Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:08 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (482653 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emmygzy(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2015
tranxo:
May be you should exercise more patience. Just like Ladywriter said, dispute is a bad thing for your profile, no matter who initiated it. Anything could be the reason for the non payment.

Mine responded today and released my milestone. Discussing further with him, I understood he had been travelling a lot within the past few days. Not just that, he also informed me that he is part of a writing agency, and they do not release milestones until the client who owns the job has paid. This he said, was to make further revisions possible, in case their client did not like your first submission. He said they normally pay their writers monthly.

Anyway, he gave me his agency email address for better communication because he comes on FL only when he has the reason to do so. He hasn't provided feedback for me yet, but I now have the means to reach him quickly.

Just wait for your employer; maybe your story will turn out like mine.
you got a point anyway. He said he has problem loging in with his laptop. That he will pay me soon. Make i just dey hope. Abeg you fit add me to whatsappp?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
I've tried doing this without succeeding. Do I have to ask for a new card because when I start the process you outlined, it takes me to my old metod ofgetting my money.

silkytouch:
I wanted to be sure it would work before announcing it to the house, so I did and it worked like a charm, I got my funds sent straight into my local bank account within 5 days. Now with this means, you dont have to be scratching your head about getting your Payoneer Card and you also dont need to check out all the different bank ATMs in Nigeria looking for the ones that would give you a favourable rate. Through this means, I sent out $50 first just to test run the whole process and I got an alert of exactly NGN 9,087 and mind you, $3 Payoneer withdrawal rate applies. I would say that is a reasonable rate, wouldnt you?
Here is how I did it and I think it might have been easy because it was my first withdrawal and things hadn't become complicated, I wouldnt know for sure...
1 Click on withdrawal Request
2 Click on Freelancer Debit Card
3 Click on 'Get your freelancer debit card now'
under the number 3 above, you would see PREPAID MASTER CARD (get paid directly into your Master Card within 1 hours) and BANK TRANSFERS ( get paid directly into your local bank account).
4 Click the option for BANK TRANSFERS, Select Nigeria from the country option and then click Signup.

I THINK PAYONEER TAKES IT UP FROM THIS STAGE TILL THE FINISH LINE.
When you must have clicked signup, the next pages that open are easy, they would need your info to set you up, your e-mail, password and all whatnot. When each field and category is properly filled, click on NEXT to move on to the next one...Your bank's name, swift code, and account number would all be needed and when you might have provided everything, they would either tell you to correct something in case there was a mistake or let you know its done.
When all these are done, freelancer.com would alert you through mail reminding you that you just requested for a debit card, and Payoneer would remind you too on the mail you provided after you had chosen your country and clicked on Sign up in the earlier stages, so you need to monitor your mail(s). When its all done, go back to the withdrawal request page on Freelancer, withdrawal becomes easy, just input how much you want to withdraw and click confirm, you are told how many days it would take to be processed and sent to out (to your Payoneer account), mine took 3 days to arrive on Payoneer, Payoneer processed it in 2 days, took their $3 and sent me $47 (in Naira of course).
The sweet thing here is, the two sites, Payoneer and Freelancer keep you abreast with all that is happening in your account, who ever has your money at every point in time indicates, so you wouldn't have any need to panic. When the money must have left your Freelancer account, login to Payoneer ( with the mail and password you provided when you were signing up) and check your transfer or payment history, the funds you sent out from Freelancer would be sitting there, waiting to be processed and shipped into your local bank account. Its all fun and easy and anyone can do it.
I think I have explained the process enough, but please anyone that has any question or encounters any difficulties should Holla, I could still put you through or explain things better.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
uzee4real:
I've tried doing this without succeeding. Do I have to ask for a new card because when I start the process you outlined, it takes me to my old metod ofgetting my money.

Join the club o. My money is just stuck there and its frustrating.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Godmother:

Join the club o. My money is just stuck there and its frustrating.

I've not been able to get to that point of 'Get your freelancer debit card now' Silkytouch mentioned. I think I only saw that when I just started out on trying to get my money and it doesn't come up anymore, that was why I asked if I need to order for a new card. Did you get to that point?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by estwhile: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Hi everyone,

Pls, I need help from experts in the house to learn the art of writing. I've registered on freelancer.com, been bidding(at least 3 a day) but none has been successful, besides, i'm not sure i can pull through. Would appreciate any assistance anyone can give.

Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
hello lads and gents, pls i need advice on what tab to buy below 20k, i miss projects most times due to late reply. i need 1 wit longer battery duration
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by princehabyb(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lay a foundation of passive income for life and earn @least N1,320 per day or N16,500- N33,000 weekly without selling anything ..All needed is just with seed capital of N6,600,which also automatically qualifies you as a member. Is your desire hot enough to make this real??..check my signature!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
silkytouch:
I wanted to be sure it would work before announcing it to the house, so I did and it worked like a charm, I got my funds sent straight into my local bank account within 5 days. Now with this means, you dont have to be scratching your head about getting your Payoneer Card and you also dont need to check out all the different bank ATMs in Nigeria looking for the ones that would give you a favourable rate. Through this means, I sent out $50 first just to test run the whole process and I got an alert of exactly NGN 9,087 and mind you, $3 Payoneer withdrawal rate applies. I would say that is a reasonable rate, wouldnt you?
Here is how I did it and I think it might have been easy because it was my first withdrawal and things hadn't become complicated, I wouldnt know for sure...
1 Click on withdrawal Request
2 Click on Freelancer Debit Card
3 Click on 'Get your freelancer debit card now'
under the number 3 above, you would see PREPAID MASTER CARD (get paid directly into your Master Card within 1 hours) and BANK TRANSFERS ( get paid directly into your local bank account).
4 Click the option for BANK TRANSFERS, Select Nigeria from the country option and then click Signup.

I THINK PAYONEER TAKES IT UP FROM THIS STAGE TILL THE FINISH LINE.
When you must have clicked signup, the next pages that open are easy, they would need your info to set you up, your e-mail, password and all whatnot. When each field and category is properly filled, click on NEXT to move on to the next one...Your bank's name, swift code, and account number would all be needed and when you might have provided everything, they would either tell you to correct something in case there was a mistake or let you know its done.
When all these are done, freelancer.com would alert you through mail reminding you that you just requested for a debit card, and Payoneer would remind you too on the mail you provided after you had chosen your country and clicked on Sign up in the earlier stages, so you need to monitor your mail(s). When its all done, go back to the withdrawal request page on Freelancer, withdrawal becomes easy, just input how much you want to withdraw and click confirm, you are told how many days it would take to be processed and sent to out (to your Payoneer account), mine took 3 days to arrive on Payoneer, Payoneer processed it in 2 days, took their $3 and sent me $47 (in Naira of course).
The sweet thing here is, the two sites, Payoneer and Freelancer keep you abreast with all that is happening in your account, who ever has your money at every point in time indicates, so you wouldn't have any need to panic. When the money must have left your Freelancer account, login to Payoneer ( with the mail and password you provided when you were signing up) and check your transfer or payment history, the funds you sent out from Freelancer would be sitting there, waiting to be processed and shipped into your local bank account. Its all fun and easy and anyone can do it.
I think I have explained the process enough, but please anyone that has any question or encounters any difficulties should Holla, I could still put you through or explain things better.
pls from there site, they say i need to have at least $30.00 USD or equivalent balance to order a card! meanwhile in another option, i entered my local debit card details as my withdrawal method.. pls wat do u have to say?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
i
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2015
topsquino:
Hi, i need a professional writer who will assist me to paraphrase some scientific writings. My budget is $35(AUD)/2600 words and my deadline is 24 hours. My email is topsquino@gmail.com. If you are interested in the job, please paraphrase the under-mentioned words (sample):

A simple resistance thermometer consists of a resistance element or bulb, electrical loads
and a resistance measuring or recording instrument. The resistance element (temperature sensitive
element) is usually supplied by the manufacturers with its protecting tube and is ready for electrical
connections. The resistance of the metal used as resistance element should be reproducible at any
given temperature. The resistance is reproducible if the composition or physical properties of the
metal do not change with temperature. For this purpose platinum is preferred. A platinum resistance
thermometer can measure temperatures to within ± 0.01°C. However, because of high cost of
platinum, nickel and copper are used as resistance elements for industrial purposes for low
temperatures. The fine resistance wire is wound in a spiral form on a mica frame. The delicate coil
is then enclosed in a porcelain or quartz tube. The change of resistance of this unit can be measured
by instruments such as Wheatstone bridge, potentiometer or galvanometer.

I have emailed you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by KeriBaby(f): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2015
Visit link on my signature and earn three dollars dollars and more for doing referral jobs

Get your money via PayPal or western union
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2015
hello guys please which email notifier can i get. fo my Android
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2015
topsquino:
you got any j.o.b
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2015
MULLAH123:
hello guys please which email notifier can i get. fo my Android
gmail
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
lordfredrick:

you got any j.o.b

If you have samples of academic writing, please send one to me so that i can ascertain your writing skills. And of course, my minimum price is $5/500 words
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
uzee4real:

After over four weeks, the issue with linking my payoneer card to freelancer has been resolved.
Chat with Payoneer customer care; they will handle eveything for you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
topsquino:

If you have samples of academic writing, please send one to me so that i can ascertain your writing skills. And of course, my minimum price is $5/500 words
sorry pls how do i send you the sample?
here is my link https://www.freelancer.com/u/lordfredrick5378.html
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bankot123: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2015
topsquino:

Am also very much interested in your offer . Here is my link www.freelancer.com/u/Noimot.html
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Payoneer withdrawal good at Fidelity today.... 199/$1.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
twosquare:
Payoneer withdrawal good at Fidelity today.... 199/$1.

two square, please tell me it is a lie... abi i dey dream.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
topsquino:

Na 181 them charge me yesterday sha
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
uzee4real:

I've not been able to get to that point of 'Get your freelancer debit card now' Silkytouch mentioned. I think I only saw that when I just started out on trying to get my money and it doesn't come up anymore, that was why I asked if I need to order for a new card. Did you get to that point?

Meanwhile, we can help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral, Upwork, domain name sales etc
We pay to your Naira bank account promptly.
Attractive rates
See signature for contact details.
You can send sms and we will call you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
topsquino:

it's true. That was my charge....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
About Payoneer withdrawal to bank inquiry.... Who understands the last part?

coderXO

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chyegems(f): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Okay!!! Thanks everyone in the house. I ve gotten my laptop ready. Have even subscribed for the glo 4.5gig for 2500naira and have gone ahead to open a freelancer acct. I ve even ordered for the payoneer card which is billed to arrive between 21st and the 25thth,I think. I ve also downloaded the freelancer app on my Android phone. I am still navigating d site cos it is still very strange for me. I will keep coming back to ask questions as we go on. Thanks again.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chyegems(f): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Okay!!! Thanks everyone in the house. I ve gotten my laptop ready. Have even subscribed for the glo 4.5gig for 2500naira and have gone ahead to open a freelancer acct. I ve even ordered for the payoneer card which is billed to arrive between 21st and the 25thth,I think. I ve also downloaded the freelancer app on my Android phone. I am still navigating d site cos its still very strange for me. I will keep coming back to ask questions as we go on. Thanks again.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
twosquare:
About Payoneer withdrawal to bank inquiry.... Who understands the last part?
Hmmmm that's hazy. I don't know àbout other banks but the only thing that comes to mind is the GTB fast track machines at the front tellers' desks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
chyegems:
Okay!!! Thanks everyone in the house. I ve gotten my laptop ready. Have even subscribed for the glo 4.5gig for 2500naira and have gone ahead to open a freelancer acct. I ve even ordered for the payoneer card which is billed to arrive between 21st and the 25thth,I think. I ve also downloaded the freelancer app on my Android phone. I am still navigating d site cos it is still very strange for me. I will keep coming back to ask questions as we go on. Thanks again.

Welcome to the club of freelancing. With resilience and unflinching determination, you will succeed. The first month is usually frustrating, the second is often daunting, the third is motivating, and the fourth is rewarding. And of course, subsequent months are mind blowing.

All the Best!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
chyegems:
Okay!!! Thanks everyone in the house. I ve gotten my laptop ready. Have even subscribed for the glo 4.5gig for 2500naira and have gone ahead to open a freelancer acct. I ve even ordered for the payoneer card which is billed to arrive between 21st and the 25thth,I think. I ve also downloaded the freelancer app on my Android phone. I am still navigating d site cos its still very strange for me. I will keep coming back to ask questions as we go on. Thanks again.
Congrats, but it seems you have neglected the most important thing ...... READ ALL THE PAGES ON THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR FIRST BID
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chyegems(f): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
tranxo:
Congrats, but it seems you have neglected the most important thing ...... READ ALL THE PAGES ON THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR FIRST BID
Shalom
yeah...I ve bn reading since last thursday or so. Then I paused half way,and created the acct and also ordered the card before I finished up,hence d comment. I have read everything as at today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.