Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485318 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
ladywriter:

@Carpaints, I think exchange rate fluctuates from time to time, make sure you have sufficient funds for the transaction.

i dont want to pay 1,700 naira,anyway out?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
carpaints:

i dont want to pay 1,700 naira,anyway out?

grin grin grin, why? Ok, then try and cancel it, or you can just ignore it. I don't think your account will be charged without completing the process. But to be sure, contact the help desk. They have a live chat system.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nairalander01: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hi ladywriter,
I noticed you skip number 4.
ladywriter:

7 Tips for Writing an Effective Bid

With thousands of freelancers competing for jobs and perhaps a hundred or more bidding on the same job, how do you make your bid stand out from the rest? The fact is each employer is as different as each freelancer, so there really isn’t a “magic formula” that works for every bid. There are, however some important steps you can take to increase the chances that a prospective employer will consider your bid seriously. Here are ten simple tips for writing an effective bid:

1. Read the project description carefully. After all, if the employer doesn’t feel you understand the project, you’re not likely to win the bidding. Besides, many employers will ask for specific details that you need to be aware of. In fact, employers often include a phrase that must be included in your bid in order to have it considered. The bottom line is, you should always take the time to go through the description thoroughly.

2. If you have questions, use the Project Clarification Board before you bid. Winning a project without knowing exactly what you’re getting into isn’t a good situation for you or the service buyer.

3. Keep your bid clear, concise and to the point. Remember that the employer may have dozens or even hundreds of bids to consider. It’s very likely that every word of every bid isn’t going to be read. Bids with unnecessarily long descriptions may be skipped over completely. Don’t invite the employer to ignore your bid by making it too wordy.

5. Follow up with a private message. After you place your bid, use the private message board to provide more information. This is the appropriate place to add those less important details you avoided in your bid. After all, if your bid generated enough interest to get the employer this far, you’re halfway there. Now those details may make the difference.

6. Be competitive with your pricing. Note that this doesn't necessarily mean you need to be the lowest bidder. Bidding in a world-wide marketplace makes for tough competition, but if your work is truly above average, you may find that employers are willing to pay above average prices. On the other hand, if you’re relatively new to freelancing, you may need to establish a reputation first. A little common sense will go a long way here.

7. Last, but certainly not least, proofread your bid before you submit it. Is it written clearly? Are there misspellings? No matter what kind of project you’re bidding on, a poorly written proposal suggests a lack of interest and poor work habits. Neither of those is going to work in your favor.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by oscarvicto(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2014
@ lady writer
Please can you post your e-mail. I tried contacting you on facebook but didn't get any response from you....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2014
oscarvicto: @ lady writer
Please can you post your e-mail. I tried contacting you on facebook but didn't get any response from you....

virtualassistprof@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Cee9(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Cee9: @lady writer or any other freelancer,please someone should give me a writing job.so she/he can review me. my id is smartkidd. am a newbie in freelancer.com
someone should help me

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bobojoshua(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Cee9: someone should help me
Drop ur email address
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Cee9(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2014
bobojoshua: Drop ur email address
smartkidd2004@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jeffflo: 1:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Even though i know you are probabaly tired of hearing this; thank you for the great job you are doing on this thread. More and more power to your elbow.

All i'm afraid of is this payment solution problem.

I'vetried to sign up for payoneer, but i have neither the national i.d. card, national passport, nor the other one verification method they mentioned there. As a probable solution, i'm looking at using the national i.d. of a friend. How possible is this?

Also, while checking the site just now, i saw that Mastercard could be used as a payment method. Is it possible that we use our bank's Mastercard ATM cards for the same purpose?

Thank you oh cool
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jeffflo: Even though i know you are probabaly tired of hearing this; thank you for the great job you are doing on this thread. More and more power to your elbow.

All i'm afraid of is this payment solution problem.

I'vetried to sign up for payoneer, but i have neither the national i.d. card, national passport, nor the other one verification method they mentioned there. As a probable solution, i'm looking at using the national i.d. of a friend. How possible is this?

Also, while checking the site just now, i saw that Mastercard could be used as a payment method. Is it possible that we use our bank's Mastercard ATM cards for the same purpose?

Thank you oh cool

@Jefflo, yes, you can use your bank's Mastercard ATM for verification. However, you will need Payoneer to withdraw your earnings.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jeffflo: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
ladywriter:

@Jefflo, yes, you can use your bank's Mastercard ATM for verification. However, you will need Payoneer to withdraw your earnings.

Thank you, ma'am. I'll get to it right this minute.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by DonaldYusuf(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Ladywriter. You are really doing a great job. Well done! I took some days to read this thread thoroughly and your other threads on this opportunity. Since writing is one of my businesses (I write business plans, feasibility reports, market research, project research for students, etc), I didn't waste any time; I immediately went and registered on Freelancer. I upgraded to Plus membership and made a bid today. After my first bid i tried using the public clarification board to send the employer a message but i was told i can't use the board until one of my skills have been reviewed. Please i don't understand!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by profitlift: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
You are doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by IRIENBOY(m): 1:34am On Oct 01, 2014
my first project,to send mass email,and he sail i should contact him on skype.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by IRIENBOY(m): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2014
@ladywriter,how do i start to send the email?pls
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2014
DonaldYusuf: @Ladywriter. You are really doing a great job. Well done! I took some days to read this thread thoroughly and your other threads on this opportunity. Since writing is one of my businesses (I write business plans, feasibility reports, market research, project research for students, etc), I didn't waste any time; I immediately went and registered on Freelancer. I upgraded to Plus membership and made a bid today. After my first bid i tried using the public clarification board to send the employer a message but i was told i can't use the board until one of my skills have been reviewed. Please i don't understand!

Hi Donald, may be u did not include the skill required by the employer in your list of skills. Try and check it out.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2014
IRIENBOY: my first project,to send mass email,and he sail i should contact him on skype.

Ahh! @IRIENBOY, i don't know much about sending mass email, but i know it is not easy. You will need some sort of software or platform to do that. Go to google and search it out - e.g. How to send mass emails. I am sure you will find some software or platform to use. I hope you know you cannot use a regular email provider such as gmail, yahoo etc to send such emails because there is a limit to what you can send per day, if you do, ur account may be suspended.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by IRIENBOY(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
I no,thank u
ladywriter:

Ahh! @IRIENBOY, i don't know much about sending mass email, but i know it is not easy. You will need some sort of software or platform to do that. Go to google and search it out - e.g. How to send mass emails. I am sure you will find some software or platform to use. I hope you know you cannot use a regular email provider such as gmail, yahoo etc to send such emails because there is a limit to what you can send per day, if you do, ur account may be suspended.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
ladywriter:

virtualassistprof@gmail.com

Alright. Those of us that want to woo you as prospective suitors can we send an email to this address too or its strictly for business?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
she is married.... grin....you like better thing eeeh
adolfebad:

Alright. Those of us that want to woo you as prospective suitors can we send an email to this address too or its strictly for business?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
adolfebad:

@ adolfebad, grin grin grin, don't mind Tootip o, he is pouring sand in my Gari. You can contact me only if you meet the conditions below:
1. You must have built your own house or in the process of completing one
2. You must have the latest Jeep in town (I love Jeeps so much)
3. Your salary must double mine ( i.e. hundreds of thousands)
4. You must be able to fund my vacation trips ( London, Dubai, Beijing etc) twice a year
5. You mus be ready to sign a "dating contract" etc
Are you ready?

Don't mind me. Lol grin grin grin grin grin you came VERY late. I got married 7 yrs ago. I did not even know anything about internet marketing then. The only thing I do online is to look for free christian books and chat with invincible friends all over the world. It was my husband who discovered that I love browsing the internet and started giving me Success Digest Magazine to read. That was the beginning of my journey online oo. Thank God for men that can discover rough gold and polish it.

Look for a good girl with promising potential even if it is not visible, help her develop it and you will be amazed at what the Lord can do. The Lord will guide and direct your path and bring you into contact with her wherever she is.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
ladywriter:

@ adolfebad, grin grin grin, don't mind Tootip o, he is pouring sand in my Gari. You can contact me only if you meet the conditions below:
1. You must have built your own house or in the process of completing one
2. You must have the latest Jeep in town (I love Jeeps so much)
3. Your salary must double mine ( i.e. hundreds of thousands)
4. You must be able to fund my vacation trips ( London, Dubai, Beijing etc) twice a year
5. You mus be ready to sign a "dating contract" etc
Are you ready?

Hahaha you almost got me. With those conditions, It must be a commercial business relationship not marriage cheesy

ladywriter:
Don't mind me. Lol grin grin grin grin grin you came VERY late. I got married 7 yrs ago. I did not even know anything about internet marketing then. The only thing I do online is to look for free christian books and chat with invincible friends all over the world. It was my husband who discovered that I love browsing the internet and started giving me Success Digest Magazine to read. That was the beginning of my journey online oo. Thank God for men that can discover rough gold and polish it.

Look for a good girl with promising potential even if it is not visible, help her develop it and you will be amazed at what the Lord can do. The Lord will guide and direct your path and bring you into contact with her wherever she is.

Hmmm. Thanks a lot my sister. Amen and more greese to your elbow.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by oscarvicto(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
adolfebad:

@ lady writer

U haven't replied my emails based on the e-book writing and research writing....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by khattab008: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Having gone through this thread from the beginning up till the current page, I will like to thank all for their sincere efforts towards helping people.
May God help you guys too
I have an inactive elance account, although am not registered on Freelancer,Odesk or Fiverr, i plan to open an account soon with them, problem is that am not that good with writing(although am currently working on improving) and please how feasible is is to succeed outside Writing arena(particularly the area of Data analysis), Thanks.
@Ladywriter; I was not able to locate the Writing guide on your website, please kindly assist.
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
khattab008: Having gone through this thread from the beginning up till the current page, I will like to thank all for their sincere efforts towards helping people.
May God help you guys too
I have an inactive elance account, although am not registered on Freelancer,Odesk or Fiverr, i plan to open an account soon with them, problem is that am not that good with writing(although am currently working on improving) and please how feasible is is to succeed outside Writing arena(particularly the area of Data analysis), Thanks.
@Ladywriter; I was not able to locate the Writing guide on your website, please kindly assist.
Thanks

@khattab008, the first one is here http://alwaysontopbiz.com/free-article-writing-course/ and the second one by signing up on the main page - http://alwaysontopbiz.com/
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
ladywriter:

@khattab008, the first one is here http://alwaysontopbiz.com/free-article-writing-course/ and the second one by signing up on the main page - http://alwaysontopbiz.com/

@ladywriter iam not such a great writer, it kinda hard for me to arrange and structure my ideas in a very captivating manner, espicially when i'm required to write large number of words. Which other lucrative service do you think i should offer on freelancer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by IRIENBOY(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2014
urgent please i need software that i can use to send mass mail,it is argent,or anything that i can use please.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2014
papiforreal:

@ladywriter iam not such a great writer, it kinda hard for me to arrange and structure my ideas in a very captivating manner, espicially when i'm required to write large number of words. Which other lucrative service do you think i should offer on freelancer.

You can do several things. Infact, i hardly write these days. I do more of research now, it is more profitable and fast (though you need a high level of intelligence to operate in this space). You can also handle data entry jobs (though it is hard to find a genuine one, most of them are fake). You can design e-covers (if you know how to do that), proofreading etc. You can check out the list of skills available on the website.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
ladywriter,please can i have 5 minutes of your time on skype? sad
ladywriter:

You can do several things. Infact, i hardly write these days. I do more of research now, it is more profitable and fast (though you need a high level of intelligence to operate in this space). You can also handle data entry jobs (though it is hard to find a genuine one, most of them are fake). You can design e-covers (if you know how to do that), proofreading etc. You can check out the list of skills available on the website.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
tooltip: ladywriter,please can i have 5 minutes of your time on skype? sad

@tooltip, granted, send your skype ID to my gmail address and i will connect with you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coldwriter(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coldwriter(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
@ ladywriter. I sent you an email. expecting a reply. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.