Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (484895 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2017
dedecoder:
Chai! I pity those who opt-in for jobs like this. See requirements, see pay! People trying to use others. 1500 Naira or dollars? You think churning in a 500-word essay/article of high quality na beans?

If you think you have something better than this, bring it here and let's see.

Even on those freelance sites people offer 1000 words for $5 or less. I have also seen a lot of offer here on NL, hardly you will see anyone compared to what Topsquino is offering you.

Please, don't discourage newbies who want to write and learn. I learnt a lot from him when I was writing for him and the skills are what I'm using to command better offer now.

The bottom line is if you are a newbie, who have it in you, who is ready to learn while earning, offer your service to Topsquino and you will be glad you did.

Caveat: Don't go to him if you are not ready to learn from your mistakes. He will not take half-measures but will guide you to improve your skill and confidence.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:57am On May 29, 2017
Are you having issues with your PayPal Account?

Limited / Restricted Withdrawal, Funding issues and best funding practices, Expired VCC, Invalid US phone Number, 21days hold, and VBA issues.

We also have US verified PayPal account; age: 3,6,12 months, No withdrawal limit.

Verified Ebay+Paypal Account and Verified Amazon+Paypal account

Verified Business PayPal account is also Available.

Call / Whatsapp via 08100585820
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizzynix: 9:27am On May 29, 2017
Let's help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact in signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tempem: 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
topsquino:
Dear Talented Writer:

Hope this message meets you in good health.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another short-term project on article writing. The estimated number of articles we need is 50. And this project is expected to last for 2 weeks. As usual, you will get only one article per day. All articles are related directly or indirectly to one topic:DRONES.

REWARD: N1,500/500words

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 100-word article test on SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
Can you employ more hands?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Adinije(f): 7:10pm On May 31, 2017
I need an experienced and professional copywriter to rework on a web content. Send me an email with at least 2 samples of previous work. Cinod17@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 31, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Call me on 08100585820

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AncientTimes: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
WANTED WRITERS.

Do you know how to make research?
Can you write on niches as presented to you.
Fo you know how to write grammatical free ebooks?
Do you know how to source for materials and write online in any given subject.
Is your writing scholarly?

Then you can contact me with the email on my profile. Once you are accepted, you will be tested with a given topic about 1000 words. If your write up meets our requirements, then we will give you our ebooks to write for us.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stlarry001(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2017
AncientTimes:
WANTED WRITERS.

Then you can contact me with the email on my profile. Once you are accepted, you will be tested with a given topic about 1000 words. If your write up meets our requirements, then we will give you our ebooks to write for us.

cant find your mail. larrymontana63@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mikkyword(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
AncientTimes:
WANTED WRITERS.

@AncientTimes, how is business? I c u r also here.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizzynix: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by johngroo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
According to what i have been reading about these freelance sites, anyone can write for cash.
You do not have to have a degree on what you're writing about before you can be successful.
You just have to be good at researching and providing original articles.

What is quite surprising is-
I know most people who are very good writers who they're not getting paid... it's more of a 'hobby'.
I also know of most people who are being slaves at some jobs that don't pay as much as these sites.

How come it's just a handful of us who know about this?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by leverage12(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hello guys. If nepa is giving you issues and you don't seems to get enough money to deliver your online work, there is a solution! Visit this thread and you will thank me later https://www.nairaland.com/2182890/buy-laptop-powerbanks-deep-cycle/11 cheers wink
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizzynix: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Contact in my Signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizzynix: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bamidele89: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
@The Expert in the Forum please how can I bid for a $2 job for 500essay on freelancer I need your help please
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by An0nimus: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Please do you have anything better to offer anyone?

I can write 500 words of quality article in an hour.

Do you make more than N1500 per hour in your current job? Do you have a job?

With research?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dedecoder: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
ranson:

If you think you have something better than this, bring it here and let's see.

Even on those freelance sites people offer 1000 words for $5 or less. I have also seen a lot of offer here on NL, hardly you will see anyone compared to what Topsquino is offering you.

Please, don't discourage newbies who want to write and learn. I learnt a lot from him when I was writing for him and the skills are what I'm using to command better offer now.

The bottom line is if you are a newbie, who have it in you, who is ready to learn while earning, offer your service to Topsquino and you will be glad you did.

Caveat: Don't go to him if you are not ready to learn from your mistakes. He will not take half-measures but will guide you to improve your skill and confidence.

I hope you aint offended. I write a lot and I understand just how tedious meeting those requirements may be. I'm sure that's why you aint writing such anymore. Those who are interested should not in anyway discouraged. I too can try when I'm less busy (lol). But to be candid, a better offer would have attracted the kind of writers the poster desires. My opinion though...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2017
dedecoder:

I hope you aint offended. I write a lot and I understand just how tedious meeting those requirements may be. I'm sure that's why you aint writing such anymore. Those who are interested should not in anyway discouraged. I too can try when I'm less busy (lol). But to be candid, a better offer would have attracted the kind of writers the poster desires. My opinion though...
Lol!

Bros, I'm not offended at all. Of course, writers deserve better pay. Most of the offer we get are for bread and butter, and a man cannot continue to live by bread and butter alone.

I was only talking with respect to newbies who might want to hone their skills while earning money to keep body and soul together.

I wish you more $$$$ to your pocket.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Lunagirl(f): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2017
Hi y'all.

I need a great African Themed short story for sale. It should be 2-3 pages long and intriguing. Rate is around 3k. Please that is the last price. I need it today if possible.

Please this is business and I am literally buying the story. It must pass copyscape and be unpublished ANYWHERE.

Please dm me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tatacherie: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Any French writer here pls?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kirchofff(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
ladywriter:

@Joeself1, you keep bidding until your bid is picked. On the average, if i placed 10 bids, I get at least 2 jobs. The more you bid, the more your success of getting picked.

@Tonytony208, thanks for your input. Yes, you are right, the idea of making $1000/month depends on the kind of job you are bidding on. If you are writing $1 articles, you cannot make that much. When i was writing articles, I made at least $400/month. Then, i upgraded my knowledge and skills to writing e-books, market research and the rest of it. I tell you, that was when my income increased to $1,000 and now, i have moved forward.
hello, hope its not a strict website that requires VPN or some strict conditions
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trueking: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
kirchofff:
hello, hope its not a strict website that requires VPN or some strict conditions
Hi, she may not answer you, she was last seen January.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by calaohuru(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
tatacherie:
Any French writer here pls?

Oui!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kirchofff(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
trueking:

Hi, she may not answer you, she was last seen January.
it's true.. Thanks for the concern, are u a freelancer too?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trueking: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
kirchofff:
it's true.. Thanks for the concern, are u a freelancer too?
Aspiring cheesy
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tatacherie: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
calaohuru:

Oui!
Good to know
Could you pls help with tips on how to get started plzz...I'm a newbie
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by imosedavid: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
It’s hard to fathom going a day without checking your Instagram or Facebook; social media and the internet have grown to become part of our everyday lives.

If you are an entrepreneur and you are looking to grow your business (of course you are), then digital marketing techniques are key.

The methods below will introduce you to how you can use digital media to take your business to the next level.

1. Have a website in place

Having a website in place for your brand is probably the most important step in establishing an online presence. Your website will be the one-stop shop where potential customers can find relevant information about your product/service and, quite possibly, make a purchase.

2. Use social media to your advantage

Over 1.3 billion people use Facebook everyday that’s more than 1/7th of the world’s population. This creates a massive avenue to promote your brand to people who are most likely interested in what you have to offer.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google +, LinkedIn and a host of other social media platforms out there will greatly increase your visibility to potential customers while also creating a
platform to engage with existing ones.

3. Start a blog

You have probably heard people saying ‘content is king.’ Well, they are right. It’s not just enough to have a website anymore, you have to constantly update it with relevant content.

It is crucial you understand your audience and constantly create content that they will find relevant.

4. Understand and use SEO

SEO is simply all the techniques you take to increase the visibility of your website content on organic search result. In a world dominated by so many online content, standing out is very important.

Think about it, most people don’t actually go past the first Google search results page. Being on that first page can be the defining factor in a potential conversion.

Use analytics and find out the content you offer that people are mostly interested in, and create more content in that direction.

5. Send out email newsletters

Contrary to popular opinion, email marketing is still very relevant. Understanding the type of content your customers are interesting in and seamlessly delivering it to them on a regular basis in an email newsletter is key in retaining your customers and establishing brand loyalty.

Don’t stop here, take advantage of even more advanced digital marketing techniques that will help you on your way to success. You should seriously consider enlisting the services of a reputable digital marketing agency that will utilize their professional experience in helping you grow your business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.