Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485388 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2014
grin just passing
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
ladywriter:

If you must give a sample article, use the samples you have already and if the employer demands for a sample on his topic, write 100 WORDS for him. If he is not satisfied with that, then let him/her go.
Please I need your help. Mr Rajat didn't use the milestone to give me the project but he rather sent it to me through his email. Moreover the project was about articles writing which is expected to cost $155. The project I saw is not about article writing but testimonials which I will only earn $4. Freelancer has already minus $15 from my future earnings. What do I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
ambrosini593:
Please I need your help. Mr Rajat didn't use the milestone to give me the project but he rather sent it to me through his email. Moreover the project was about articles writing which is expected to cost $155. The project I saw is not about article writing but testimonials which I will only earn $4. Freelancer has already minus $15 from my future earnings. What do I do?

No, Ambrose. The mail you posted here was generated by freelancer to inform you that you have won the project you bid on. Obviously you did not read the project description very well. The mail you posted here said you placed your bid on " "Freshers needed with a flair for writing quality articles- 215"! and was awarded the project. May be you mistook the project for a different one. You should have requested for a milestone before accepting the project. However, i don't think the guy is a scammer. He has been working on freelancer.com for a long time and has lots of reviews. What you can do is to let him know that you are a new freelancer and that you need him to set milestone for you before you start writing.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
ladywriter:

No, Ambrose. The mail you posted here was generated by freelancer to inform you that you have won the project you bid on. Obviously you did not read the project description very well. The mail you posted here said you placed your bid on " "Freshers needed with a flair for writing quality articles- 215"! and was awarded the project. May be you mistook the project for a different one. You should have requested for a milestone before accepting the project. However, i don't think the guy is a scammer. He has been working on freelancer.com for a long time and has lots of reviews. What you can do is to let him know that you are a new freelancer and that you need him to set milestone for you before you start writing.
I just won this project below
Notification
September 1, 2014

Hi ambroseeide,

Congratulations! PenTreace awarded you their project "need some quick and perfect writer ASAP for my ongoing project - 7 -- 34595"!

Don't keep them waiting! You have 36 hours to accept before the award of the project is retracted automatically.

Accept the project

Your initial Milestone Request has been forwarded to the employer. A Milestone Payment protects you because you can start work with peace of mind, knowing that the funds are there.

In the unlikely event that an issue occurs involving your project we have a dedicated Dispute Resolution System in place to protect you.

We strongly suggest that you do not start work until a Milestone Payment is in place from PenTreace.
That means I need to request for milestone before accepting it?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
ambrosini593:
I just won this project below
Notification
September 1, 2014

Hi ambroseeide,

Congratulations! PenTreace awarded you their project "need some quick and perfect writer ASAP for my ongoing project - 7 -- 34595"!

Don't keep them waiting! You have 36 hours to accept before the award of the project is retracted automatically.

Accept the project

Your initial Milestone Request has been forwarded to the employer. A Milestone Payment protects you because you can start work with peace of mind, knowing that the funds are there.

In the unlikely event that an issue occurs involving your project we have a dedicated Dispute Resolution System in place to protect you.

We strongly suggest that you do not start work until a Milestone Payment is in place from PenTreace.
That means I need to request for milestone before accepting it?

Yes please. You request for milestone while bidding. Check out the pics below:
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hi ambroseeide,

Yes please. You request for milestone while bidding. You don't request for it outside of that, so that as the employer awards the project, they set the milestone also. I always request for a milestone of 100%. Check out the pics below:

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
ladywriter: Hi ambroseeide,

Yes please. You request for milestone while bidding. You don't request for it outside of that, so that as the employer awards the project, they set the milestone also. I always request for a milestone of 100%. Check out the pics below:
I did that before the project and my bid was estimated at $155 but the email he sent to me was different
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
ambrosini593:
I did that before the project and my bid was estimated at $155 but the email he sent to me was different

Ok, then ask the employer to set milestone before you accept the bid. Then, write to rajat to set milestone for the project.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
ladywriter:

Ok, then ask the employer to set milestone before you accept the bid. Then, write to rajat to set milestone for the project.
God bless you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
ladywriter:

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 3:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Please gurus in the house, can you post tips on writing winning proposals? Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Cpolicy(m): 5:46am On Sep 02, 2014
hello everyone, i just got my first job on freelancer but the problem is the employer want me to work outside freelancer is this advicable?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Cpolicy: hello everyone, i just got my first job on freelancer but the problem is the employer want me to work outside freelancer is this advicable?
That is the same problem am facing. Please don't

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2014
Cpolicy: hello everyone, i just got my first job on freelancer but the problem is the employer want me to work outside freelancer is this advicable?

It is risky working outside freelancer. I don't do it. You may end up in a tight corner where you will not be paid. Tell the employer to work with you on freelancer. It is safer for you.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
ladywriter:

It is risky working outside freelancer. I don't do it. You may end up in a tight corner where you will not be paid. Tell the employer to work with you on freelancer. It is safer for you.
Risky, but you can try as a starter. You are not losing up to 3,000.

Although I have lost probably a 100 bucks or more. I hardly get clients from freelancer. The first set that hired are still giving me jobs and it's outside freelancer. I send them invoices or we have a running project. This way I don't pay extra when accepting new bids.

What I do, you have to pay after the 1st article or 1st 5. And 1 last tip : guard your bids with all diligence.
I noticed a current trend of employers without review looking for freelancers. They then refer you to another site to register or work.
No gree oh.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ladywriter to be honest if u are a newbie in freelancer you would find it difficult to be awarded a project. some employers will deceive u and tel u to write a sample and submit at an hour bt honestly de will nt wait for u even after u bit time, jst for u to message them back and wat u got is dt d project has bin awarded. if u don't have any review u may nt be awarded. also, any sample of d article u gave they will say it's a copy and paste even if u use ur brain to jote it down. I also observe dt some will giv u a topic to write and after submitting u will never here from them. I jst have to say dt some employers are been biased and arrogance.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by autofreak2020(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
nicefreeman: Oooh my goodness!!! What an interesting and inspirational thread. I love this thread so much. Thanks you so much ladywriter, I want everyone to believe that you can earn a living online doing some simple task. But the main point that can let the dream of earning good income come to reality is to learn how things works from someone that already have successful record and take action immediately..... Internet marketing is not for lazy people. If you wanna make money online, you must ready to work for atleast 2 to 3 hours daily.
I have made enough from Online Freelance Jobs. I still developed an outsourcing method for this, I don't have to work and still keep making good money from it. I do give out job to some micro workers and later deliver it to my client. I have a lot of India Folk working for me and am making a good profit fro them, even more than when are working full time..... Making money online is real... Should have any question as regards to earning good income online either from online freelance job or other internet marketing business, feel free to contact and I will be glad to respond...
To your success...
you forgot to leave your contacts behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Cpolicy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
ladywriter:

i guess i will stick to your advice. thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thanks for this thread so far

when can you withdraw payment
is it instant or monthly?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bobojoshua(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
nicefreeman: Oooh my goodness!!! What an interesting and inspirational thread. I love this thread so much. Thanks you so much ladywriter, I want everyone to believe that you can earn a living online doing some simple task. But the main point that can let the dream of earning good income come to reality is to learn how things works from someone that already have successful record and take action immediately..... Internet marketing is not for lazy people. If you wanna make money online, you must ready to work for atleast 2 to 3 hours daily.
I have made enough from Online Freelance Jobs. I still developed an outsourcing method for this, I don't have to work and still keep making good money from it. I do give out job to some micro workers and later deliver it to my client. I have a lot of India Folk working for me and am making a good profit fro them, even more than when are working full time..... Making money online is real... Should have any question as regards to earning good income online either from online freelance job or other internet marketing business, feel free to contact and I will be glad to respond...
To your success...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Danyl(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ladywriter good day o. I have been trying to login to freelancer on my desktop bt all to no avail is the site different from https://www.freelancer.com? the page just keep rolling n rolling no response please what do you see about this?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
idealeverage: Thanks for this thread so far

when can you withdraw payment
is it instant or monthly?

You can withdraw your earnings twice a week - on Wednesdays and Sundays. The only condition for withdrawal is that your earning must be from $30 upwards.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danyl: @ladywriter good day o. I have been trying to login to freelancer on my desktop bt all to no avail is the site different from https://www.freelancer.com? the page just keep rolling n rolling no response please what do you see about this?

Check your connectivity or just type freelancer in Google and click it from there.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2014
uzee4real: Please gurus in the house, can you post tips on writing winning proposals? Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=uzee4real][/quote]

7 Tips for Writing an Effective Bid

With thousands of freelancers competing for jobs and perhaps a hundred or more bidding on the same job, how do you make your bid stand out from the rest? The fact is each employer is as different as each freelancer, so there really isn’t a “magic formula” that works for every bid. There are, however some important steps you can take to increase the chances that a prospective employer will consider your bid seriously. Here are ten simple tips for writing an effective bid:

1. Read the project description carefully. After all, if the employer doesn’t feel you understand the project, you’re not likely to win the bidding. Besides, many employers will ask for specific details that you need to be aware of. In fact, employers often include a phrase that must be included in your bid in order to have it considered. The bottom line is, you should always take the time to go through the description thoroughly.

2. If you have questions, use the Project Clarification Board before you bid. Winning a project without knowing exactly what you’re getting into isn’t a good situation for you or the service buyer.

3. Keep your bid clear, concise and to the point. Remember that the employer may have dozens or even hundreds of bids to consider. It’s very likely that every word of every bid isn’t going to be read. Bids with unnecessarily long descriptions may be skipped over completely. Don’t invite the employer to ignore your bid by making it too wordy.

5. Follow up with a private message. After you place your bid, use the private message board to provide more information. This is the appropriate place to add those less important details you avoided in your bid. After all, if your bid generated enough interest to get the employer this far, you’re halfway there. Now those details may make the difference.

6. Be competitive with your pricing. Note that this doesn't necessarily mean you need to be the lowest bidder. Bidding in a world-wide marketplace makes for tough competition, but if your work is truly above average, you may find that employers are willing to pay above average prices. On the other hand, if you’re relatively new to freelancing, you may need to establish a reputation first. A little common sense will go a long way here.

7. Last, but certainly not least, proofread your bid before you submit it. Is it written clearly? Are there misspellings? No matter what kind of project you’re bidding on, a poorly written proposal suggests a lack of interest and poor work habits. Neither of those is going to work in your favor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Cpolicy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
@ladywriter ls how do i know if an employer has awarded me the project?
An employer ask me to write an article for her through the chat message but when i check the on going project i coudnt find any. is it safe if i continue writing the article?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2014
hello ladywriter, l won a project of $25 but the lndian employer put $12.38 for 12 articles of 300 word after l have summited six articles he said l should stop maybe bc l didn't meet his deadline. so after some days (yesterday) he sent a message that l should refund his money that he will open dispute and collect his money b4 24 hour . so what step should l do now.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2014
nne4: hello ladywriter, l won a project of $25 but the lndian employer put $12.38 for 12 articles of 300 word after l have summited six articles he said l should stop maybe bc l didn't meet his deadline. so after some days (yesterday) he sent a message that l should refund his money that he will open dispute and collect his money b4 24 hour . so what step should l do now.

Hi @nne4, the reason why most employer file dispute are many, two of which are not meeting deadline and poorly written articles/contents. So, you need to keep to deadlines and write very well. Give the employer the exact time you know will be enough for you to finish the project and if by any means you weren't able to meet the deadline, let them know and give them another date to expect their project.

Now, to the issue at hand, write to him and let him know that you spent time to write the six articles you submitted, knowing that time is money. Secondly, freelancer.com has removed their commission from the project right from the day you collected it. Based on these facts, you will not be able to refund the money back to him.

Wait for his response, if he open up a dispute, there is nothing to be afraid of. Simply explain your points to them and attach the six articles you wrote for him. If he has already paid the money into your account, no refund, but if the money is in milestone, it will be challenging to get him to release it to you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Cpolicy: @ladywriter ls how do i know if an employer has awarded me the project?
An employer ask me to write an article for her through the chat message but when i check the on going project i coudnt find any. is it safe if i continue writing the article?

eeeho dear so sorry, i wanted to reply to the post, but forgot. Have you resolve the problem?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2014
Please if you have any pressing question that cannot wait - contact me on my facebook group page - https://www.facebook.com/hephzy.wordsmith. I am always there!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi @nne4, the reason why most employer file dispute are many, two of which are not meeting deadline and poorly written articles/contents. So, you need to keep to deadlines and write very well. Give the employer the exact time you know will be enough for you to finish the project and if by any means you weren't able to meet the deadline, let them know and give them another date to expect their project.

Now, to the issue at hand, write to him and let him know that you spent time to write the six articles you submitted, knowing that time is money. Secondly, freelancer.com has removed their commission from the project right from the day you collected it. Based on these facts, you will not be able to refund the money back to him.

Wait for his response, if he open up a dispute, there is nothing to be afraid of. Simply explain your points to them and attach the six articles you wrote for him. If he has already paid the money into your account, no refund, but if the money is in milestone, it will be challenging to get him to release it to you.
ok l will wait for his next move

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.