Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485346 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by condi1704(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
sadcheese:
I make just over $4000/month working for myself in Nigeria. All I can say for now is it's possible to earn $1000/month online(it's actually easy if you're willing to put in the work and not expect something for nothing) and having believes like "it's hard to reach $1000/month" would really limit you from reaching $100,000 a year.

It's all perspective my friends.
what business are u into. $4000 a month just spark my head.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
carik:

Wow
Ladywriter,my birthday comes up on January 28th as well.would love to contact you personally
grin
I think I should be the first to get your E-gift
I'll be happy if you make it memorable for me.
grin

Wow! Carik, that is cool. I will unveil the whole package soon as the day draws near. But, I bet you, it will be MEMORABLE.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by condi1704(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
this freelancer.com site is always blank on my android. pls how do u sign up. Let me kick start. any help is appreciated.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by condi1704(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
ladywriter:

Wow! Carik, that is cool. I will unveil the whole package soon as the day draws near. But, I bet you, it will be MEMORABLE.
Is it possible to sign up on freelancer.com thru android? how possible is that. I saw two sites. is it freelance.com or freelancer.com. note the "r". The one with r is not showing at all on my android. I can only see one blue bird logo. pls help.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carik(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
ladywriter:

Yayi,can't wait for that day's blessing mami
wink
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jimkazjimmy(m): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2015
I just came across this thread today. To the glory of God, I have an excellent writing skill which I learned from my Ghanaian born dad. I will love to get a summary of what it entails to get registered and the possible challenges I will be facing. Thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 19, 2015
ladywriter:

It is a No from me! Get your payoneer card first, activate it and withdraw your funds into it. There is no where you can hide from freelancer's charges. If there is no money in your freelancer.com account it will read (- 0) the money you owed and when any employer pay, they remove it without notifying you. They can also remove their charges from the account you used to verify your payment method. So, either way withdrawing or leaving it with them doesn't stop them from removing their commissions.

thanks a lot for your advice
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 19, 2015
madridfc:

You can't, you'll need Your card details to initiate the transfer.
I'm also yet to get my card, n I've got funds stuck in my payoneer running to 2yrs nw... I've applied for my card shipment more than 3times, it always gets missing via nipost.
And now payoneer funds can now be wired directly to Your Nigerian bank account, so You won't use the card that much, but the card is very necessary to transfer funds out of your account.

Wow, thanks for the advice but they said wire transfer is quite expensive
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
jimkazjimmy:
I just came across this thread today. To the glory of God, I have an excellent writing skill which I learned from my Ghanaian born dad. I will love to get a summary of what it entails to get registered and the possible challenges I will be facing. Thank you

@Jimkazjimmy, welcome on board. The summary of all you need and the challenges can be found on this thread - from page 0 - 34. Please, take time to read it, it will do you a lot of good. If you need personal mentoring, contact me.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
condi1704:
this freelancer.com site is always blank on my android. pls how do u sign up. Let me kick start. any help is appreciated.

@condi1704, sorry, i don't know much about android phones. I use my laptop. Wait for answers from my guys.

Guys in the house, please help your brother from another mother.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2015
condi1704:

It's freelancer with an "r".
There is a freelancer app on Playstore. You can sign up using it. However, you will be limited to bidding and posting jobs, as well as receiving notifications from clients.

I recommend you sign up and edit your profile on a system and use your android on the go.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by benny2015(f): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
benny2015:
Hi,

Good morning all, please I just got my first project on Freelancer to comment on a forum for 10USD per 1000 comments. My question now is 1) is the Pay ok?
2) I don't have an account yet to get my payment
3) I have registered with payoneer but have not received account details, what should I do?
. Are you sure you have the time to post 1000 comments on a forum for just 10USD if you translate it to Naira it would be around 1,700 or there about. The final choice is yours to make, but in my opinion you are about to enslave yourself the modern way if you accept 10USD for that job, except you have some software to do the job for you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
benny2015:
Hi,

Good morning all, please I just got my first project on Freelancer to comment on a forum for 10USD per 1000 comments. My question now is 1) is the Pay ok?
3) I have registered with payoneer but have not received account details, what should I do?

this is the same reason why i rarely bid for any projects posted by indians and pakistanis.......nne biko it is too low

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Multichic: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
benny2015:
Hi,

That is just too low please! angry
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedeham: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Helo my good people in d house. I salute ur effort in empowering people. My appreciation goes to ladywriter and other. I pray dat may u not lack information dat will increase ur status in life
Pls. I applied for payoneer card though, it has been approved but for verification they ask me to select from category in which payment will be receiving
Does it mean dat if i select freelance i cannnot use it to receive money from any other works such as domaining or ebooks ?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
adedeham:
Helo my good people in d house. I salute ur effort in empowering people. My appreciation goes to ladywriter and other. I pray dat may u not lack information dat will increase ur status in life
Pls. I applied for payoneer card though, it has been approved but for verification they ask me to select from category in which payment will be receiving
Does it mean dat if i select freelance i cannnot use it to receive money from any other works such as domaining or ebooks ?
You can use it to accept payments from any site that offers payment through Payoneer. I have both Freelancer and Odesk attached to the same Payooneer card.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
sweetfreshboy:
Well hello guys...so nice I came across this thread. After reading the entire comments on the thread...I think I should start up something. Once my laptop screen is fixed am jumping in. For those of you complaining about data,have. U considered using the visafone blackberry plan. I pay #1,000naira for unlimited data every month. Using my blackberry hotspot on my android and Laptop
Kindly give us steps on how to achieve this. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Millionjeff: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Which kind of blackberry are u using?so that I can buy it.my bold 6 is not working. Thanks.
sweetfreshboy:
Well hello guys...so nice I came across this thread. After reading the entire comments on the thread...I think I should start up something. Once my laptop screen is fixed am jumping in. For those of you complaining about data,have. U considered using the visafone blackberry plan. I pay #1,000naira for unlimited data every month. Using my blackberry hotspot on my android and Laptop
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 23, 2015
biko i need an account that has been used to make payments on amazon before....anyone who can help?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by elvis10ten(m): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2015
jonaboy:
. Are you sure you have the time to post 1000 comments on a forum for just 10USD if you translate it to Naira it would be around 1,700 or there about. The final choice is yours to make, but in my opinion you are about to enslave yourself the modern way if you accept 10USD for that job, except you have some software to do the job for you.
i was about telling her i can build a small script to do that but after seeing 10usd ...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by elvis10ten(m): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Any web/mobile developer here working on freelancer ?.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emoch(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Hi all,
For those still having doubts if this is real you better act fast. I started dis freelancer stuff 3weeks bck and now I have about $400 in my account and counting as present. Though I work as a helicopter pilot and decided to give it a try during my leave period. Its been a wonderful experience as my hobby is writng. The first day I registered I won a bid to create a 10 page ebook. All write up was provided, all I needed to do was re-arrange and edit the book. I got paid $52 for dat job. After completion, the same employer gave me a job of $205 to edit about 50 product reviews. My second client writes resume for top professionals and I won an ongoing bid that pays $40 per resume job. So far I have written about 5 resumes earning $200 in d process, all within 3weeks. My strategy is in my proposal, you must pay attention to specific details when proposing for a bid and when you get it ensure you communicate well with your employer. Maintain good relationship.with them. The person that gave me the resiume job, we chat regularly and she is very happy and jovial even when it comes to the job. She even advises me on ways to make it easier for me. Work resumes for me next week and I have two permanent employers that are happy with the job I did. Just waiting for my payoneer card to withdraw the money. Note that I don't even spend much time on the internet as we communicate via emails so u dnt have to.spend crazy amount on internet bills. You just need it for bidding and accepting milestone payments. Even the freelancer pm gets delivered to my email and I reply the pm's from my bb.
Due to my job, I can't be online as frequent as I want so I have transferred the resume job to my gf. Its a guaranteed $40 per resume, a two hour job, and she will be writing at least 10 a month, giving her a guaranteed $400 per month at least.

Special big thanks to Ladywriter and other important mentors in the house, God will.continue to.enrich and bless your homes for the awareness created on this issue.

Remain Blessed.
Capt. Mona

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2015
emoch:
Hi all,
For those still having doubts if this is real you better act fast. I started dis freelancer stuff 3weeks bck and now I have about $400 in my account and counting as present. Though I work as a helicopter pilot and decided to give it a try during my leave period. Its been a wonderful experience as my hobby is writng. The first day I registered I won a bid to create a 10 page ebook. All write up was provided, all I needed to do was re-arrange and edit the book. I got paid $52 for dat job. After completion, the same employer gave me a job of $205 to edit about 50 product reviews. My second client writes resume for top professionals and I won an ongoing bid that pays $40 per resume job. So far I have written about 5 resumes earning $200 in d process, all within 3weeks. My strategy is in my proposal, you must pay attention to specific details when proposing for a bid and when you get it ensure you communicate well with your employer. Maintain good relationship.with them. The person that gave me the resiume job, we chat regularly and she is very happy and jovial even when it comes to the job. She even advises me on ways to make it easier for me. Work resumes for me next week and I have two permanent employers that are happy with the job I did. Just waiting for my payoneer card to withdraw the money. Note that I don't even spend much time on the internet as we communicate via emails so u dnt have to.spend crazy amount on internet bills. You just need it for bidding and accepting milestone payments. Even the freelancer pm gets delivered to my email and I reply the pm's from my bb.
Due to my job, I can't be online as frequent as I want so I have transferred the resume job to my gf. Its a guaranteed $40 per resume, a two hour job, and she will be writing at least 10 a month, giving her a guaranteed $400 per month at least.

Special big thanks to Ladywriter and other important mentors in the house, God will.continue to.enrich and bless your homes for the awareness created on this issue.

Remain Blessed.
Capt. Mona

HI Capt. Mona, thanks for this awesome testimony. Special big thanks to God. I am happy you are able to navigate and even made as much as $400, that is a lot of money - 76,000 in three weeks. Wow! Good one!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2015
front end here..im about to delve in deep into javascript learning everyday sha
Let's hook up

elvis10ten:
Any web/mobile developer here working on freelancer ?.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2015
ladywriter:

HI Capt. Mona, thanks for this awesome testimony. Special big thanks to God. I am happy you are able to navigate and even made as much as $400, that is a lot of money - 76,000 in three weeks. Wow! Good one!
Hi, Ladywriter. Am gradually working towards your goal. Please, do you have any idea on the rate one can charge for press release and corporate/executive bios?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
eripecs:

Hi, Ladywriter. Am gradually working towards your goal. Please, do you have any idea on the rate one can charge for press release and corporate/executive bios?

Well done! Actually, i don't write press release and bios. One trick you can use is watch the bids on the project page, look for the highest and the lowest and find a balance in between. For instance, if the highest bid is $100 and the lowest is $30, pitch your tent around $70. You get what i mean?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hello great minds... Good all is going good for everyone.

For those who are willing to take this as business and will like to build their website to attract clients, I came across a domain name that would fit a sub-niche for writers.

The domain is ArticleRewriting.com. This domain is about 9 years old and you can easily snap this for $21 and build your website on it. People are desperately looking for article rewritting service and they search for it, including software that does the work. But you and I know that humanly written articles are best. If you wait for some more day, you can get this domain for less if anyone does not bid on it.

Please note: I am not the owner and I am not selling anything here. The reason it is being sold at auction is that if the previous owners does not renew the domain name, the registrar often auction it off and if no one buy, they drop it.

ArticleRewriting.com will do so much for your business. There is a way to get it cheaper than the current $12 tag. And that is to wait for some days after 8 days precisely. Then the price will drop from 12 to 11, 10,8 and then $5.

It is 9 years old.... A super plus for SEO use.

It has searches and this will easily rank your website if built on it when people search for such service.

It tells your prospect what you(your business) do.

Here is the link: https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?isc=cjctdnamav&domain=articlerewriting.com&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.4097748

if anyone is interested and need guidance on how to secure the domain name, quote me to ask questions where you are not clear.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
ladywriter:

Well done! Actually, i don't write press release and bios. One trick you can use is watch the bids on the project page, look for the highest and the lowest and find a balance in between. For instance, if the highest bid is $100 and the lowest is $30, pitch your tent around $70. You get what i mean?
oh thanks. It's actually one of my employers that is asking me to advise her on the rate. I actually wrote a press release for $5 when I wasn't sure of the rate since she pays $3 per article. Am in a fix as to the bios cos I don't have any idea and she's asking for my advice.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
2sExy1:

For those who are willing to take this as business and will like to build their website to attract clients, I came across a domain name that would fit a sub-niche for writers.

The domain is ArticleRewriting.com. This domain is about 9 years old and you can easily snap this for $21 and build your website on it. People are desperately looking for article rewritting service and they search for it, including software that does the work. But you and I know that humanly written articles are best. If you wait for some more day, you can get this domain for less if anyone does not bid on it.

Please note: I am not the owner and I am not selling anything here. The reason it is being sold at auction is that if the previous owners does not renew the domain name, the registrar often auction it off and if no one buy, they drop it.

ArticleRewriting.com will do so much for your business. There is a way to get it cheaper than the current $12 tag. And that is to wait for some days after 8 days precisely. Then the price will drop from 12 to 11, 10,8 and then $5.

It has searches and this will easily rank your website if built on it when people search for such service.

Here is the link: https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?isc=cjctdnamav&domain=articlerewriting.com&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.4097748

if anyone is interested and need guidance on how to secure the domain name, quote me to ask questions where you are not clear.
Good job. Are you really a female? Am interested but won't be able to manage it for now.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2015
2sExy1:

boss!, how do i reach you please

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.