketing communication.

Actually, this is not my first post on nairaland, i have helped about five people so far to start on freelancer. They are making money online now.

Great words.

Ive been looking to start on Freelancer but I never really got the hang of it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
I got awarded a project now with milestone. While I was trying to start the work, another person contacted me with the same project but different name. I had to ask the first employer and even send him the name of the second person, he said he does not know the person. What do I do now? Am thinking of rejecting the project. Please advise.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Godmother:

ladywriter
tranxo
Ask him to cancel the milestone or you would open a dispute and give him a bad review.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nkemjacob2(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
countless times have i contacted ur email u dont reply me
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Long time no see everybody. It's been long I came here. Hope everyone is doing great. Anyways someone asked me to post this and hopefully this can help someone.

"I need article writers and would pay 200 naira per 500 words...monthly payment. They should send a text with their names and lil introduction to 07060737565"
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vixo:

lordfederick, sup... looks like we are both newbies... won't be mind challenging n encouraging ourselves to greater heights.... let's talk on whatsapp or emails..... God go help us ooo
Vixo I don't mind a challenge or motivation to stay ahead, drop your digits lemme whatsapp you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AgreatMan: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
heh em! clears throat. I have a suggestion for those who have not gotten any project. this guy lordfredrick5378, you personal profile is not properly punctuated. If you cannot punctuate what you wrote about yourself, how can I trust you to punctuate my work? This other guy: Victorkeme, the reason why anyone will click on your job is because they want you to tell em sometin about you. But with you, you simply asked whoever is clicking on your profile to CONTACT you if they want to know more instead of typing out what you are made of.

Disclaimer, this text is written by a guy like you who doesn't actually have much experience other than four reviews.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by funmo(m): 3:52am On Sep 03, 2015
favourume:
Long time no see everybody. It's been long I came here. Hope everyone is doing great. Anyways someone asked me to post this and hopefully this can help someone.

"I need article writers and would pay 200 naira per 500 words...monthly payment. They should send a text with their names and lil introduction to 07060737565"

hahahaha

is the person a comedian? or a slave master?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.