Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485021 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Porthos: 12:36am On Aug 22, 2016
zeke100:
Hello house,

Please I need someone to give me 5reviews on upwork, I am ready to pay. Please pm me if you're interested. Thank you

CC: victor101

I can give you 5-star review. Can we talk on whatsapp?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:06am On Aug 22, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 340 to $1

Paypal Rate 300 to $1
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2016
I buy Payoneer Dollars 350/$ from $500 up word
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cleanstar(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
600$ payoneer fund needed asap @ 350# per $, though am new here, be rest assured that u will b getting ur payment, paypal fund also needed as well within 300$-600$, paypal rate 340# to a $. call me @ 08163407087.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
The two people above me came here to buy funds please can someone vouch for you guys......or will you be making payment first? I didnt say you guys are scams oh. and I didnt say you guys are not.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Exoticstan(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
ladywriter:
Woohoo! my people. How are you doing? I can see that all of you are doing very well. I am so excited. The Lord will continue to bless the work of our hands in Jesus name. I am a bit free now, so you will be hearing from me again.

Remain blessed!
Hi Ladywriter, I signed up on Upwork with a USA address. Later on I got to learn about the tax form and stuff. Do you think I'll get into trouble if I request that their support team change it to Nigeria? What do you suggest I do?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
stephen2016:
The two people above me came here to buy funds please can someone vouch for you guys......or will you be making payment first? I didnt say you guys are scams oh. and I didnt say you guys are not.

Hahahaha, Mr. Make Payments first is here again... Deal with them at your risk!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chidinho10:

Hahahaha, Mr. Make Payments first is here again... Deal with them at your risk!

hahahahah, if you are not justi4jesus then payment first is the surest way to run away from this scams oh......
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Dygeasy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nsonaso:
I buy Payoneer Dollars 350/$ from $500 up word
How much do you buy PayPal $300+?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dygeasy:
How much do you buy PayPal $300+?
Contact me on my signature let's deal
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Paypal Rate 310 to $1
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2016
Exoticstan:
Hi Ladywriter, I signed up on Upwork with a USA address. Later on I got to learn about the tax form and stuff. Do you think I'll get into trouble if I request that their support team change it to Nigeria? What do you suggest I do?
No. What will get you into trouble is consistently accessing your account with Naija IP address. Although they may ask you to verify your identity if you violate any of their policy; especially that of location if detected. I've withdrawn over $500 with nothing.... Even the SSN, I just put something there (though not advisable, instead get an EIN from IRS). Then you are good to go. However, it's good to use one's country.. It will save you a lot of headaches (Although I know using a non-native speaker flag can jeopardize your chances of getting high paying jobs in some niche. But it's a cross we have to bear sometimes.. Except you're smarter than the system). Good luck on your endeavors only Upwork.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Exoticstan(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2016
twosquare:
No. What will get you into trouble is consistently accessing your account with Naija IP address. Although they may ask you to verify your identity if you violate any of their policy; especially that of location if detected. I've withdrawn over $500 with nothing.... Even the SSN, I just put something there (though not advisable, instead get an EIN from IRS). Then you are good to go. However, it's good to use one's country.. It will save you a lot of headaches (Although I know using a non-native speaker flag can jeopardize your chances of getting high paying jobs in some niche. But it's a cross we have to bear sometimes.. Except you're smarter than the system). Good luck on your endeavors only Upwork.
Thanks man. I stuck with Nigeria and earned something already.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dear all

Now, there are a lot of jobs at freelancer.com, especially on academic writing. In fact, my team and I have made $1000 this week (as at today). So, you don't have any excuse not to earn this amount. Besides, many of Kenyans whom I know are making $3000/month. Based on this, I think Lady writer's target of $1000/month is now obsolete. Don't doubt yourself, you can do it so long you can outsource, write, strategize, be professional, and be determined. Most importantly, try not to work for Indians and people from poor countries. All the best everyone.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
topsquino:
Dear all

Now, there are a lot of jobs at freelancer.com, especially on academic writing. In fact, my team and I have made $1000 this week (as at today). So, you don't have any excuse not to earn this amount. Besides, many of Kenyans whom I know are making $3000/month. Based on this, I think Lady writer's target of $1000/month is now obsolete. Don't doubt yourself, you can do it so long you can outsource, write, strategize, be professional, and be determined. Most importantly, try not to work for Indians and people from poor countries. All the best everyone.

Good to hear this abeg connect me o.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizgenius1: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
topsquino:
Dear all

Thats good to hear bro,incase you need to outsource am here smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
topsquino:
Dear all

Please, can I join your team? I'm available for outsourcing on academic writing.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
ranson:

Please, can I join your team? I'm available for outsourcing on academic writing.

We are yet to find a good academic writer here. Let's give you a try. Kindly post 100 words of your previous work here. If you are good, you will join us. By the way, if you don't have laptop or stable or alternative source of power, please ignore this message.

Cheers
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by fikayor2(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
topsquino:

We are yet to find a good academic writer here. Let's give you a try. Kindly post 100 words of your previous work here. If you are good, you will join us. By the way, if you don't have laptop or stable or alternative source of power, please ignore this message.

Cheers
I'm a graphic designer, please kindly take me along sir.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
topsquino:

Cheers

The last sentence funny wella

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 4:10am On Aug 25, 2016
justi4jesu:

Paypal Rate 310 to $1
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 1:48am On Aug 26, 2016
topsquino:

Cheers

@topsquino
First, I’m sincerely sorry for responding late to your request. I was caught at the middle of a job I had to deliver against a racing deadline.
Now, to your request, 100 words in academic writing might not be able to capture much content. Nonetheless, the excerpt below was pulled out of one of my recent works. I can provide you with good outputs in all aspects of academic writing, including research thesis, assignments and data analysis.
Of course, laptop, alternative power supply and data are essential ingredients of this job, so, I have my tools already.
I’m anticipating a positive response.
Thanks.
3.1.2 Motivational skills
Motivation is the driving force in pursuing and satisfying one’s needs. It is a fundamental instrument for regulating the work behaviour of employees (Olusola, 2011). The motivation to work, whether intrinsic or extrinsic, is critical in the lives of employees because it forms the essential reason for working in life (Ololube, 2006). According to Abbas and Asgar (2010), successful managers are also successful leaders because they influence employees to help accomplish organization’s goals.
Achieving organizational goals, however, is not enough to keep employees motivated but helping employees accomplish their own personal career goals is an important part of their motivation. Hence, managers must be equipped with various motivational skills, and be able to apply them accordingly in order to bring out best results in every circumstance.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by temigreat(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Grammarly premium account for sale @ 3k contact me on whatsapp 08179675371/bbm 7AD4962A,temiwonder@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
ranson:

@topsquino
First, I’m sincerely sorry for responding late to your request. I was caught at the middle of a job I had to deliver against a racing deadline.
Now, to your request, 100 words in academic writing might not be able to capture much content. Nonetheless, the excerpt below was pulled out of one of my recent works. I can provide you with good outputs in all aspects of academic writing, including research thesis, assignments and data analysis.
Of course, laptop, alternative power supply and data are essential ingredients of this job, so, I have my tools already.
I’m anticipating a positive response.
Thanks.
3.1.2 Motivational skills
Motivation is the driving force in pursuing and satisfying one’s needs. It is a fundamental instrument for regulating the work behaviour of employees (Olusola, 2011). The motivation to work, whether intrinsic or extrinsic, is critical in the lives of employees because it forms the essential reason for working in life (Ololube, 2006). According to Abbas and Asgar (2010), successful managers are also successful leaders because they influence employees to help accomplish organization’s goals.
Achieving organizational goals, however, is not enough to keep employees motivated but helping employees accomplish their own personal career goals is an important part of their motivation. Hence, managers must be equipped with various motivational skills, and be able to apply them accordingly in order to bring out best results in every circumstance.
Okay, we have sent you a PM
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
topsquino:
Okay, we have sent you a PM
Thanks. I've replied your mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yhusiee(f): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=justi4jesu post=48692430][/quote]
Hi. Can you tell me how to pay the expedited shipping cost for my payoneer card. I tried all sort of things but it ain't working.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yhusiee(f): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hey. Please, can you tell me how to get my payoneer card through dhl or fedex or something.
[quote author=justi4jesu post=48692430][/quote]
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
yhusiee:
Hey. Please, can you tell me how to get my payoneer card through dhl or fedex or something.

Contact me on whatsapp or bbm.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Porthos: 6:33am On Aug 27, 2016
stephen2016:
hello great freelancers, upwork and fiver gurus. I came across this information that says "Skrill is currently accepting Nigerians." This is a very great development because we can now receive money into skrill from the top three freelancing site.

Checkout this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3065495/skrill-moneybookers-now-accept-nigerians#45900413

I also want to know if anyone is currently using skrill , or have registered an account with them. please share the knowledge, what you have encountered as well as its pros and cons.

below is a pic of my account and the limit that skrill has capped for Nigerians. It also good to know that skrill charges just 1% to receive money. I dont know the amount they charge for sending money. I am yet to test that with a client. this seems to be a great option, since paypal has deliberately refused to put Nigeria on their list. I also notice that you can withdrew your skrill money into your DOM account.

I just discovered that you can also send the money directly to your bank account, but the downside to this is that it will be converted at the CBN official rate, so a DOM account or selling it directly to a buyer who needs skrill funds is the way round to sell it at black market price.

am current testing their service with a client who asked if I have skrill so he can pay in directly. to avoid the charges on freelance sites.

please, can I withdraw to skrill on upwork? is it okay?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Porthos: 6:35am On Aug 27, 2016
justi4jesu do you buy skrill? what is the rate? and hope you are legit?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Porthos:
justi4jesu do you buy skrill? what is the rate? and hope you are legit?

Yes I do.

Please Contact me on whatsapp/bbm.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladyF(f): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Porthos:

please, can I withdraw to skrill on upwork? is it okay?
Sure you can.

Even more preferred to Payoneer. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.