Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485393 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stanvesco(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
@ ladywriter please do you have any idea how much they sell danshiki cloths in ghana

you have bin doing a grest work here oh.
honestly i should be into dis online writing bisness bkos
i love writin
constant light in my area
standby gen
laptop..phone ..tablet.all connected
bin on freelancer for two years

hmmmmmm
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
stanvesco:
@ ladywriter please do you have any idea how much they sell danshiki cloths in ghana
hmmmmmm

You mean Smok. Check this link on OLX - http://www.olx.com.gh/q/fugu/c-817. If that is what you mean, it is around 90 and 120 ghs. i.e.
N4,683.66 - N6,244.88
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bukkylois(f): 3:40am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=ladywriter post=32569889]

Sorry, i did not get your email. Did you use virtualassistprof@gmail.com?[/quote
yes ma'am.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=bukkylois post=32579129][/quote]

You may need to resend it. I didn't get it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
ladywriter:
@Tranxo, eripecs and others that are waiting for the "Research training", my apologies please. I have been busy. I created a good problem for myself. I tried to know how Fiverr works and I put in some gigs with videos. Not too long, my Market research gigs started getting a lot of views (almost 600 per day). I started getting offers, i tried to increase my charges per gig (it is allowed since i work with minutes i.e. 20min/gig), thinking it will drive traffic away, hmmm, for where? They continued, it became serious and I wished I had trained you guys. It was that serious. I will take it up this weekend and finish the preparations, God helping me and by Monday we can start.

Thanks for your patience.
I'm happy for you. More open doors in Jesus' name!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Dollarchap(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
People are actually making it big time on internet ranging from $5,000 to $80,000 per month. But you cannot achieve this overnight. These online reports will open your eyes. http://www.incomeprof.com/category/income-reports/

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sammade: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Contact me for unique 500 words articles,SEO articles inclusive.
Samsoneleboda@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
@ ladywriter,am interested in the research training too.pls let me know what am required to do to key in. lachynos2k2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kennethkaycee(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Being online meeting needs shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
The Market Research Training starts tomorrow. I have sent emails to those concerned.If you signified interest and did not receive my email, please contact me asap. It is time for us to go higher!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hope I'm not late to the party ma
ladywriter:
The Market Research Training starts tomorrow. I have sent emails to those concerned.If you signified interest and did not receive my email, please contact me asap. It is time for us to go higher!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2015
tooltip:
Hope I'm not late to the party ma

You've got a mail. Check your inbox.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samoks(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
please I'm in....samoks247@yahoo.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bukkylois(f): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2015
ladywriter:

I sent you a mail. please respond ma'am.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Missle4(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Does Payoneer accept Tenporary voters card. If no someone Pls enlighten me on a different option tank U all. cheesy smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
ladywriter:

Please am equally interested in the training my email is adigwuarnold@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Missle4:
Does Payoneer accept Tenporary voters card. If no someone Pls enlighten me on a different option tank U all. cheesy smiley
yes, the pvc
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by skillmyman(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
hello freelance writers,

I need 20 articles (first instance ) for a freelance website dedicated to Nigeria. find it at http://www.mikazi.com. The articles will be focused on freelancing and opportunities for Nigeria.
You can bid higher or lower than the price for each articles signified.

to be able to bid, sign on to www.mikazi.com as a provider.
start your freelance career on mikazi.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Hi Pavore9, please i need to talk to you urgently.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by neyopumpn(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Good day gurus in the house, pls I joined freelancer since Nov 2014 I have been bidding for job since to no avail. Please I need your help & support to get through this.
@ladywriter I sent several mails as per our discussion am waiting eagerly for your responce. My mail is niyiogunremi at yahu dot com, pls contact me there asap. Thank you all.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2015
neyopumpn:
Good day gurus in the house, pls I joined freelancer since Nov 2014 I have been bidding for job since to no avail. Please I need your help & support to get through this.
@ladywriter I sent several mails as per our discussion am waiting eagerly for your responce. My mail is niyiogunremi at yahu dot com, pls contact me there asap. Thank you all.
. Are you sure nothing is wrong with the way you package your bid proposal, have you taken any of the basic exams like US and UK english exams and finally what kind of jobs are you bidding for, do they fall under your skills displayed on your profile? Please provide answers to all the above questions then we can advance from there.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
jonaboy:
. Are you sure nothing is wrong with the way you package your bid proposal, have you taken any of the basic exams like US and UK english exams and finally what kind of jobs are you bidding for, do they fall under your skills displayed on your profile? Please provide answers to all the above questions then we can advance from there.

Thank you Jonaboy. I am working on his case. God bless you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mexite: 12:17am On Apr 18, 2015
May God bless the originator of this thread and every contributor so far. Having read through virtually all the pages, I have also taken the bold step to register and start making money freelancing. However, I had a bitter experience. An employer contacted me to help complete an academic essay which I did in 12 hours. I sent the finished work to him via the chat box only not to be paid.
I received a shock of my life a day later freelancer sent a message to me that the project has been awarded to someone else. I was fooled, I did the project without being awarded. The employer promised to send the money (250 pounds) after getting home but till date, he refused to reply my messages.
Please, expert in the house, what's the best way of delivering projects because I was just awarded another one now?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2015
mexite:
May God bless the originator of this thread and every contributor so far. Having read through virtually all the pages, I have also taken the bold step to register and start making money freelancing. However, I had a bitter experience. An employer contacted me to help complete an academic essay which I did in 12 hours. I sent the finished work to him via the chat box only not to be paid.
I received a shock of my life a day later freelancer sent a message to me that the project has been awarded to someone else. I was fooled, I did the project without being awarded. The employer promised to send the money (250 pounds) after getting home but till date, he refused to reply my messages.
Please, expert in the house, what's the best way of delivering projects because I was just awarded another one now?
Thanks.

Oooh my brotherrrr, you don't handle any project until it is awarded to you and the milestone set. Awarding the project to you in some cases does not signify the employer will pay. The only way you can hook them is through milestone. I hardly handle projects without milestone. I set my milestone at 100%, you either agree to pay it or leave it. In case the employer does not pay, you can take it to dispute (like a court) where you will get your money. So when bidding for projects, signify your 100% milestone please. Forget about the first guy. God will bring great projects that will pay you more. Be focused now, it is well.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 1:39am On Apr 19, 2015
ladywriter, wanna ask you a question...do you use Elance or are you strictly pro- freelancer?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
twosquare:
ladywriter, wanna ask you a question...do you use Elance or are you strictly pro- freelancer?

@twosquare, no be like that o. I tried Elance, it just didn't work for me (or maybe i did not try long enough). I use Freelancer and Fiverr now.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
ladywriter:

@twosquare, no be like that o. I tried Elance, it just didn't work for me (or maybe i did not try long enough). I use Freelancer and Fiverr now.
ok, just tried to register and I discovered I've been a member(email was rejected) since 2010.lol....I perceived I abandoned it due to the non availability of paypal then(which was their only payment option for intl writers by then). Am enjoying your effort here, keep it up
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by larosa(f): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=bukkylois post=32579129][/quote]

Hello madam ladywriter, sent you email virtualassistprof@gmail.com thrice now about the research training but not even one reply.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
larosa:

Hello madam ladywriter, sent you email virtualassistprof@gmail.com thrice now about the research training but not even one reply.

Eeeh my sister, i must have missed your email. Please send it again. So sorry.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
twosquare:
ok, just tried to register and I discovered I've been a member(email was rejected) since 2010.lol....I perceived I abandoned it due to the non availability of paypal then(which was their only payment option for intl writers by then). Am enjoying your effort here, keep it up

Thank you! But they have other payment options back then like Bank transfer. Infact, I was using it as far back as 2011. You may need to open a new account then.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by larosa(f): 6:23am On Apr 20, 2015
ladywriter:

Eeeh my sister, i must have missed your email. Please send it again. So sorry.

OK have sent it again twice this morning, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.