Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485463 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by go4success(f): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Freelancers please help with this topic. How do I handle this kind of topic. I need topic suggestions based on the given keywords. Thanks

Project title: I would like 8 articles written about exhibitions in Paris
Category: Arts and Entertainment
Keyword: pastel, Degas, Redon, Petit Palais
Word count: 250

Project
instructions:
Writing style: Professional tone
Article purpose: To be published on a professional blog (not personal)
Special instructions:

(2) articles about the exhibition:
"POP ART - Icons that matter", at Muse Maillol

"Gaugin the Alchemist" at the Grand Palais

"The Art of pastel from Degas to Redon" at the Petit Palais

(1) articles about the exhibition:
"Anders Zorn", at the Petit Palais

(1) articles about the exhibition:
"Dada Africa", at the Muse de l'Orangerie

1. Please, take the articles on the websites of the museums as a reference, in order to write relevant content.

2. Pay attention to the date of the exhibition, in order to use the appropriate tense.

3. In the introduction, the articles must include:
-the place of the exhibition (plz, don't put the address, just the place)
-the date of the exhibition (plz, don't put the time schedule, just the date)
-the aim of the exhibition

4. The fact that these exhibitions are taking place in Paris does not mean that you have to talk about the city of Paris and what it has to offer. Remember that the primary aim is to talk about the exhibitions.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tosinjay(m): 5:30am On Oct 10, 2017
tosinjay:
Buying your bulk payoneer @cool rate.

Buying from $50 and above

Whatsapp here
https:///send?phone=2348060200027
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Hashimyussufamao(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
ladywriter:

Wow! @jonaboy, great to hear from you. Yes, I know you. I am glad you are still writing. Welcome on board!
Ma, i check freelancer now and i couldn't find where to register this is giving me serious headache as i wish commence my works there now. Ma, how may you be of help to me?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sold
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Contact me on whatsapp, will guide you.
Check my siganture for my contact number.
Hashimyussufamao:

Ma, i check freelancer now and i couldn't find where to register this is giving me serious headache as i wish commence my works there now. Ma, how may you be of help to me?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Joevics(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Clone2020 post=60402473]

So Sorry, has to be $100 and above.[/quote
$361 Paypal Fiverr withdrawal avaialble. whats your rate.
lets talk
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sold
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 2:43am On Oct 19, 2017
Payoneer funds needed urgently @ 340/$ chat me up for a deal
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by maviarcad1: 4:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Hello good people, anyone in the house that can guide me through linking my PayPal account (us) to another virtual card or payoneer? I'll appreciate positive response. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by FrancisAdl(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2017
maviarcad1:
Hello good people, anyone in the house that can guide me through linking my PayPal account (us) to another virtual card or payoneer? I'll appreciate positive response. Thanks

It's not allowed anymore since last year
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tosinjay(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Buying Payoneer @340/$.
From $50 and above

Instant cash/payment

Whatsapp here
https:///send?phone=2348060200027
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mobi9ja: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Hello guy, I have make up my mind to share this Money Source to you, although I have been using it for like 7 months now...

It simple just post the link given to you by the admin to your Social media (Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc..) and then see the magic!

Just register through the link below and the it for your self:

http://CashRim.com/index.php?ref=2040

We will surely make it.

Chill up guys

Sign: Mobi10

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 5:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Payoneer funds needed urgently @340/$
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by modath(f): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2017
$2000 PAYONEER FUNDS needed urgently @340/$
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mukulu56(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Virtual PayPal Terminal is an online commission platform that makes it easy for users to receive their PayPal payments from customers around the world which they can either withdraw to Bank or convert to Bitcoin.

Virtual PayPal Terminal is a company of Qarallax Nigeria Limited.

It serves primarily as a commission agent of Qarallax Nigeria Limited.
A Limited liability company registered by corporate affairs commission of Nigeria (CAC).

You can always call our Nigerian sales Rep on numbers below or have a chat with him on whatsapp.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yhusiee(f): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Promote links and make money. The steps are easy

1. Follow this link (http://CashRim.com/index.php?ref=2583)

2. Register with the site (It takes just a minute)

3. Get your personal link

4. Start to promote it and start to earn money. You will make $5 anytime someone clicks on your link.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
230$ btc needed at a soft rate
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogawriter(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
The key to making it as a writer on freelance sites is to be passionate about writing, it's true that you can also make money as a freelance writer without passion for writing, but as a beginner it's a little stressful and without passion and patience chances are you will give up easily once the going gets tough. I have been writing for freelance sites since 2015 and I must say the journey has been amazing with lots of ups and downs but with a lot of lessons down the road. Remember the key to success as a freelance writer is to see writing as a profession and not a hobby. My 2cents...

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by go4success(f): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
True Words
ogawriter:

The key to making it as a writer on freelance sites is to be passionate about writing, it's true that you can also make money as a freelance writer without passion for writing, but as a beginner it's a little stressful and without passion and patience chances are you will give up easily once the going gets tough. I have been writing for freelance sites since 2015 and I must say the journey has been amazing with lots of ups and downs but with a lot of lessons down the road. Remember the key to success as a freelance writer is to see writing as a profession and not a hobby. My 2cents...

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by salal17: 12:55am On Nov 03, 2017
I tried to sign up with freelancer.com but along the line I got confused as what to click on as mode of payment.Is it the paypal section or through card section?And also is it compulsory to sign up with one real name?

Pls someone help,thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney, Amazon Gift Cards
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy and BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385

Contact us Today and Don't miss out
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by KaBabs1: 12:43am On Nov 05, 2017
Macfortune:
Contact me on whatsapp, will guide you.
Check my siganture for my contact number.

Hi there. I hope you are having a great day. My name is Yinka, I just joined Freelancer.com today. Can you kindly put me through the basics of setting my account up and bidding for jobs and how I can withdraw my funds. I promise you wouldn't have to go through so much stress in putting me through. I have been on Fiverr for more than a year. Thanks in advance
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Joylove05(f): 12:45am On Nov 05, 2017
cool
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fiverr level 2 account for sale, anyone? Whatsapp at signature.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by go4success(f): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hi everyone. I need two writers for a long-term project.Please send me DM. Please note that I'm not paying much. I'm also just starting out, but you don't have to worry about payment. I will pay immediately if your content is good. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
If you have funds on freelancer for withdraw, contact me now and get paid in Naira... The amount must be $200 for Payoneer withdrawal. If you have less than that, we'll discuss about it too.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Bring your fiverr paypal withdrawals at Juicy rates nowww.....Whatsapp +971555821385
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:
Fiverr level 2 account for sale, anyone? Whatsapp at signature.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tempem: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
go4success:
Hi everyone. I need two writers for a long-term project.Please send me DM. Please note that I'm not paying much. I'm also just starting out, but you don't have to worry about payment. I will pay immediately if your content is good. Thanks.

I've tried mailing, not responsive. I am interested in your offer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.