Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485450 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ponybiz: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
ladywriter:

Ehh oo, I forgot. I live in Northern Ghana and we have light 24/7. I forgot the light situation in Nigeria, too bad. Congrats! Don't forget to pay your tithe into my bank account o (lol). All the best!
how can l become a good article writer or any other freelance job?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ponybiz: how can l become a good article writer or any other freelance job?

@Ponybiz, you have to learn how to write articles first and then look for work on freelance job websites. I have a free article writing course on my website and a free e-book on article writing that can help you to start out - download them on my website - www.alwaysontopbiz.com.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2014
@ Ladywriter: I was awarded a project even before submission of proposal but I saw 'Rejected' on my profile and the job is still open for bidding. How is that possible? Did I make a mistake anywhere?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2014
uzee4real: @ Ladywriter: I was awarded a project even before submission of proposal but I saw 'Rejected' on my profile and the job is still open for bidding. How is that possible? Did I make a mistake anywhere?

@uzee4real, there are three reasons why this can happen. One, maybe you mistakenly click on the "reject" button, or the employer awarded you the job and quickly changed his mind before you accepted it. Again, if the employer awarded the project to you and you did not accepted it within 35hrs, it will be taken as "rejected", so either of these two things can be the reason why you saw "rejected". What you can do is to check your bid on the project, if it is still there, leave it. What is yours will come to you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by afrokid(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello ladywriter, I finally got my first gig after a four year dormancy, although the pay is low but I do hope it goes a long way.
Thanks for your influence.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
afrokid: Hello ladywriter, I finally got my first gig after a four year dormancy, although the pay is low but I do hope it goes a long way.
Thanks for your influence.

@afrokid, GOODNEWS! Of course, things will keep getting better and better for you. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2014
@Ladywriter, good job n more power ijn.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
eripecs: @Ladywriter, good job n more power ijn.

Amen. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
ladywriter:

Amen. Thanks.
Do you know this guy called abostica? I guess he's from ghana. I gave me jobs to do and I don't really know if I should trust him. Is he genuine?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Danyl(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
freelancer keeps on sending me related stuffs in line with my profile but I can't bid for this projects, I dont know why o..

http://www.theseblogs.com/AHp76
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 16, 2014
I have been awarded my first project..concerning e book writing...pls can anyone put me through on how to write ebook
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2014
ambrosini593:
Do you know this guy called abostica? I guess he's from ghana. I gave me jobs to do and I don't really know if I should trust him. Is he genuine?

He offered me job twice but I declined, his terms were not okay with mine. Nonetheless, give it a trial.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2014
mikeoh: I have been awarded my first project..concerning e book writing...pls can anyone put me through on how to write ebook

Contact me on my facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/hephzy.wordsmith and i will give you some tips.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Fruitilicious: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
ladywriter:

Contact me on my facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/hephzy.wordsmith and i will give you some tips.

Hi ladywriter please i need your assistance,will contact you on facebook now.thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by labiowo: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
@ladywriter, I must commend you what you are doing on this thread.Actually I registered with freelancer in May as a graphic designer and picked paypal as a way of receiving payment but I later realized that I can't received payment through paypal. How will I change the payment mode to payoneer because I have payoneer master card now. Since joining freelancer I have not won a project .I would like you to give me tips of how to bid.Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
labiowo: @ladywriter, I must commend you what you are doing on this thread.Actually I registered with freelancer in May as a graphic designer and picked paypal as a way of receiving payment but I later realized that I can't received payment through paypal. How will I change the payment mode to payoneer because I have payoneer master card now. Since joining freelancer I have not won a project .I would like you to give me tips of how to bid.Thanks

@ labiowo, when you are ready to make withdrawals, click on payoneer and fill in your details and then specify it as your withdrawal method. You can have more than one payment method and choose whichever you want when you are ready to make withdrawals.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nairalander01: 3:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Hi ladywriter,
please i want to know the possibilty of upgrading the skills on your profile each time you acquire a new skill or do you select every skill(s) you know/have and those you would possibly learn.
ladywriter:

@ labiowo, when you are ready to make withdrawals, click on payoneer and fill in your details and then specify it as your withdrawal method. You can have more than one payment method and choose whichever you want when you are ready to make withdrawals.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by IRIENBOY(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2014
yes,i am good to go.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
IRIENBOY: yes,i am good to go.

@IRIENBOY, glad you are ready. I wish you all the best.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by IRIENBOY(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
@ladywriter, Thank you
ladywriter:

@IRIENBOY, glad you are ready. I wish you all the best.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Cee9(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
@lady writer or any other freelancer,please someone should give me a writing job.so she/he can review me. my id is smartkidd. am a newbie in freelancer.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
ladywriter:

Amen. Thanks.

ladywriter,i don hook ooo,pls help me out now now,see this message:

Dear Valued Customer,
Declined Card Transaction - Insufficient Funds
Thank you for banking with us.

Please be informed that your transaction with the details below could not be completed due to insufficient funds in your account:
Card Number : 539983******9708
Account Number : ******9019
Transaction Location : Freelancer com Wil CH
Amount : USD10.48 (NGN1751.45)
Date : Sep 23 2014 12:29AM
Document Number : 388488
While funding your account for transactions, kindly take note of the following:

The exchange rate at the time of the transaction
ATM withdrawal charges for cash withdrawals outside Nigeria
For further enquiries regarding your card, please send an email to cardservices@gtbank.com or call our fully interactive 24 hrs self service Contact Centre, GTCONNECT, on 0700 GTConnect (0700 482666328), 01 448 0000, 0803 900 3900 or 0802 900 2900.

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours faithfully,
GTBank Card Services Team

what is the way out pls cos i need to know my fate tonight.
thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
i want to deactivate it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tomiamida: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
carpaints: i want to deactivate it

@Carpaints, I think exchange rate fluctuates from time to time, make sure you have sufficient funds for the transaction.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nairalander01: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nairalander01: Hi ladywriter,
please i want to know the possibilty of upgrading the skills on your profile each time you acquire a new skill or do you select every skill(s) you know/have and those you would possibly learn.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=Nairalander01][/quote]

@Nairalander01, yes you can upgrade your skills each time you acquire a new skill. However, all the membership plans have a specific number of skills you can add. For the free plan - 20 skills, Intro - 30, Basic - 50, Plus - 100, standard 300 and Premium - 1500. Once you are within the allotted skill for your plan, it is ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.