Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (484890 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
infotainment:

@cremeandch,could u pls reach/sms me on 07056693416.thanks

Sent you a PM
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by infotainment(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
cremeandchic:

Sent you a PM

can't see any PM,pls u can simple flash/sms or give me ur email on 07056693416
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tessylove2(f): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Op nice one well done,house I need help where do I start from?thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by larosa(f): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
cremeandchic:

You need reviews on your Fiverr gig to get clients. Ou also need to optimize ur gig to make it more visible to clients.

What are you selling?

Post a lnk to your gig, i'll buy 2 gigs and give you two reviews.

Sent you an email few minutes back kindly respond when you are chanced. Keep up the good work.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by olaleke2(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
I make money on freelancer too....good write up....

Increase your sales on fiverr by reading this simple article

https://www.nairaland.com/2203602/how-use-simple-blog-increase#31761134
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
One indian freelancer no wan pay me o. After writing 15 articles for him. I think he is using me to do a job he got from some other freelancer. Very rude guy. One complain after another. I will sha keep fixing whatever he complains until i get my 10 dollars or i vex for am. Seriously, i dey learn a lot of longsuffering from this thing o. I must put am for CV. This one ni go fit carry my money go cos i get milestone and gave submitted his articles.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
One indian freelancer no wan pay me o. After writing 15 articles for him. I think he is using me to do a job he got from some other freelancer. Very rude guy. One complain after another. I will sha keep fixing whatever he complains until i get my 10 dollars or i vex for am. Seriously, i dey learn a lot of longsuffering from this thing o. I must put am for CV. This one ni go fit carry my money go cos i get milestone and gave submitted his articles.
. Go to the project link and click on request milestone and the leave the rest to freelancer let's see how it goes.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nmeri17: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
"take the UK test" they said. "it will be fun" they said

cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jasper14(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2015
cremeandchic:

You need reviews on your Fiverr gig to get clients. Ou also need to optimize ur gig to make it more visible to clients.

What are you selling?

Post a lnk to your gig, i'll buy 2 gigs and give you two reviews.

@cremeandchic, I have successfully created my fiverr account, but now to create gig is now a problem, I followed ur guide on how to create a good gig but if try creating one it won't successfully create, I wonder what might be the cos of it...? Please help
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2015
Nmeri17:

cry
Its like they did it to you... That test is not funny sha o. Well, try again when you have more credits, and don't stop bidding... Cheers
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jasper14(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2015
2sExy1:
what kind of site do you design? I only know how to use wordpress for website designs. Could I make something out with just wordpress knowledge?

@2sexy1, can I have your email, so that I can discuss with you or email me at frankebuka@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Do not work for Indians, Pakistanis and Americans. They are the rudest bunch you can meet there. Why would you even be willing to earn $10 for 15 articles? Slave wages.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cutieme(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2015
@Tranxo,please bro can u mentor and teach me how to go about being a freelancer please.I want to earn cash legally please bro.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2015
stagger:

Do not work for Indians, Pakistanis and Americans. They are the rudest bunch you can meet there. Why would you even be willing to earn $10 for 15 articles? Slave wages.
350 words. Just needed to get 1 review noni. If he doesnt pay today, ill open dispute. The guy seems not to undetstand english so well and yet he is getting articles, using machinery
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

350 words. Just needed to get 1 review noni. If he doesnt pay today, ill open dispute. The guy seems not to undetstand english so well and yet he is getting articles, using machinery

@Okunrinmeta, I sent you a mail, did you see it?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Jasper14:

@2sexy1, can I have your email, so that I can discuss with you or email me at frankebuka@yahoo.com
hope Na better o
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
osayandeoviasogie:

You need to check out PROGNOSTORE as it was built for store owners like you. it is a 3-in-1 solution that you need to run your store as it combines

1. point of sales
2. inventory and
3.analytics... to manage and grow your business...

access and register by clicking or copying the below link to your browser and clicking enter.....

http://prognostore.com/invite?from=ef1e8048204f4fa982f22daed31bf235

I tell you, a trial will convince you.

Hey! You guys should stop distracting people here. I am not saying you shouldn't advertise your business, but contribute something useful to the thread, let people get to know you and then tell them what you do and they may patronize you. This is called Spamming! This is not an ethical way to do forum marketing.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2015
ladywriter:

@Okunrinmeta, I sent you a mail, did you see it?
No i didn't. It must have gotten lost somehowe. Ill check again. Can u resend incase i still cant find it? Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
cutieme:
@Tranxo,please bro can u mentor and teach me how to go about being a freelancer please.I want to earn cash legally please bro.
Hello, how are you? I suggest you first read from the first page if you have not done so already. Then feel free to ask whatever questions you have here on the thread. Not only will you get assistance from the many mentors here, other newbies will also benefit from the interaction.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nmeri17: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2015
megamindmaster:

Its like they did it to you... That test is not funny sha o. Well, try again when you have more credits, and don't stop bidding... Cheers
thanks o my brother smiley

they asked for the past participle of saw and u kno past participle should end with -ed. I come dh reason if the answer na seed or sawed or Sawyer or sawn embarassed and that dammed stopwatch was ticking angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
stagger:

Don't generalise. My best employer is from India. I also have another good one from US. As a beginner seeking for reviews, his rates are "okay." I believe he will step up once he has proven his worth - which I have done.
As you keep improving, your project selection indices will improve.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nmeri17:

they asked for the past participle of saw and u kno past participle should end with -ed. I come dh reason if the answer na seed or sawed or Sawyer or sawn embarassed and that dammed stopwatch was ticking angry angry
Seen grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Jasper14:

@cremeandchic, I have successfully created my fiverr account, but now to create gig is now a problem, I followed ur guide on how to create a good gig but if try creating one it won't successfully create, I wonder what might be the cos of it...? Please help

The gig is not creating? Hmmn. Did you add photos to your gig and did you resize the photos before uploading them? Are the Gig photos copyright free? Did you use a particular keyword too may times? Did you fill all the spaces provided, perhaps you left an important field unfilled?

These are a few things that might make it impossible for you to create your gig. The pictures and keywords part most especially.

Try to look at the top of your screen after hitting the submit button. It would display information on why the Gig cannot be created successfully.

If you are still having problems after this, let me know.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
olaleke2:

I make money on freelancer too....good write up....

Increase your sales on fiverr by reading this simple article

https://www.nairaland.com/2203602/how-use-simple-blog-increase#31761134

I saw this article on wednesday and i was like wow! really nice. You write well. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nmeri17:

cheesy
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nmeri17:

cry
I didn't even see this before cheesy
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

My dear, it's like that sometimes. Been through hell and back in this business but i thank God today.

You just have to persevere. This week now my ratings on Fiverr dropped to 92% from 100% because of too many cancelled orders. I don't have more than two hands and one brain. This people would see bulk of orders in queue and they'll still go ahead to place their order and start insulting you. Eventually, they cancel and your ratings drop. Sometimes, i wonder if some of them are not just possessed by demons because of the way they behave.

But what can we say? It's our source of livelihood. We just gotta persevere.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
infotainment:

can't see any PM,pls u can simple flash/sms or give me ur email on 07056693416
Okay
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
larosa:

Sent you an email few minutes back kindly respond when you are chanced. Keep up the good work.

I've responded. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
cremeandchic:

It can become 4 hands and 2 brains, transfer the jobs to me.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

It can become 4 hands and 2 brains, transfer the jobs to me.

Biko, i don't mind o. Are u on Fiverr?
i'm sure i don't need to ask if u can write well...Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.