Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485377 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
offegas:
offegas on Fl
Next time. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 2:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Hello guys, I have been finding it difficult finalizing a project on freelancer. This is my first time working with someone since they remodelled their site.

I awarded a project but cannot releases the milestone. The writer cannot request for a milestone too.

While creating the project, I specified that he could work online. What may be wrong and how can I correct this? Thanks

ladywriter
tranxo
tooltip
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Have you tried to talk to the help desk agents
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Hello guys, I have been finding it difficult finalizing a project on freelancer. This is my first time working with someone since they remodelled their site.

I awarded a project but cannot releases the milestone. The writer cannot request for a milestone too.

While creating the project, I specified that he could work online. What may be wrong and how can I correct this? Thanks

ladywriter
tranxo
tooltip
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

ladywriter
tranxo
tooltip
Their new design didn't improve on anything IMHO. A lot of things may be the cause but you can try this....
Tell your Freelancer to create an invoice of the milestone amount. Then he can try and request for payment, or you can try releasing the milestone. If this doesn't solve it, contact support.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ngwa Madam Lady writer,

Biko how much do I charge for business plan? I can write it but don't wanna over charge or under charge o cool
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eye2sabi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ladywriter please rajat07 contacted me that he had awarded me the job bt he didn't create a milestone. Pls do u advice I take d job?
D guy took so long to award it so am kinda scared he might nt b willing to pay after work.
Advice pls

CC: tranxo
tooltip
and others
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
slim49z:
Ngwa Madam Lady writer,

Biko how much do I charge for business plan? I can write it but don't wanna over charge or under charge o cool

I don't really write business plans (I only wrote one). However, It depends on the range of the project fee set by the employer. For example, if it is from 30-250, you can charge between 150 - 200. If it is from $250-750, you can charge from 250 to 400.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
eye2sabi:
Lady writer please rajat07 contacted me that he had awarded me the job bt he didn't create a milestone. Pls do u advice I take d job?
D guy took so long to award it so am kinda scared he might nt b willing to pay after work.
Advice pls

Forget about rajat07, look for other employers who you can work directly with. Rajat07 operates a content mill and he may not set milestone for you. Look for employers who have few articles to write so you can quickly get your review and move on.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
There are some projects showing "In Progress" on my profile. I turned down two of these projects when the employer refused to set milestone. How do I remove the "in progress" showing

ladywriter
tranxo
tooltip
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Godmother:
There are some projects showing "In Progress" on my profile. I turned down two of these projects when the employer refused to set milestone. How do I remove the "in progress" showing

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it. It is left for your employer to end the project. If he does, he will surely mark it as Incomplete, and give you a bad review. I suggest you forget about it. Do not even remind the employer about it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trendygirl: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hi everyone. I have been trying to navigate the freelancer website all day. the site seems a bit difficult to navigate. I have been able to bid on projects but I find it hard to send pm to employers. I dont even know where to locate and find out about the employer after placing a bid. Can someone please put me through. thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
trendygirl:
Hi everyone. I have been trying to navigate the freelancer website all day. the site seems a bit difficult to navigate. I have been able to bid on projects but I find it hard to send pm to employers. I dont even know where to locate and find out about the employer after placing a bid. Can someone please put me through. thanks
You can't send PM to an employer unless they first contact you.....even if they contact you, there will also come a time you won't be able to send them a message again (If they end the project). All you can do is to follow an employer if they contact you on a project.....and there are limited numbers of employers you can follow as related to membership plan. Please, read their FAQS and you will understand better. All that you are asking is there.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2015
ladywriter:

I don't really write business plans (I only wrote one). However, It depends on the range of the project fee set by the employer. For example, if it is from 30-250, you can charge between 150 - 200. If it is from $250-750, you can charge from 250 to 400.
Thank you! It was on FV though, not FL
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

ladywriter
tranxo
tooltip
. Ask the freelancer to send you an invoice for the agreed amount then you use the invoice to pay him and then end the project. I did same with an employer on an hourly project when he said he could not pay me untill I send him an invoice.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2015
slim49z:
Thank you! It was on FV though, not FL

Ok. Fiverr! The prices are not too cool there because everyone has the mindset of $5. It will take efforts on your part to make them pay more. What you can do is to charge per page or charge per content. For example, you can say 2-4 pages of BS plan is $5, if you want more pages then you pay more. Or BS plan without competitors analysis and the financials is $5, with competitors analysis and the financials it is $50. Something like that, all you need is to be creative with it and you will make more money, but not as much as FL though.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by darey360(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2015
pls someone help me with suggestions i dont have a laptop yet but have my android pls help me with how i can go about it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2015
darey360:
pls someone help me with suggestions i dont have a laptop yet but have my android pls help me with how i can go about it

From my perspective, any online job is better done on a laptop.

Mobile phone has its limits-to receive notifications when there's a job for you, reply clients, source for content, research etc but the main job of writing, editing, proofreading, CopyScaping and the rest is best done on PC.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bro if its possible for you to sell your android, augment it and get yourself a laptop, that's the best tool for the business. I use a Nokia torch, but I got my self a new laptop just because of Freelancer and its worth it
darey360:

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chuklesley02(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
ladywriter:

1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com
what will it take u( cost) to tutor someone privately. Pls reply via valchuks02@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
chuklesley02:
what will it take u( cost) to tutor someone privately. Pls reply via valchuks02@gmail.com

Reply sent. Check your mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by darey360(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
silkytouch:
Bro if its possible for you to sell your android, augment it and get yourself a laptop, that's the best tool for the business. I use a Nokia torch, but I got my self a new laptop just because of Freelancer and its worth it
Thanks Bro i guess i will get a laptop soon maybe nextweek i wanna get a good hp laptop for graphic designing core i5 around 80k any idea of hp laptop around that range with that spec
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 1:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Abeg oo! One naija guy posted a project about proofreading and i placed a bid and he awarded me the project, and since hasnt said anything to me, his profile looks kinda new, i come de wonder if he was just playing with the site. Is it possible he posted and awarded a project without really knowing what he was doing? Am asking cos i wouldnt want freelancer to deduct their commission from my acc without knowing if that job is for real.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2015
silkytouch:
Abeg oo! One naija guy posted a project about proofreading and i placed a bid and he awarded me the project, and since hasnt said anything to me, his profile looks kinda new, i come de wonder if he was just playing with the site. Is it possible he posted and awarded a project without really knowing what he was doing? Am asking cos i wouldnt want freelancer to deduct their commission from my acc without knowing if that job is for real.
Listen bro, whether he is new, awarded you a project, playing, or a Nigerian shouldn't be your business. What matters is whether he has set an agreed milestone. If he hasn't, do not lose sleep over it, just go on with your bidding on other projects.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pkang: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2015
Learn how to make money in 20 ways. Follow this link http://fileups.net/file/05N4O7
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Glory be to the name of the Lord. The Lord bless us with our first car (because there will be many) from online earnings (majorly from FL). I am sharing this to encourage each and everyone of you to keep on moving, no matter the obstacle on your path. My secrets? Hmmm! It is first of all God, Hardwork, diligence and ability to keep learning new skills. For you to make it big online, you must be ready to learn new skills. A big chunk of my income comes from Internet and Market research. Ready to pick my brains in these areas - Market research, Internet research, e-book and report writing etc. Get in touch.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
ladywriter:
Glory be to the name of the Lord. The Lord bless us with our first car (because there will be many) from online earnings (majorly from FL). I am sharing this to encourage each and everyone of you to keep on moving, no matter the obstacle on your path. My secrets? Hmmm! It is first of all God, Hardwork, diligence and ability to keep learning new skills. For you to make it big online, you must be ready to learn new skills. A big chunk of my income comes from Internet and Market research. Ready to pick my brains in these areas - Market research, Internet research, e-book and report writing etc. Get in touch.
I'm interested in Report writing.......Congrats!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mahyowah(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
ladywriter:

Paypal can only be used to make payment and not to receive money. That is why we use Payoneer mastercard, which is free and easy to use.
will i pay to receive my payoneer card?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kheart(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
I am interested on dis coy but is it free??
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
WOW! Hardwork pays. I say a big congrats to you ma. More blessings and God's favour come your way.
ladywriter:

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trendygirl: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
twosquare:
You can't send PM to an employer unless they first contact you.....even if they contact you, there will also come a time you won't be able to send them a message again (If they end the project). All you can do is to follow an employer if they contact you on a project.....and there are limited numbers of employers you can follow as related to membership plan. Please, read their FAQS and you will understand better. All that you are asking is there.

Thanks so much for the info
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trendygirl: 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good day Ladywriter congrats on your new car. Many more to come by God's grace.

I sent you emails but you didn't reply. please can you check your gmail and reply please.
email is with Iyanda. ....@gmail.com

thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 1:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Congratulations ladywriter on the new car...really motivated! Working on making a steady income from the internet too...been a great journey so far...would be posting my own pictures too soon enough by God's grace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.