Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485503 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2016
papaking1:
Pls who can recommend a trusted paypal exchanger that you have used in the past.

We can exchange for you.

EXCHANGE RATE 240

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-paypal-funds-etc-click
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GABRIELA123: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hi Ladywriter, I've been trying to email you to no avail. Just want to thank for your good works and for tutoring me.Though Am not a great writer but I'm willing and ready to learn, thanks and remain blessed.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Birniwa:
Fiverr just disabled my account for attempting to circumvent my way around their systems. I made a mistake of reviewing my own account using using two different Fiverr accounts but with SAME payment option. To my surprise, Fiverr didn't realise about this until after 74 days when my account was already having $1784 (I made yet another silly mistake if not withdrawing the funds, I wanted them to reach $2,000 before I would withdraw) when Fiverr sent me a mail that my account had been disabled due to recent activities.

Now I need some kind advice here, I just registered for another Fiverr account using different IP address by using VPN, is it safe for me to log in to the new account using same old IP address that got my previous account blocked? God bless you as you reply with a help.
Hmmm. You made a mistake?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by meetmal03(f): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
My Ab*oki exchanged at N300/$1 today.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by meetmal03(f): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mubitechnology: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
mubitechnology:
I been following this thread for almost two day back, I am a blogger at techarewa.com, I really want to venture to this freelance writing, I have already registered with freelancer.com ,but am hook at payment method, the problem is that I don't have master card, I only have verve card, and the don't accept it
Please gurus in the house any solution on way forward.

Ladywriter, may god bless you for the good work you are doing here.

haba guys please help a brother
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
tranxo:
Do you get your money in currency form? I mean Dollar.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by youthofnaija: 3:58am On Feb 08, 2016
pls help! I cant verify payment method. I have used different mastercards. Pls who can help me out?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 4:59am On Feb 08, 2016
mubitechnology:

haba guys please help a brother

Just go to your bank and request for a master card.

beside, i think upwork is much easier for a beginner to get hired than freelancer... my thought though
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
tranxo:

Tanxo, is your aboki in lag? If so, please notify me, I have some dollars to "BURN"
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
topsquino:

Tanxo, is your aboki in lag? If so, please notify me, I have some dollars to "BURN"
Broda How u take get ur money in currency form without exchanging it online?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
topsquino:

lol. No. But they all have similar rates. Just carry your dollars go Ikeja airport. I used to see them around the gates when I used to frequent Lagos back in the days.
Just ask around
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Macfortune:

Broda How u take get ur money in currency form without exchanging it online?
On Freelancer.com you can make a withdrawal straight into your Dom acct. Minimum for this is $500.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lordfredrick: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2016
papaking1:
Pls who can recommend a trusted paypal exchanger that you have used in the past.
justijesu and meetmal03

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by akashi01(m): 1:20am On Feb 09, 2016
please i'm a new freelancer writer,please can someone give me a job...i need reviews badly,i don't mind if its $0.0002 for the job abeg.

Ladywriter
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Hibiscuss(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2016
akashi01:
please i'm a new freelancer writer,please can someone give me a job...i need reviews badly,i don't mind if its $0.0002 for the job abeg.

Ladywriter

Why not try Fiverr?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Femi Ayanfe, please contact me.
See my signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by akashi01(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Hibiscuss:

Why not try Fiverr?
i do fiverr too but no orders dince last year
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
hisenjos:
Femi Ayanfe, please contact me.
See my signature
Thanks. I was the one who sold some freelancer funds to you today (0816*****33). (BTW, I'm not Femi Ayanfe.)
Tested and trusted.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gyroscopic(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Hello ladywriter! I'm new to freelance.com, I just got my first job....pls how do I go about it to ensure my work is not rejected and I get paid...? Is there a quality check in place to ensure all freelancers get paid for their services? thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
tranxo:
On Freelancer.com you can make a withdrawal straight into your Dom acct. Minimum for this is $500.
will the bank pay you in dollar's?

thanks chief...I was thinking of linking my payoneer card to my foreign PayPal account and exchanging with some exchangers...but it's still a longer process and the average payout these days is nothing close to 300 naira
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
tooltip:
will the bank pay you in dollar's?

thanks chief...I was thinking of linking my payoneer card to my foreign PayPal account and exchanging with some exchangers...but it's still a longer process and the average payout these days is nothing close to 300 naira

I once tried linking my Payoneer card with my Nigerian PayPal. After getting tossed severally between the two support centres, PayPal told me it is not possible because Payoneer cards do not have the level of security PayPal requires.

Bank will pay you in dollars depending on the limit. Is the limit daily or weekly or monthly?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Naira just hit 315/$ exchangers are still at 240...menhhhh its high time to seek a DOM account. Please who has any idea how to go about it . e be like say na .... a b o k i... sure pass

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
stephen2016:
Naira just hit 315/$ exchangers are still at 240...menhhhh its high time to seek a DOM account. Please who has any idea how to go about it . e be like say na .... a b o k i... sure pass

I think it has the same opening requirements as that of current account: ID, utility bill, passport photograph and 2 referees.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2016
tranxo:
I once tried linking my Payoneer card with my Nigerian PayPal. After getting tossed severally between the two support centres, PayPal told me it is not possible because Payoneer cards do not have the level of security PayPal requires.

Bank will pay you in dollars depending on the limit. Is the limit daily or weekly or monthly?
Sir, please give an overview of the Dom account system. And, can one link the Dom account to PayPal so as to withdraw into it (the dom account)? Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
koonbey:
Sir, please give an overview of the Dom account system. And, can one link the Dom account to PayPal so as to withdraw into it (the dom account)? Thank you.
Technically, you cannot link a bank account to your PayPal account; you link a card to a PayPal account. Therefore, payment transactions on your PayPal account automatically hit the primary account on the card.

Since our Nigerian PayPal cannot receive money, you cannot transfer any money from it to your Dom account for withdrawal.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tested and Trusted by many clients.
Let us help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, domain name sales, paypal etc
We pay to your Naira bank account promptly at Attractive rates
See signature for contact details.
You can send sms and we will call you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
tranxo:

Hi Tranxo,
Is there a Nigerian PayPal account? If yes, can I receive money with it from any part of the world? And lastly, how do I open one?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by JSayin(f): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
papaking1:
i think upwork is much easier for a beginner to get hired than freelancer... my thought though

I started getting jobs from my first day on Freelancer.
This is my second month in Upwork, not a darn thing has happened.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by JSayin(f): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
hisenjos:
Tested and Trusted by many clients.
Let us help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, domain name sales, paypal etc
We pay to your Naira bank account promptly at Attractive rates
See signature for contact details.
You can send sms and we will call you

Oga your rates are not encouraging AT ALLLLLLL.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
ranson:

Hi Tranxo,
Is there a Nigerian PayPal account? If yes, can I receive money with it from any part of the world? And lastly, how do I open one?
You cannot receive money with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.