Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485438 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yeni09: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mikkyphaton:
wow, thanks man, being a student and also involved In dis luks like an herculean task for me. Tanks 4 d encouragement anyway. But how much time do u spend in a day on dis and also u talk as if within three months one can make a fortune from it or is it something close to it.
hmm making money online is not a day job ooo. just put ur mind at d long run
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
ladywriter:

Bros, every business has a key that opens it up for you, look for the right key! The first thing you need to do is to search for information on the business - look for who has succeeded in it, what did they do? How did they do it? You may need to read their books, articles on the internet to find relevant information. Once you have the right knowledge, you can then follow their footsteps. That is the only shortcut i know to progress and success. You can't believe it if i tell you that i have been struggling with blogging for the past 3 years, i got frustrated and close down many blogs. Not until recently ( I mean some days ago), i decide to read books from successful bloggers, ooh oh mine and I discovered that i was just playing and calling it blogging. What did i do? I looked for books on the subject and read and read and read and i discovered where i missed it. I am tracing my way back now to make corrections. There are books you can read on my website, check them out. Making money online is hardwork, but very rewarding. All the best!
Lol...of course I know nothing comes easy. Just that while most of us hit pay dirt in the afternoon, there are some who got theirs in the morning. Learning and focus truly are the key. Thanks ma.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
tranxo:
Lol...of course I know nothing comes easy. Just that while most of us hit pay dirt in the afternoon, there are some who got theirs in the morning. Learning and focus truly are the key. Thanks ma.

Yeah, you are right. Ah, I think we are all different in life, some make it easily, others have to struggle before they do. Do you know most of the people I thought on Nairaland here have permanent clients on their list and some even make more than I do (within a short time)?. I fought with the only permanent guy I used to have when the guy's troubles were becoming unbearable grin grin grin. But, i am not discouraged, i have a goal and am working towards it gradually. The other day, i went out with my husband for shopping and while we were on the way, he said something that challenged me. He said, hmmm! if i know all you know about internet marketing, i won't be where you are today, i would have made it long time! That statement jolted me back to reality and I decided within me that next year will not be like this yeah, un un, i must go higher. Let the success of others challenge you to strive harder and before long you will come and testify.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
ladywriter:

Yeah, you are right. Ah, I think we are all different in life, some make it easily, others have to struggle before they do. Do you know most of the people I thought on Nairaland here have permanent clients on their list and some even make more than I do (within a short time)?. I fought with the only permanent guy I used to have when the guy's troubles were becoming unbearable grin grin grin. But, i am not discouraged, i have a goal and am working towards it gradually. The other day, i went out with my husband for shopping and while we were on the way, he said something that challenged me. He said, hmmm! if i know all you know about internet marketing, i won't be where you are today, i would have made it long time! That statement jolted me back to reality and I decided within me that next year will not be like this yeah, un un, i must go higher. Let the success of others challenge you to strive harder and before long you will come and testify.
WELL SAID!!! Now, it's official. You are my mentor. Like it or nor, I'm hugging your shadow.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
ladywriter:

your hubby deserves a medal for dat statement. weldone ma

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 1:55am On Nov 27, 2014
Sometimes all we want is fast deals and no work. I know I might be among the few who got their first job within five hours of registering. But I had to do a greater job proving to the guy that I know what I was doing. Infact my first two employers have become permanent that I hardly have time to bid for new jobs. While talking with one of my employer, he said something that marvelled me- he said Nigerian writers are unprofessional and do a lot of shabby jobs that he hardly gives a Nigerian his job. But when he saw the review from my first employer, he knew I must have been very good at what I do.

So we can see where we Nigerians are failing to prove ourselves. It may not be all of us, but the majority is causing us to struggle where we should be leaders. These Indians or Pakistani are not better than us when it comes to English or education, but we keep messing up jobs and we don't know how it affects us as a whole.

So please, let's try and work on ourselves and determine to follow this money making avenue in the right way. Well, the only thing I can say is if anyone needs proofreading of their jobs, bid proposals or jobs (although am currently not doing it now because of some reasons), I can still help in the little way I know how best to do. But please know that I can be 'wicked' when scrutinising people's jobs

8 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2014
A lady was trying to scam me yesterday that I should write a work sample of 500 words on semantic web. I told her that 500 words is too much for a sample. She even refused accepting a sample of my previous and it was then I knew she was trying to scam me.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Millionjeff: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2014
favourume:
Sometimes all we want is fast deals and no work. I know I might be among the few who go their first job within five hours of registering. But I had to do a greater job proving to the guy that I know what I was doing. Infact my first two employers have become permanent that I hardly have time to bid for new jobs. While talking with one of my employer, he said something that marvelled me- he said Nigerian writers are unprofessional and do a lot of shabby jobs that he hardly gives a Nigerian his job. But when he saw the review from my first employer, he knew I must have been very good at what I do.

So we can see where we Nigerians are failing to prove ourselves. It may not be all of us, but the majority is causing us to struggle where we should be leaders. These Indians or Pakistani are not better than us when it comes to English or education, but we keep messing up jobs and we don't know how it affects us as a whole.

So please, let's try and work on ourselves and determine to follow this money making avenue in the right way. Well, the only thing I can say is if anyone needs proofreading of their jobs, bid proposals or jobs (although am currently not doing it now because of some reasons), I can still help in the little way I know how best to do. But please know that I can be 'wicked' when scrutinising people's jobs

Pls i need you to help me out on bid proposal.pls bros reach at gateforinformation@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Please be wary of projects with 'too good to be true budgets', do not accept!, any job without a milestone...
My friend just shut down his account as he is owing freelancer almost 80 pounds for work he accepted and the irony is that the owner of the project has disappeared

@favourume,I'm sending you a mail now, biko!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2014
favourume:
Sometimes all we want is fast deals and no work. I know I might be among the few who go their first job within five hours of registering. But I had to do a greater job proving to the guy that I know what I was doing. Infact my first two employers have become permanent that I hardly have time to bid for new jobs. While talking with one of my employer, he said something that marvelled me- he said Nigerian writers are unprofessional and do a lot of shabby jobs that he hardly gives a Nigerian his job. But when he saw the review from my first employer, he knew I must have been very good at what I do.

thays my boss on the mic... grin

ps: if you are not ready to work hard don't even bother contacting her. she wont give up on you, but you will almost give up on your own self. she grooms good.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2014
Hello People,

So i have decided that i want to give back. God has used a lot of people to bless me in this Freelance writing journey and i can't afford to be selfish.

I'm going to give out opportunities to five people who desire to be freelance writers but need to brush up their writing skills. If you don't know how to write or you have never written before, i would teach you how to write superb articles within few minutes.

The training would be for two weeks December 1st - 15th and would be free of charge.

Please, unserious people piss me off so if you don't really need this, don't bother contacting me.

The first five people to contact me on cremeandchic@gmail.com will be enlisted for the training.

Have a good day y'all.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Please, i also need a young and smart female who lives in Lagos can work as a virtual assistant for a newly established consulting business. The person should be less than 25 years old.

Contact me on cremeandchic@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
cremeandchic:
Hello People,

So i have decided that i want to give back. God has used a lot of people to bless me in this Freelance writing journey and i can't afford to be selfish.

I'm going to give out opportunities to five people who desire to be freelance writers but need to brush up their writing skills. If you don't know how to write or you have never written before, i would teach you how to write superb articles within few minutes.

The training would be for two weeks December 1st - 15th and would be free of charge.

Please, unserious people piss me off so if you don't really need this, don't bother contacting me.

The first five people to contact me on cremeandchic@gmail.com will be enlisted for the training.

Have a good day y'all.

Thank you dearie! Higher heights for you in Jesus name. This is what i want. When you get into this business and you experience a level of success, come back to this thread and lift up others that are struggling and watch the way God will bless and prosper you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
ladywriter:

Thank you dearie! Higher heights for you in Jesus name. This is what i want. When you get into this business and you experience a level of success, come back to this thread and lift up others that are struggling and watch the way God will bless and prosper you.
Thanks ma!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Millionjeff: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
cremeandchic:
Hello People,

Have a good day y'all.

Bros am interested.my email is:gateforinformation@gmail.com.bro list my as one of your trainees.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cybug: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
I've booked mine...
you have a mail.
Thanks.
cremeandchic:
Hello People,

Have a good day y'all.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Mikkyphaton: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
yeni09:
hmm making money online is not a day job ooo. just put ur mind at d long run
yeah, as it is am still trying to just get one now
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by labimide: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nairalander01:
Hi All,
Please while i was trying to claim my 1 month free subscription on freelancer.com, I was asked to first verify my payment method and i tried using my bank's(first bank) atm card and it was rejected, how else can i get around this... Any idea?

First Bank's verve card does not work. Try using master card. I used firstbank's master card via paypal.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2014
cremeandchic:
Hello People,

Have a good day y'all.

Aunty I, I, I. Am I very hard working girl. grin. That's my Aunty talking. Welldone ma
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pioneer195(m): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2014
tranxo:
...so how much do you make in a month??
i make 60 to 100k per month depending on the product and traffic.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2014
favourume:

Aunty I, I, I. Am I very hard working girl. grin. That's my Aunty talking. Welldone ma

Lol. Favourume, u no serious o. how's the family?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
I am available for any article rewriting project. Copyscape Premium pass - assured.
CC.
ladywriter
favourume
cremeandchic
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dwizy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
GHOSTWRITING TIPS @ Signature.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Phantomine(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com

I have this few knotty question for you. (1) What's a payoneer card (2) How do I get one (3) I currently have an ATM Mastercard with 1st bank, is this applicable for this purpose? And (4) if it is applicable, how do I transfer from a payoneer card to my 1st Bank ATM Mastercard?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Phantomine:

I have this few knotty question for you. (1) What's a payoneer card (2) How do I get one (3) I currently have an ATM Mastercard with 1st bank, is this applicable for this purpose? And (4) if it is applicable, how do I transfer from a payoneer card to my 1st Bank ATM Mastercard?

Hi Phantomine, A payoneer card is a mastercard that is acceptable by any mastercard enabled ATM all over the world. You can get one by applying for it on their website www.payoneer.com, it is free and it takes 25 days or so, to get to you (through your address). You don't need to transfer your earnings from payoneer to your 1st bank master card. You can withdraw money from it from any mastercard enabled ATM in Nigeria or else where in the world.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 4:58am On Nov 30, 2014
ladywriter:

After I have submitted a completed work to an employer, I requested for milestone release. What is the role of invoice? Do I need to create one? Guide me on this please.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
tranxo:
After I have submitted a completed work to an employer, I requested for milestone release. What is the role of invoice? Do I need to create one? Guide me on this please.

@tranxo, yes, you can create a receipt for an hourly project, so that your employer can pay through it. The payment can also be made without an invoice. Some employers also request for it to be sure of the hours you spent while working on the project.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
ladywriter:

@tranxo, yes, you can create a receipt for an hourly project, so that your employer can pay through it. The payment can also be made without an invoice. Some employers also request for it to be sure of the hours you spent while working on the project.
ok I see. I just got paid for my first project. 5 star review.....then got invited by another employer to bid on his project. Thanks my mentor,!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.