Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485448 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Godmother:
How do I drop a review for someone. I have searched the entire site but can't seem to see the review button

Ladywriter
Tranxo
Tooltip
Godmother, Godmother....just click on your Dashboard, you will see the notifications from FL to do so....follow it...the Freelancer sign at left hand corner.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2015
twosquare:
Godmother, Godmother....just click on your Dashboard, you will see the notifications from FL to do so....follow it...the Freelancer sign at left hand corner.

Hmmm, don't mind me o, but I have checked everywhere. The only notification I saw was "End Project early"
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by offegas(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2015
offegas:

Sorry for replying late,been busy all day,am interested send me the details to offeyiadetola@yahoo.com
.Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Godmother:

Hmmm, don't mind me o, but I have checked everywhere. The only notification I saw was "End Project early"
yes thats it, click on the end project early, you will be directed to where you will rate the freelancer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Godmother:

https://www.freelancer.com/dashboard/
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2015
cmecproblem:

yes thats it, click on the end project early, you will be directed to where you will rate the freelancer.
Tell me something I don't know. Is she the employer?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2015
Godmother:

Are you the employer?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
offegas:

Sorry for replying late,been busy all day,am interested .Thanks
I have assigned it to someone else. Will keep you posted
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by offegas(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
eripecs:
Thanks i appreciate
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurus, can you withdraw money from your freelancer account without verifying your identity? Is it compulsory?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
ken4jj:
Gurus, can you withdraw money from your freelancer account without verifying your identity? Is it compulsory?

I don't think so. You have to verify your identity.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
sorry to ask this here, I know I can get help from you. pls I want to know how to submit a completed article on Fiverr. pls need ur help guys.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
samplanner:
sorry to ask this here, I know I can get help from you. pls I want to know how to submit a completed article on Fiverr. pls need ur help guys.

Click on notification on top of the page
click on the order - you will see the buyers name
Click on deliver work
attach the articles and click on submit
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kheart(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Godmother:

Thanks a million

Article writing
Ebook
Blog post
Graphics design

What package do u use for graphic design please.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by offegas(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
eripecs:
My profile link on FL
https://m.freelancer.com/u/offegas
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
kheart:

What package do u use for graphic design please.

Coreldraw and fireworks. I'm not too good with photoshop. I only use it to crop pictures
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
tranxo:
Are you the employer?

Yes
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2015
ladywriter:

Click on notification on top of the page click on the order - you will see the buyers name Click on deliver work attach the articles and click on submit
bless u ma.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2015
Godmother:

Yes
Found the solution?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2015
offegas:

My profile link on FL
https://m.freelancer.com/u/offegas
will check you up and contact you now
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2015
ladywriter:

Including Payoneer withdrawal?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
twosquare:
don't wait till you get offers, use the Buyer's Request feature on your account. You'll see projects by employers which you can bid on.

Can you throw more light on this? I checked mt buyers request on fiver and i didnt see anything. It says no request found. How can i bid for projects on fiver?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
ken4jj:

Can you throw more light on this? I checked mt buyers request on fiver and i didnt see anything. It says no request found. How can i bid for projects on fiver?
click on active requests...it should bring out requests in your niche
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
twosquare:
click on active requests...it should bring out requests in your niche

I clicked on active buyer request under recent buyer request but it is returning " no request found" Am i not getting it?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
ken4jj:

I clicked on active buyer request under recent buyer request but it is returning " no request found" Am i not getting it?
Something is definitely wrong...what niche are you?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
twosquare:
Something is definitely wrong...what niche are you?
Articles and blog post
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladywriter:
Glory be to the name of the Lord. The Lord bless us with our first car (because there will be many) from online earnings (majorly from FL). I am sharing this to encourage each and everyone of you to keep on moving, no matter the obstacle on your path. My secrets? Hmmm! It is first of all God, Hardwork, diligence and ability to keep learning new skills. For you to make it big online, you must be ready to learn new skills. A big chunk of my income comes from Internet and Market research. Ready to pick my brains in these areas - Market research, Internet research, e-book and report writing etc. Get in touch.

Ladywriter, hearty congratulations to your family on your newly acquired 'gigantious automobile'(lol). Surely, the Almighty is enriching you in folds as you bless others. 'Brethren', this has become one big church o, with the constant sharing of 'testimonies!'

I am working on my accounts on both fiver and freelancer - trying to create gigs on fiver and write some necessary exams on freelancer. Once again, God bless you ladywriter and all for inspiration. A big congratulations again!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
ken4jj:

Articles and blog post
I 'm suspecting perhaps you didn't tick the services you offer while editing your gig.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladywriter:

I'm having challenges with this utility of a thing for account verification.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladywriter:

I'm having challenge with this utility of a thing for account verification.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
twosquare:
I 'm suspecting perhaps you didn't tick the services you offer while editing your gig.

What should i do? I'm just confused.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
ken4jj:

What should i do? I'm just confused.
Ask cherylstun on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2390751/how-make-up-500k-every

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.