Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (482668 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Luvlydevin: ladywriter I just register today but my profile is still 24% complete hope I can start bidding, and also I have a laptop but not connected to the internet,can I use the laptop for typing and latter transfer to my phone for sending it to the internet

Hi @luvlydevin, you can still place your bid on projects. However, it will be convenient if you can get a small internet plan for your laptop rather than using your phone.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by moneyhungry(m): 4:31am On Aug 22, 2014
I'm still moneyhungry.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samogo1: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2014
I just won a $15 Logo contest. I must confess, winning a bid isn't easy.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2014
Congrats more winnings coming
samogo1: I just won a $15 Logo contest. I must confess, winning a bid isn't easy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2014
Good to see that you all are making progress. Keep it up and don't stop learning more skills

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by myweb(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
cremeandchic: Good to see that you all are making progress. Keep it up and don't stop learning more skills

Pls can i have ur mail address? I need your help serious.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
quick help plssssssss.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
can I use my verve can to verify my payment source. must it b visa or Master card?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
you cant use your verve card. you could use your visa or master card or you order for the payoneer card.
samplanner: can I use my verve can to verify my payment source. must it b visa or Master card?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
myweb:

Pls can i have ur mail address? I need your help serious.

cremeandchic@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: As promised, I decided to take my time today.

I couldn't update because I was on the road travelling yesterday.

As at 2012 when I was making research to venture into article writing, I came across a rare gem who had built a reputation on the web from article writing, a fit not many Nigerians, even journalist, have done in their life, despite their profession which is largely inclined to writing. We are talking about $3000-4000/month earner

His name is Bamidele Onibalusi:

http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/324854

That link is his interview on an international tabloid! He has gone far! Read and get inspired. What you will find there is going to amaze you.

I mentioned $50/article above but frankly, that was 2012 rate. He may well be earning as much 200-400/article by now.

Writing on the web is a business and only those who treat it as such will excel.

Forget about money... Yes, you heard me. Forget about money and offer value. Good writers are hard to find on the web and those who find a good writer rarely want them to go. They will keep you for long and coming back for more. Focus on attracting these set of people by being a good writer. Bidding for jobs is a pain in the a55. Why not get as much as 10 clients to keep who would want your job frequently and so you don't have to keep bidding for peanuts?

In any venture in life, it's all about positioning, packaging, branding-get a website!

If your only interest in this business is money, you may not go far, except those who have rare passion for it.

Sorry if I sound hash... You may likely burn out easily, especially when things aren't working in your favour. Then you will join the packs of those who lament and call online money scams.

It happens... All the time and I have seen it over the years. However, the truth remain that you were never cut out for that horizon. You were just after quick money! Psychologically, when you are so fixated on quick money, you miss the intricate details that make the whole systems and flow-station (permit me to borrow that term from O&G background) mechanism--the thing that make this thick!

You can find Bamidele at his blog with lots of articles to teach you. Some are by guest bloggers: writersincharge.com/blog. It used to be Youngprepro.com. He changed it already.

Get a blogger blog at blogger.com(it's FREE) and put up articles there. This will come in handy when clients request for samples. You can quickly refer them to you blog. This will help you alot.

Writing on the web does not need you to be verbose or grandiose. Take note of that. Why? People who come online emanate from varying backgrounds and the best way to keep them is to write so that even a primary 6 can understand and implement the info ASAP. Not many people are highly educated. You are not there to impress anyone or confuse them, you are there to keep them glued to the screen. I am saying this because some of you might have felt nervous that you don't have much vocabulary under your belt. Relax... We Nigerians speak better than some Chinese and Indians who take up these jobs-- In fact, they are the cause of the peanuts paid to writers in present day.

It's all about simple and correct English and if you know how to punctuate rightly, it's a plus!

Reading and writing is the key to becoming a better writer.

Go Hard or Go Extinct!

Good luck, buddies! smiley
Wonderful post 2sexy...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dcitizen1: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
@ladywriter

I still need ur help on how to integrate my payoneer master card on the freelancer.com. When i log in into my account in freelancer.com and my wall page appears. After i click on finance link, what will i select to integrate my master card. I need u to get me some steps to integrate my payoneer master card. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
dcitizen1: @ladywriter

I still need ur help on how to integrate my payoneer master card on the freelancer.com. When i log in into my account in freelancer.com and my wall page appears. After i click on finance link, what will i select to integrate my master card. I need u to get me some steps to integrate my payoneer master card. Thanks

Hi, click on withdraw funds and then freelancer debit card - then you supply your payoneer card number.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dmostcheerful(f): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
@ ladywriter i sent you a mail and am patiently awaiting your reply.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by babenu(f): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hi ladywriter welldone 4 d good work. pls i need ur guide on how to register for data entry. How do i describe my project, for filling in spreadsheet with data and d part of getting the most of my project, which of the option is okay.
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ResourceMan(m): 7:42am On Aug 24, 2014
@ All
Ladywriter, I doff my hat, you are really doing a very good job here.
Hello everyone here, I was actually part of Ladywriters first set of trainees grin grin on this thread and the Amazon KDP program before Nairaland crash. A lot has happened since and I also did lots of research and by God special grace I will be sharing some practical stuffs here too.
I have had my hands full on some clients websites and other offline businesses that really took my time for some months. I am almost free to go back with full force and tackle Freelancer.com and Amazon KDP with full force.
Just watch this thread from Wednesday next week and be ready to work, because this thread will change your life positively for good. We will be learning together and I will release LOADS OF STUFFS ON THIS THREAD.
Tips For The Day
You do not have to depend only on writing jobs, other more profitable niche you can learn in 2 weeks or less and earn far more than writing jobs.
1. Submitting Articles
2. S.E.O for clients websites
3. Writing S.E.O driven articles
4. Keyword Research
5. File conversion e.g. word docs to pdf, epub, kindle e.t.c.
6. Ebook cover design
7. Powerpoint presentations
and a few others

Note:- These skills are simple but not easy and can seriously and dangerously increase your earnings.
We will be here together next week.

9 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2014
ResourceMan: @ All
Hello everyone here, I was actually part of Ladywriters first set of trainees grin grin on this thread and the Amazon KDP program before Nairaland crash. A lot has happened since and I also did lots of research and by God special grace I will be sharing some practical stuffs here too.
I have had my hands full on some clients websites and other offline businesses that really took my time for some months. I am almost free to go back with full force and tackle Freelancer.com and Amazon KDP with full force.
Just watch this thread from Wednesday next week and be ready to work, because this thread will change your life positively for good. We will be learning together and I will release LOADS OF STUFFS ON THIS THREAD.
Tips For The Day
You do not have to depend only on writing jobs, other more profitable niche you can learn in 2 weeks or less and earn far more than writing jobs.
1. Submitting Articles
4. Keyword Research
6. Ebook cover design
and a few others

Note:- These skills are simple but not easy and can seriously and dangerously increase your earnings.

That's it!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Buchika: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2014
@ladywriter, thanks for all your efforts, I ve gone through the whole thread and I ve made up my mind to act, I registered at freelancer and payoneeer, now I am stock at this place on freelancer, please what am I suppose to do next. here is the screenshot

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Buchika: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2014
and also on payoneer and stock at this

1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2014
ResourceMan: @ All
Tips For The Day
1. Submitting Articles
4. Keyword Research
6. Ebook cover design
and a few others

Thank you @resourceman, this is how things should be. Receive and give back. Thanks a lot for your willingness to share.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2014
@buchika, you've done well. Now, scroll up on your page, click on Browse projects, then my skills. Here you will see list of jobs matching your skills. Check and bid on any project you can handle. I wish you goodluck.

On the payoneer stuff, you have to wait for a mail from them. They are reviewing your application.

Good Job Sir!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2014
A lot of people have been asking me to teach them how to write articles. In response to this, i have put together a small e-book on how to write killer article in 30 minutes. It is FREE. If you need it, download it at www.alwaysontopbiz.com blessings!.

Note: it is not only for newbies, but also for professionals who cannot write a quality article in 30 minutes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by docsholz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Oh my God see correct thread, I've missed sha abeg is it too late for me
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
docsholz: Oh my God see correct thread, I've missed sha abeg is it too late for me

No! Its never too late. Read the thread and Cruise along!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
ladywriter: A lot of people have been asking me to teach them how to write articles. In response to this, i have put together a small e-book on how to write killer article in 30 minutes. It is FREE. If you need it, shoot me an email on virtualassistprof@gmail.com with the title - FREE E-BOOK ON ARTICLE WRITING, blessings!.

Note: it is not only for newbies, but also for professionals who cannot write a quality article in 30 minutes.
. Ladywriter I've send you a mail requesting for the free E-Book on article writing. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Opengates(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
@ladywriter: please how do I change a numbers and characters given to me as username to my desired username? And how do I link my card to my account as a payment source? Thanks in advance, would appreciate correct answer from anyone in the house if Ladywriter is not around at present. You are blessed
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Opengates: @ladywriter: please how do I change a numbers and characters given to me as username to my desired username? And how do I link my card to my account as a payment source? Thanks in advance, would appreciate correct answer from anyone in the house if Ladywriter is not around at present. You are blessed

H, follow the steps below to link your payoneer to your account:
1. Login to your Account.
2. Click "Withdraw Funds" from the Payments menu.
3. Click "Freelancer.com Debit card."
4. Click on the link "Get your Freelancer.com Debit card now!"
5. On the Payoneer page, you will see on the top right of the page "Already have a Payoneer Account?" click on 'Click Here!' and follow instructions.

To change your username:
1. Go to your profile page
2. Click on 'edit' next to your username and make necessary corrections

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Cpolicy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
@ladywriter and every wonderful people on this thread am very grateful for creating this thread, am through with reading this thread and i have taking some action like linking my debit card to freelancer. And registering at payoneer

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Cpolicy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
@everybody, payoneer sent me a mail that they are reviewing my application but they later sent me another mail that i should send them a government issue id which i have none, but i have a print out giving to me when i went to do my national id card registration can i use that too.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
@ladywriter, I got your mail, and I'm currently reading the book you sent to me on how to write a killer article in 30 mins,I paused to take a break to acknowledge you....thanks sooo much dear

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Cpolicy: @everybody, payoneer sent me a mail that they are reviewing my application but they later sent me another mail that i should send them a government issue id which i have none, but i have a print out giving to me when i went to do my national id card registration can i use that too.
Thanks in advance

Great, am glad you are taking actions. I am not sure if Payoneer will accept your print out copy, why not try and get the national ID card itself. It will work.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
tooltip: @ladywriter, I got your mail, and I'm currently reading the book you sent to me on how to write a killer article in 30 mins,I paused to take a break to acknowledge you....thanks sooo much dear

You are welcome!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.