Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485501 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by DAvIt0(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
ahika:
Madam Ladywriter, tumultous applause should be awarded to you ma. You've done what few men will shy to do and what many men will do only if they are mollified with sums of nairas. Kudos to you ma!

In other news, I've read from page 1 to this present post and I've been witnessing testimonies--this was what made me to sign up with freelancer. But my problem is that any time I click on ''bid'' the page keep on showing the same thing. I don't know if it is because I'm using a java phone. Pls I'll be glad if you can bring sunshine on this issue.

Thanks in anticipation to your answer

Trying using a PC bro and show you mean serious business..

You're limited to some things via your feature phone bro
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by DAvIt0(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
ladywriter:

Hey LadyWriter great work you've been doing on here.

Just found out about this thread. Great Stufg

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2014
ahika:
Madam Ladywriter, tumultous applause should be awarded to you ma. You've done what few men will shy to do and what many men will do only if they are mollified with sums of nairas. Kudos to you ma!

In other news, I've read from page 1 to this present post and I've been witnessing testimonies--this was what made me to sign up with freelancer. But my problem is that any time I click on ''bid'' the page keep on showing the same thing. I don't know if it is because I'm using a java phone. Pls I'll be glad if you can bring sunshine on this issue.

Thanks in anticipation to your answer

That's good, Oya make we talk.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by asalimpo(m): 12:53am On Nov 19, 2014
I applied for a payooner card almost a week ago but i'm yet to get approved?
does it take this long? i've uploaded my id.

Any alternative to payooner?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2014
asalimpo:
I applied for a payooner card almost a week ago but i'm yet to get approved?
does it take this long? i've uploaded my id.

Any alternative to payooner?

Payoneer is your best bet for now. Withdrawal is free and you get to use the card anywhere in the world. They receive a lot of applications daily. To make the process faster, contact nissimal@payoneer.com.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ahika(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2014
favourume:

That's good, Oya make we talk.
I'm all 'eyes' ma. Or will it be better if I PM you?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ahika(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2014
DAvIt0:

Trying using a PC bro and show you mean serious business..

You're limited to some things via your feature phone bro

trust me bro, if I had access to a system, I wouldn't have bother using a java phone. (who no lyk beta tin). But man gt to manage till we blow.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ahika(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2014
ladywriter:

Thank you so much. I am glad you are following. I don't know much about the technical aspect of computers/phone. I use a laptop. I am sure techie guys in the house will help you out.
All the same, thanks for your swift response
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Daniel0sas(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Pls i just opened an account with freelancer.com buh i just dnt knw whr to click to start business...am still yet to understand this stuff afta reading d previous pages? Sum1 pls explain
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2014
ladywriter:

Good one Bros, i forgot to mention that.
how...please explain more on how to buy exam with credits cos i have more than 3000
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
ladywriter:

Thank you so much. I am glad you are following. I don't know much about the technical aspect of computers/phone. I use a laptop. I am sure techie guys in the house will help you out.

sure. using a java phone will not really help in rendering the page very well as it has alot of features that equires a flash plugin to run. Mr., your best bet is to use an android device with ucweb browser, not ucweb mini (take note). the best still is your laptop.

ladywriter good evening.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
ladywriter:

a long term writing job, at $1 per 500 words, is that a good deal?then secondly, what does a longterm job entail please? thanks

ps: kinda urgent please.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Trippledots:

a long term writing job, at $1 per 500 words, is that a good deal?then secondly, what does a longterm job entail please? thanks

That's not a good deal. $2.5 is still manageable.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Is this normal guys? Note that bid is still open but I got this from the employer.

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you that we choose you for our company's project.

For more details please contact us via email: *****************

The reason is why we ask you to contact via email is because we save the emails in log files, and we have to attach the email conversation to our project's document.

Best Regards,
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
tranxo:
Is this normal guys? Note that bid is still open but I got this from the employer.

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you that we choose you for our company's project.

For more details please contact us via email: *****************

The reason is why we ask you to contact via email is because we save the emails in log files, and we have to attach the email conversation to our project's document.

Best Regards,

Was the project awarded to you directly on freelancer.com? Make sure the project is awarded before you start or send anything to them. Make sure they set milestone for you for security purposes. If the job is awarded and milestone is set, why not, try it out.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Trippledots:

Long time can mean on a permanent basis. Although the fee is small, you can use it to build your profile (get positive reviews). You can do that for like say 3-5 times. Make sure you don't write lots of articles and make sure that he hires you directly from your profile page so that you can close the project and get a review when you finish a batch (as the case maybe). Then when you get 2-3 reviews from the employer, tell him, he will need to increase his rate to $2 because you are not breaking even. If he agrees, fine, continue, if not, no wahala. Meanwhile, you have upgraded your profile with positive reviews that will make it easy for you to get better paying jobs.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
ladywriter:

Was the project awarded to you directly on freelancer.com? Make sure the project is awarded before you start or send anything to them. Make sure they set milestone for you for security purposes. If the job is awarded and milestone is set, why not, try it out.
It wasn't awarded to me. Project is still open. I replied the employer asking for him to award it so I can accept........the guy no gree reply.
Also, must I always set milestone for each project I bid for?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
tranxo:
It wasn't awarded to me. Project is still open. I replied the employer asking for him to award it so I can accept........the guy no gree reply.
Also, must I always set milestone for each project I bid for?

Then leave the employer alone. Yes, you need to set milestone for every project you bid on. It is an insurance against scammers.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
chuchutech:

Hello ladywriter, am really glad with so much help and energy you use here daily. Pls i use freelancer.com and recently got a job there. Do i have to pay the 30USD for their custom freelancer card or is there any other way around to use my mastercard to make the withdrawal

30USD ke? The card is free from payoneer.com. Head over to www.payoneer.com and apply for it. You will get it within 25 days. No, you cannot use any other master card for withdrawal. The payoneer mastercard is your best bet and it is FREE.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
ladywriter:

Then leave the employer alone. Yes, you need to set milestone for every project you bid on. It is an insurance against scammers.
Ok what's the difference between the one I set, and the one you mentioned that the employer must set at award of a bid?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2014
tranxo:
Ok what's the difference between the one I set, and the one you mentioned that the employer must set at award of a bid?

Once you set the milestone, the employer must honor it and deposit the amount you set to freelancer.com, to be released to your account when you complete the project (or at any point you want it). It is only one milestone and you are to initiate it while placing your bid.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2014
ladywriter:

Once you set the milestone, the employer must honor it and deposit the amount you set to freelancer.com, to be released to your account when you complete the project (or at any point you want it). It is only one milestone and you are to initiate it while placing your bid.
Oh i see. I thought i was meant to break it up into parts....like part at start, part midway, the rest at project completion. So basically this is a form of escrow?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2014
tranxo:
Oh i see. I thought i was meant to break it up into parts....like part at start, part midway, the rest at project completion. So basically this is a form of escrow?

Yeah, you can break it into parts. But, I found out that 100% milestone works for me. You can break it into part if you will withhold part of the work, while the employer settles the bill as outlined. It is also known as escrow.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2014
ladywriter:

Yeah, you can break it into parts. But, I found out that 100% milestone works for me. You can break it into part if you will withhold part of the work, while the employer settles the bill as outlined. It is also known as escrow.
Thanks a lot. with 100percent, when you submit the job, won't some of them claim the job isn't perfect, therefore denying you payment.....but may still go ahead to use it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2014
tranxo:
Thanks a lot. with 100percent, when you submit the job, won't some of them claim the job isn't perfect, therefore denying you payment.....but may still go ahead to use it.

So far, i have not had any problem with it. Like I said, it works for me. Just try and pick a method that is convenient for you and the employer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2014
ladywriter:

So far, i have not had any problem with it. Like I said, it works for me. Just try and pick a method that is convenient for you and the employer.
Cool.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dwizy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2014
ladywriter:

30USD ke? The card is free from payoneer.com. Head over to www.payoneer.com and apply for it. You will get it within 25 days. No, you cannot use any other master card for withdrawal. The payoneer mastercard is your best bet and it is FREE.
abeg, what is their contact email address coz my application was turned down...have tried to contact them to provide reasons but their website for contact won't bring the address on. Any idea?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by DaKing008: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2014
ladywriter:

hi dear, sometimes writing article could be so time consuming. pls do you have any tool or maybe spinner you use to hasten things up as to achieve 100% unique article??
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 4:50am On Nov 21, 2014
ladywriter:

Long time can mean on a permanent basis. Although the fee is small, you can use it to build your profile (get positive reviews). You can do that for like say 3-5 times. Make sure you don't write lots of articles and make sure that he hires you directly from your profile page so that you can close the project and get a review when you finish a batch (as the case maybe). Then when you get 2-3 reviews from the employer, tell him, he will need to increase his rate to $2 because you are not breaking even. If he agrees, fine, continue, if not, no wahala. Meanwhile, you have upgraded your profile with positive reviews that will make it easy for you to get better paying jobs.

thanks for you response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.